WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

WTF happened @ Windsor?

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Docks are all busted up and closed off...which rental boat hit them? 🤣

It’s going to make the next week or two interesting..

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
I was on the south ramp Monday afternoon around 4:30pm. I won't do that again apparently the rentals must be due back at 5pm? I was watching all kinds of people in pontoons with what appeared to be no experience try to land on trailers.

J&k beer can

Reaction score
yes south ramp is a shit show cause of the rental return startn around 3:30..
cant use the north ramp because trailer spares hit from angle..
have not used the newer ramp in 4 or so years. its at a angle and when you got windy days kind of sucks..
friends use marina ramp but we like being able to get a season pass at windsor.
its worth the money even with the craziness.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Like the marina because or no rentals and protection from the wind, like windsor for the annual pass. If you see a clapped out toon, and they always have the complimentary towable on the back and all of the bumpers out wait till they are done.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Per the state rep at the gate they will be fixed this week, they had to get some of the sections repaired in Phoenix 🤷‍♂️

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
cant use the north ramp because trailer spares hit from angle..

Ill assume you have a similar trailer to mine.. The angle hanger piece on the spare will drag if I don't do it a very specific way. I can only use 2 of the lanes to launch...we try to plan accordingly. I think I'm going to have that spare relocated when I have the electric jack installed.

Reactions: SOD

Javajoe

Reaction score
What is the deal about those red and white vans launching and retrieving boats. Are they part of the rental company renting boats?

Reactions: DWC

Dettom

Reaction score
Windsor can be such a shit show. Late last season, I was just leaving the marina in my boat, headed toward the buoys, when some gal straight outta Compton, in a rented pontoon, cut right in front of me, saying, “I ain’t stoppin’ mutherfucka”. She then proceeded to drive right up on the ramp, concrete and all. Then just walked off casually. Not a trailer in sight...left the outboard down, and the engine running too. Zero fks given..

Dettom

Reaction score
I was on the south ramp Monday afternoon around 4:30pm. I won't do that again apparently the rentals must be due back at 5pm? I was watching all kinds of people in pontoons with what appeared to be no experience try to land on trailers.
That’s why the docks always look like they’ve been bombed.

28Eliminator

Reaction score
Well, it’s wide open to the roughest part of the lake sooo...

mesquito_creek

Reaction score
When I was driving through flagstaff yesterday I saw a flat bed semi with 4 large sections of docks on it. They ran the length of the flatbed. I said to myself nothing in flag has enough water for those? I wouldn’t be surprised if they were not on the way to Havasu... in state contract, lowest bid or something. Looked real nice!

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Windsor can be such a shit show. Late last season, I was just leaving the marina in my boat, headed toward the buoys, when some gal straight outta Compton, in a rented pontoon, cut right in front of me, saying, “I ain’t stoppin’ mutherfucka”. She then proceeded to drive right up on the ramp, concrete and all. Then just walked off casually. Not a trailer in sight...left the outboard down, and the engine running too. Zero fks given..

That’s awesome LOL

hallett21

Reaction score
Nautical may be dirt. But a long wait is 10 mins [emoji41]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Cobalt232

Reaction score
I can avoid the rental boats and the faded rental pontoons, but my wife hates trying to compete with the launch and retrieve van drivers on the ramp.

J&k beer can

Reaction score
Ill assume you have a similar trailer to mine.. The angle hanger piece on the spare will drag if I don't do it a very specific way. I can only use 2 of the lanes to launch...we try to plan accordingly. I think I'm going to have that spare relocated when I have the electric jack installed.
Yes I'm sure similar or same but I have dual spares..
it was no problem when I had my truck with adjustable hitch..
Now with the burb I just avoid that ramp..