WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Serious question

wallnutz

Reaction score
Is there more white BLM protesters than black? If so why is that, white guilt? Board? Dumbasses? RD Sux?

Last edited:

Backlash

Reaction score
Yes? 🤷‍♂️😁

I posted sometime last year that my neighborhood is unfortunately full of BLM/ACAB supporters. It's pathetic. Two families in particular, are both Caucasian, with numerous children, had all the garb in the front yard displaying their support. All affluent, career minded people, living in very expensive homes, with some "Connection" to the agenda that was being pushed. I don't get it.

Last edited:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
In so cal?
yes
But Blacks make up roughly 12% of population.
It became a battle cry for everyone liberal and all inclusive for all “victims”

I said it before, I will never eat in uniform in a restaurant in LA again
No way to tell who hates us, comes from all backgrounds, pay scales.
Saw first hand during protests.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Is there more white BLM protesters than black? If so why is that, white guilt? Board? Dumbasses? RD Sux?
Yes. They are shedding their white guilt by fighting the man.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Paging squeezer...

A12574D6-EC85-4834-B145-5F63035D5079.png

Last edited:

squeezer

Reaction score

Because working for the good of others is something normal people do...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Because working for the good of others is something normal people do...

Says the black abortion supporter........ 😂

“working for the good of others”

08F03BB5-52ED-4571-A64C-23F59457D414.jpeg

Not to mention all the other countless lives lost during your little pandering charade.

Hey I’ve got an idea why don’t you go find a black heroin attic downtown and give them some more herion you clown, because.........helping others!!! 😂

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Yes? 🤷‍♂️😁

I posted sometime last year that my neighborhood is unfortunately full of BLM/ACAB supporters. It's pathetic. Two families in particular, are both Caucasian, with numerous children, had all the garb in the front yard displaying their support. All affluent, career minded people, living in very expensive homes, with some "Connection" to the agenda that was being pushed. I don't get it.
Self loathing is a hallmark of leftists. They think they are liberal, but their heart tells them to be controlling leftists, so they can’t deal. Hence the self loathing. @squeezer @RodnJen did i miss anything?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Is there more white BLM protesters than black? If so why is that, white guilt?

Because these lost sheep are seeking a purpose wherever they can find it..... When you lose your morals, you sense of direction soon follows....so they look to the source they consider as a "higher power" to show them the way....

1618527996670.png

Last edited:

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Because these lost sheep are seeking a purpose wherever they can find it..... When you lose your morals, you sense of direction soon follows....so they look to the source they consider as a "higher power" to show them the way....

View attachment 992653
If you haven't heard, the next crisis for the Lbtards is Climate Emergency!! 😂😂

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
will I get my ass kicked by standing in between the right and the left? Maybe I should stand by and watch the fight rather than jumping between. I have to say that the right does seem to attack both middle and left...that does not seem fair.
I do not have an answer to the somewhat rhetorical question by OP...I do not know anyone who personally campaigns nor has overt opinion about the movement either way. In private conversation, most do seem to express sympathy but also recognize the narratives on both sides. I tend to trust personal contact more than images on a screen.

squeezer

Reaction score
Haha so you are saying blacks don’t care about blacks. I didn’t know you lived in Chicago 🤡🤡🤡

Not exactly...

I gotta say it must be terrible to live with a mindset that finds fault with people who want a black life to matter as much as a white life.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
will I get my ass kicked by standing in between the right and the left? Maybe I should stand by and watch the fight rather than jumping between. I have to say that the right does seem to attack both middle and left...that does not seem fair.
I do not have an answer to the somewhat rhetorical question by OP...I do not know anyone who personally campaigns nor has overt opinion about the movement either way. In private conversation, most do seem to express sympathy but also recognize the narratives on both sides. I tend to trust personal contact more than images on a screen.

That's why I hate you middle poons, you stand by while our nation gets destroyed from the far left, willfully blind.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Not exactly...

I gotta say it must be terrible to live with a mindset that finds fault with people who want a black life to matter as much as a white life.

