WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Roomba went rogue ??

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
Ours does it now and then, it also has the self empty bag stysrem and when it fires up it sounds like a shop vac.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
I lost mine for three days. Thought the damn thing wanted a new family and left. I checked all the usual places... the local animal shelter, posted on the NextDoor app if anyone had seen it, the local homeless shelters, etc...

Turns out it got wrapped up in my kids pool towel in her bedroom.

I’m taking it to get microchipped. It’s too easy for these damn things to escape and hide.

Nordie

Reaction score
I lost mine for three days. Thought the damn thing wanted a new family and left. I checked all the usual places... the local animal shelter, posted on the NextDoor app if anyone had seen it, the local homeless shelters, etc...

Turns out it got wrapped up in my kids pool towel in her bedroom.

I’m taking it to get microchipped. It’s too easy for these damn things to escape and hide.
This is what happens to mine, but it's usually under my couches. I lifted mine up so it could drive under them, and somehow it always decides to park under them and not make it to the charging dock. My dogs are all deathly afraid of the thing.

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Mine tried to commit suicide one day. I was out in the back yard and heard it make it through the door, heading straight for the pool. Had I been 2 seconds slower, it would have finished itself off. Counseling worked for a while, but it eventually had enough of our dogs long hair and completely quit on the job.

Nordie

Reaction score
Mine tried to commit suicide one day. I was out in the back yard and heard it make it through the door, heading straight for the pool. Had I been 2 seconds slower, it would have finished itself off. Counseling worked for a while, but it eventually had enough of our dogs long hair and completely quit on the job.

My wife and stepdaughters long hair and probably and my Shark would want to commit suicide too. Poor robo vac

Last edited:

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
This is what happens to mine, but it's usually under my couches. I lifted mine up so it could drive under them, and somehow it always decides to park under them and not make it to the charging dock. My dogs are all deathly afraid of the thing.