WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Why Would Anyone Want To Be a Cop In MN

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Look up shooting of Oscar Grant. That is the Bart PD officer involved shooting where the cop mistook his Gun for his Taser.

Interesting question. Can you look at a headline of a person driving drunk and killing someone, then ask "Can anybody see a headline like that and argue that we dont have a vehicle problem in this country....??? Anybody...."
Give me that dangerous Bronco!🤣

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Can anybody see a headline like that and argue that we dont have a gun problem in this country....??? Anybody....

5D660ED5-2F15-4FBD-A747-CF340E19CB0B.jpeg

Can anybody see an administration like that and argue that we dont have an imbecile problem in this country....??? Anybody....

0C8C2313-980D-4EBA-810D-1486ED4D5CB3.jpeg

Yea, stick ANY policy you have up yore ass ............old confused one!! 😂

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1618259791583.jpg

Never have discussions with imbeciles, NEVER!!!!

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
It would exceed every hope and expectation if we regulated guns and gun owners in the same exact manner we regulate cars and drivers.

Training
Licensing
Registration
Insurance
Manufactures liability
Etc Etc

Great idea T&Y, how should we get started?

Lol.

So how do you explain the illegal aliens in CA driving around with no insurance and no license?

Are you saying I can sue Ford when an illegal alien drives into my car and flees the scene in a 1995 Ford Windstar? Because it was clearly Fords fault that the illegal criminal was allowed to drive in the streets with no license or insurance.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
Hmmm Well lets see.

There are already extreme regulations on vehicles and how they are manufactured. There are extreme regulations on driving while intoxicated. But for some odd reason, people still drink alcohol, then drive drunk, and crash into other people killing them. Clearly this is a vehicle issue. So how do we regulate the vehicle better, so people don't drive drunk?

Can you list which vehicles we should ban to stop the epidemic?

Clearly all vehicles with full auto or semi full auto transmissions.

perky

Banned
Reaction score
What does case law look like in situations like this? Not sure what the precedents are but that looks like a person making a mistake under a very high stress situation...

What really stood out at me while watching the video was the news story below. "Domino's customer points gun at workers because he couldnt get toppings on the side..."

View attachment 991546

Can anybody see a headline like that and argue that we dont have a gun problem in this country....??? Anybody....
Yes i can. Simple mistake. Obviously the gun was in the taser holster. Simple mixup. No gun problem.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
I'm guessing all the cops in that town are doing it at the Mercy of the all mighty paycheck!

They should just all walk off the force, but it is pretty crazy what people are willing to do for dollars.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Give me that dangerous Bronco!🤣
Uhhh.. Sir, that platform of vehicle is highly modular. The ability to install large capacity fuel cells, over sized tires, extensive roll cages, external handles, stabilizing devices, and aftermarket lights making trajectory and ease of use just too much for the novice person to handle responsibly. And to add to that, nobody needs to have a Bronco so you are out of luck.

Last edited:

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
You must be in a sub 100 Cop PD

All big PD’s in so cal can get a problem rookie, have concerns by all of their field training Officers (in writing by the FTO), and the rookie still makes probation.
Rafael Perez
Thomas Mack
Both had large paper trails of problems and were gang associates prior to being hired
Both left a swath of destruction in our department.

The responsibility is as much the city as the PD

And for MN: Officer training is a patchwork across the US as to tactics and competency.
That won’t change anytime soon.

Because California employment laws, civil service and union reps who don't see the real picture make it difficult to weed out incompetent or bad cops.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Um...I think the real question is why would ANYONE want to be in MN?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Um...I think the real question is why would ANYONE want to be in MN?

Don't be knocking our brothers in the north, that's a beautiful state.........................in the summertime.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I tried to link him to a post and couldn't.

Didn't mean to step on your toes warden!!! 😝

All good.

I whacked him already at that point. There will probably be another tomorrow.

Were you cruising through Pirates Saturday afternoon?

500bbc

Reaction score
What does case law look like in situations like this? Not sure what the precedents are but that looks like a person making a mistake under a very high stress situation...

What really stood out at me while watching the video was the news story below. "Domino's customer points gun at workers because he couldnt get toppings on the side..."

View attachment 991546

Yeah, blame the gun.
Libturds are all fucking imbeciles.

500bbc

Reaction score
It would exceed every hope and expectation if we regulated guns and gun owners in the same exact manner we regulate cars and drivers.

Training
Licensing
Registration
Insurance
Manufactures liability
Etc Etc

Great idea T&Y, how should we get started?
Which amendment covers cars...dope.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Don't be knocking our brothers in the north, that's a beautiful state.........................in the summertime.

I mean if you like snowmobiling it's nice in the winter too. 🤣

Regular viewer of MNMillenialFarmer 😆

Singleton

Reaction score
So much for due process
Major calls for cop to be terminated effective today
city manager, says all city employees are to have due process. Cop is on admin leave pending investigation
major pressure city council in emergency meeting to terminate city manager and grant major oversight of PD
major fires all PD who were on scene

could not make this up.
so glad I turned down a promotion to lead the inside sales pre-sales team in that city

end result - city to get sued by city manager and cops for wrongful termination and those folks will get paid $$$