Can you tell me exactly how you came to the conclusion that a black life doesn't matter as much as a white life?

Do you have any black friends? I do, and they all think its bullshit also. But they aren't thugs, they are productive members of society, not gun whilding drug dealers!

squeezer

Reaction score
I agree 100000000%!....... and a guilty Racist you are!

I rest my case....

(Your better off pleading the 5th on this one as its obvious speaking up will do nothing but incriminate you)

Reactions: Rye

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I rest my case....

(Your better off pleading the 5th on this one as its obvious speaking up will do nothing but incriminate you)

Better off for you maybe 😂 ....sorry if I embarrassed you by "calling out" the obvious.....but you stated your racist position and you have no case...... 🤷‍♂️
Poor kids are just as smart as white kids - Joe Biden
you and and ol' Joe are two racist peas in a pod.... 😂 😂 😂

You see "colors"....I see people....it is not hard....I suggest you give it a try sometimes :cool:

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Not exactly...

So what you’re saying is that, in your world and in your mind, black lives are currently and inherently less important than any other life? Or just less important than a white life?
If so, where on your scale of race based life importance does “white” rank? The top, the middle? What about mixed races?
Asians? Or in your mind is the “battle” only between you and blacks?
If possible, could you provide a graph or chart showing where you place each race so I can more easily follow along?
Its fascinating watching your true person emerge.
I mean, it was telling a couple years ago when you spoke frankly of the racist housing compound you live in, but I really had no idea the depths.

wzuber

Reaction score
Not exactly...

REGARLESS OF COLOR YOU ARROGANT.............RACIST............. JACKASS

the only way ANYONES life matters ............IS WHEN THEY, THE INDIVIDUAL........ MAKE IT MATTER.........until then............NOTHING WILL MATTER........EVEEEEERRRRRRRRRR.....

you continually show what a WASTE of an education is.

wzuber

Reaction score
So what you’re saying is that, in your world and in your mind, black lives are currently and inherently less important than any other life? Or just less important than a white life?
If so, where on your scale of race based life importance does “white” rank? The top, the middle? What about mixed races?
If possible, could you provide a graph or chart showing where you place each race so I can more easily follow along?
I mean, it was telling a couple years ago when you spoke frankly of the racist housing compound you live in, but I really had no idea the depths.

He is the most blind RACIST I've ever been exposed to. Truly, pathetic. individual. Just imagine what he's raising for children......

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
He is the most blind RACIST I've ever been exposed to. Truly, pathetic. individual. Just imagine what he's raising for children......

Im not being funny when I say it’s fascinating to watch.
It’s like when they scream homophobe while simultaneously declaring it impossible for a gay to president and even more ludicrous to suggest a tranny can be his “wife”.
They simply can not see their own deep rooted bigotry.
Squeeze absolutely disregards the blatant transgressions of the pedo and dismisses out of hand the well documented actions of the pedos son...drugs, sex, incest, theft, fraud, and the downright selling out of our nation and us to the highest bidders.
They actually support this.
THEN has the audacity to point his finger in judgement over the color of my skin??

We hear the term “white guilt” but seeing it for real is mind blowing.

squeezer

Reaction score

My battle is with people who think acknowledging the drastic differences between the lives of a white and black people in this country is somehow the problem...

As far as a chart... Have never made up one of my own but here are some hard numbers for you.

3/5ths What a black man was worth when compared to a white man as spelled out in the Constitution.
17.23 How many years less a black man is expected to live than a white man in DC (12.06 for black vs white women)
5.8 The incarceration rate multiple of black males when compared to white.
$41,361 vs. $70,642 The median income of Black vs White households (2018 numbers)

It is a well known adage the the first step in solving a problem is admitting you have one... Not holding out much hope that all that many of the posters here are going to be a part of the solution.

squeezer

Reaction score
REGARLESS OF COLOR YOU ARROGANT.............RACIST............. JACKASS

the only way ANYONES life matters ............IS WHEN THEY, THE INDIVIDUAL........ MAKE IT MATTER.........until then............NOTHING WILL MATTER........EVEEEEERRRRRRRRRR.....

you continually show what a WASTE of an education is.

