Why Would Anyone Want To Be a Cop In MN

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1618207176031.jpg

Just another libturd POS.

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score
Just like the Fentynal Floyd was “killed” by Chauvin?

Im glad yore back Misfire. 😂
As I’ve said, I don’t know what combination of factors were actually responsible for Floyd’s death. I’ve been aware of excited delirium as well as positional asphyxia for more than 15 years as a Taser and Use of Force instructor. What I KNOW is that Chauvin continued to use force against a man who was no longer resisting and in fact dying. That is a violation of the 4th Amendment prohibition on unreasonable force and by law an illegal assault. Whether it was also the medical insult that pushed Floyd over the edge is a question I’ll leave to the medical examiner and jury, and I’m glad I don’t have to answer it.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
As I’ve said, I don’t know what combination of factors were actually responsible for Floyd’s death. I’ve been aware of excited delirium as well as positional asphyxia for more than 15 years as a Taser and Use of Force instructor. What I KNOW is that Chauvin continued to use force against a man who was no longer resisting and in fact dying. That is a violation of the 4th Amendment prohibition on unreasonable force and by law an illegal assault. Whether it was also the medical insult that pushed Floyd over the edge is a question I’ll leave to the medical examiner and jury, and I’m glad I don’t have to answer it.

Meh, just think of it as Derrick putting Georgie out of his misery.

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score
So the guy had a warrant, resisted and tried to flee. Are simple instructions that hard to follow?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Not for me. All those things made it 100% legit for them to dog pile him, handcuff him, and arrest him. That alone could have also killed a suspect with excited delirium and that would have been a “lawful but awful” death. But they didn’t stop at that Constitutional legitimate use of force. They continued after he lost consciousness, and THAT was illegal and PeRHAPS contributed to his death. That’s the question the ME and jury must answer and I wish them the best with that terrible decision.

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score
🤣
Try 99% of all Cops, but you be you
Yeah, I’d agree 99% of cops are honest guys who go to work trying to make things better. But even if 1% of us are not, that is a huge number and the 99% must police our own. You’d agree with that, right? I also know that we make split second, critical decisions every day and we make mistakes. When a surgeon makes a mistake and somebody dies, he probably gets sued while cops face potential criminal charges. That’s shit, and I’ve defended the UOF actions of far more cops than I’ve criticized. But Chauvin in particular crossed a CLEAR line, and when we see that we must repudiate it.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Not for me. All those things made it 100% legit for them to dog pile him, handcuff him, and arrest him. That alone could have also killed a suspect with excited delirium and that would have been a “lawful but awful” death. But they didn’t stop at that Constitutional legitimate use of force. They continued after he lost consciousness, and THAT was illegal and PeRHAPS contributed to his death. That’s the question the ME and jury must answer and I wish them the best with that terrible decision.
Should of sat him up once they gained control. The crowd of onlookers was a distraction they (Cops) got sucked into, and the death ensued.
Most likely Chavin gets convicted of 3rd degree homicide (Ca calls it involuntary manslaughter)
The other three should not get the same conviction, most likely won’t since DA pushed to try them separately.
Mn. Gets what they deserve: less qualified applicants , higher crime, but , no more citizens being “killed” by Cops, because its’s okay to be killed bu other citizens in many minds of the public....

Progress lol

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score
Along with active shooters, serial rapists and suicide bombers?
Sure
You may shoot any of the above per Tennessee v Garner if they are an immediate threat or if their escape would allow the probable commission of more and similar violent crimes. Given the repeat nature of each of those violent criminals, I’d have no issue shooting any of them in the back as he fled. But if you can’t distinguish between an active shooter and a guy who passed a bogus $20, retire now.

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score
Should of sat him up once they gained control. The crowd of onlookers was a distraction they (Cops) got sucked into, and the death ensued.
Most likely Chavin gets convicted of 3rd degree homicide (Ca calls it involuntary manslaughter)
The other three should not get the same conviction, most likely won’t since DA pushed to try them separately.
Mn. Gets what they deserve: less qualified applicants , higher crime, but , no more citizens being “killed” by Cops, because its’s okay to be killed bu other citizens in many minds of the public....

Progress lol
Wow, for once I agree with everything you said.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Yeah, I’d agree 99% of cops are honest guys who go to work trying to make things better. But even if 1% of us are not, that is a huge number and the 99% must police our own. You’d agree with that, right? I also know that we make split second, critical decisions every day and we make mistakes. When a surgeon makes a mistake and somebody dies, he probably gets sued while cops face potential criminal charges. That’s shit, and I’ve defended the UOF actions of far more cops than I’ve criticized. But Chauvin in particular crossed a CLEAR line, and when we see that we must repudiate it.
The desire to weed out bad Cops has never changed, neither has City councils and Command Staff overriding PD backgrounds in hiring questionable recruits that should’ve never been hired.
No one is perfect, it’s a cancer (bad employees), that all professions have.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
You may shoot any of the above per Tennessee v Garner if they are an immediate threat or if their escape would allow the probable commission of more and similar violent crimes. Given the repeat nature of each of those violent criminals, I’d have no issue shooting any of them in the back as he fled. But if you can’t distinguish between an active shooter and a guy who passed a bogus $20, retire now.

Okay

So where do you work in OR and how long have you had a badge?

Or are you too secret to tell me?
Ha ha

I’m hoping you have less than 5 on wirh your little holier than thou attitude, but might be a low crime area, so that chip stays on longer .

