WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lost a couple of friends/classmates

4Waters

Reaction score
Last Thursday and Friday in separate incidents. I went to middle and high school with these guys. Exceptional multi sport athletes and really cool and down to earth. Royal class of '95 has buried 18-20 already that I know of.

RIP Bennie😥
RIP Steve 😥

Rayson1971

Reaction score
Sorry to hear. Bennie was a work friends neighbor here in simi and told me about it today .

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Sucks
Lost many HS and two co workers in last week

Sucks getting old

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Sorry bud. It’s starting. That age. I’ve lost several in the past year. Sucks.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
...Damn that’s really a shame...you and these guys are really young...

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
The first one we lost was 18mo after graduation to cancer.
I graduated in 95 as well. Lost some due to self inflicted issues, and some to random accidents, the stuff you just read in passing in the news paper...it seems as if no time has past at all. I can still remember eating lunch with them on the crappy tables, or in the parking lot. Time is a really weird thing. We lose track of it, and it passes us by. I'm glad I had the time I did with those lost. We never know when that time will end.
Sorry for the losses, to you and their families. I hope you all choose to remember laughing and times past when their memories come to call.

NicPaus

Reaction score
In the last few years I have lost 8 if I recall and all several years younger. Seems like every few months. Another was less than 2 weeks ago. Got my first German shepherd 22 years ago from his Mom who passed in October.

cakemoto

Reaction score
Sorry for your loss.my cousin Josh Used to live right behind royal on dinsmore st