And the syntax, spelling, tone, and message of this post show how much worse the lack of an education is...

Reactions: Rye

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
It is a well known adage the the first step in solving a problem is admitting you have one... Not holding out much hope that all that many of the posters here are going to be a part of the solution.

And do you believe degrading and exempting whites from programs like "scholarships" will solve these ^^^^ issues?
Ever heard of Affirmative Action? We have had over 50 years of Afirmative Action but it is near impossible to help "people" when others (DEMS) are constantly beating them down to keep them in their "political arenas". The DEMs prey on those "in need"....and if there is no people "in need" the DEMs forfeit and lose their precious "talking points".....so YES...sadly for you I for one can identify and acknowledge the REAL problem.....you simply refuse to recognize the true culprit.

Blaming it on the Constitution. 😂 😂 😂 That is your best yet! 😜

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
My battle is with people who think acknowledging the drastic differences between the lives of a white and black people in this country is somehow the problem...

As far as a chart... Have never made up one of my own but here are some hard numbers for you.

3/5ths What a black man was worth when compared to a white man as spelled out in the Constitution.
17.23 How many years less a black man is expected to live than a white man in DC (12.06 for black vs white women)
$41,361 vs. $70,642 The median income of Black vs White households (2018 numbers)

I see the industry of victimization is full steam ahead in the squeezer compound.

Question: have you told blacks in NYC to stop aborting more babies than are born?

Have you told them to stop committing crime at a rate severely disproportionate to the population %?

Have you told them that they can live longer in DC if they stop shooting each other?
Or any big city for that matter.
In fact, Mr self righteous white overlord, THE most dangerous thing a black man faces today outside of the normal shit like car wrecks and illness is another black man.

Last edited:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

9C04A36F-CC79-47DF-A719-AE36DB546D38.jpeg

Let us know when you’re ready to admit it. We’re here for you mentally challenged one!!!

🖕 😂 🖕

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
It is a well known adage the the first step in solving a problem is admitting you have one...

Yes, the problem your Party created....and you keep "milking"........ Actually, I personally find LBJ's comments below very disgusting......to say the least.

1618625229178.png

Stop blaming others for your mistakes that have hurt and continue to hurt so many........

Last edited:

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
I’ll say it again I’m not racist far from it but the road the gov is pushing it left and people getting on the train , hang on you really don’t know how stupid you are until your dead , enjoy life ( look who’s talking ) I’ve been trying

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Can you tell me exactly how you came to the conclusion that a black life doesn't matter as much as a white life?

Do you have any black friends? I do, and they all think its bullshit also. But they aren't thugs, they are productive members of society, not gun whilding drug dealers!
lol. It's called implicit bias and this is far from the first time he's shown it.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score

the possibility exists that you are under the false impression that you are addressing an audience that is receptive. the basis of any compelling argument is in the belief that the audience is listening.

You do not have an audience...you have engaged a cabal of naysayers, who by definition are not listening. facts are immaterial. they are here to say "nay" and to levy ridicule to try to make you 'feel' something, and to provide the group with a 'feeling' (dominance, power, etc)

it takes unique talent to participate in a confrontation with that sort of gang. in the end it is merely charade because there is no resolution; your returns are only conflict and derision and 'whataboutery'.

as long as you recognize it for what it is, you should be ok, though.

nay.gif

Last edited:

wzuber

Reaction score
And the syntax, spelling, tone, and message of this post show how much worse the lack of an education is...
hahaha.....is that all you got you implicit RACIST shit bag? clearly you got nothing.

LowRiver2

Reaction score

How about answering up about Bill Ayers in the White House? Or admit your fault/guilt that you suppoeted it?

wzuber

Reaction score
How about answering up about Bill Ayers in the White House? Or admit your fault/guilt that you suppoeted it?
Don't hold your breath LR, the RACIST POS has neither the integrity nor the courage to admit anything. Denial is his only safespace.