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score
The desire to weed out bad Cops has never changed, neither has City councils and Command Staff overriding PD backgrounds in hiring questionable recruits that should’ve never been hired.
And I agree with that too. But it can’t stop when an employee is hired. Cops need continuous quality training and they need to stay in the path for 20-30 years. Somewhere along the line, that fell apart in Minneapolis.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
And I agree with that too. But it can’t stop when an employee is hired. Cops need continuous quality training and they need to stay in the path for 20-30 years. Somewhere along the line, that fell apart in Minneapolis.
You must be in a sub 100 Cop PD

All big PD’s in so cal can get a problem rookie, have concerns by all of their field training Officers (in writing by the FTO), and the rookie still makes probation.
Rafael Perez
Thomas Mack
Both had large paper trails of problems and were gang associates prior to being hired
Both left a swath of destruction in our department.

The responsibility is as much the city as the PD

And for MN: Officer training is a patchwork across the US as to tactics and competency.
That won’t change anytime soon.

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score
You must be in a sub 100 Cop PD

All big PD’s in so cal can get a problem rookie, have concerns by all of their field training Officers (in writing by the FTO), and the rookie still makes probation.
Rafael Perez
Thomas Mack
Both had large paper trails of problems and were gang associates prior to being hired
Both left a swath of destruction in our department.

The responsibility is as much the city as the PD

And for MN: Officer training is a patchwork across the US as to tactics and competency.
That won’t change anytime soon.
And that is probably why the city just paid out on a $27 million civil suit. Money that should have been spent on recruiting and training.

JUSTWANINARACE

Reaction score

LowRiver2

Reaction score
And that is probably why the city just paid out on a $27 million civil suit. Money that should have been spent on recruiting and training.
They paid at least 50% more than any city would have because they had a city council who: 1. Want to placate the few loud mouths+MSM and 2. The city knew they were getting fed money in a “relief” package that will cover the city cost.
We all paid more than should have been paid thanks to that city council and the sitting Congress.
And yes, big cities pay to bury everyone PD’s have a hand in, even dead ones that kill Officers
True story

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Was the threat from Floyd our the crowd around them? Tactically as well as legally, those officers should have been on their feet facing the threats rather than kneeling on Floyd.
Let’s get back to my question newbie:
1. Where do you work,
2. Why did you create a name so close to another inmate’s name
3. @LargeOrangeFont , I’d say IP might get interesting on this inmate, time will tell.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I expect this to change shortly. Just like most other professions are being attacked, I am guessing we will see affirmative action back in police hiring. I've been in the minority for years on my department so I think my job is safe lol.. But you and I have both seen what happens when standards are lowered in this profession.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

So who dropped the ball? The Democrat MN Governor? The Democrat Minneapolis mayor, or the Democrat African American chief of police in Minneapolis?

hallett3

Reaction score
. Shows female officer thought she had a taser but had her service weapon. Big oops but if he complies he wouldn’t be dead right now . Not complying has it consequences.

Last edited:

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
. Shows female officer thought she had a taser but had her service weapon. Big oops but if he complies he wouldn’t be dead right now . Not complying has it consequences.
Holy E.... FUCK..... Not good.

just_floatin

Reaction score
No Bueno.... homie would be alive if he did not make a run for it. Stupid games stupid prizes. Should have called his father not his mother......

squeezer

Reaction score
Holy E.... FUCK..... Not good.

BART PD all over again
That’s a prison sentence
Tasers have only been around 20+ years to know the difference

What does case law look like in situations like this? Not sure what the precedents are but that looks like a person making a mistake under a very high stress situation...

What really stood out at me while watching the video was the news story below. "Domino's customer points gun at workers because he couldnt get toppings on the side..."

Screen Shot 2021-04-12 at 12.14.00 PM.png

Can anybody see a headline like that and argue that we dont have a gun problem in this country....??? Anybody....

LowRiver2

Reaction score
What does case law look like in situations like this? Not sure what the precedents are but that looks like a person making a mistake under a very high stress situation...

What really stood out at me while watching the video was the news story below. "Domino's customer points gun at workers because he couldnt get toppings on the side..."

View attachment 991546

Can anybody see a headline like that and argue that we dont have a gun problem in this country....??? Anybody....
Google BART shooting
Should summarize the case, outcome for all involved.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Look up shooting of Oscar Grant. That is the Bart PD officer involved shooting where the cop mistook his Gun for his Taser.

Interesting question. Can you look at a headline of a person driving drunk and killing someone, then ask "Can anybody see a headline like that and argue that we dont have a vehicle problem in this country....??? Anybody...."

squeezer

Reaction score
Look up shooting of Oscar Grant. That is the Bart PD officer involved shooting where the cop mistook his Gun for his Taser.

Interesting question. Can you look at a headline of a person driving drunk and killing someone, then ask "Can anybody see a headline like that and argue that we dont have a vehicle problem in this country....??? Anybody...."

It would exceed every hope and expectation if we regulated guns and gun owners in the same exact manner we regulate cars and drivers.

Training
Licensing
Registration
Insurance
Manufactures liability
Etc Etc

Great idea T&Y, how should we get started?

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
It would exceed every hope and expectation if we regulated guns and gun owners in the same exact manner we regulate cars and drivers.

Training
Licensing
Registration
Insurance
Manufactures liability
Etc Etc

First, take your car away.

Thats the same theory of gun control.

Thanks for playing.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
First, take your car away.

Thats the same theory of gun control.

Thanks for playing.

Sent from my SM-T387V using Tapatalk
hahahahahahahahahahaha.... Best part is he never saw it coming. Just wait until we start talking about constitutional rights.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score

Training
Licensing
Registration
Insurance
Manufactures liability
Etc Etc

Hmmm Well lets see.

There are already extreme regulations on vehicles and how they are manufactured. There are extreme regulations on driving while intoxicated. But for some odd reason, people still drink alcohol, then drive drunk, and crash into other people killing them. Clearly this is a vehicle issue. So how do we regulate the vehicle better, so people don't drive drunk?

Can you list which vehicles we should ban to stop the epidemic?