standoff on KCBS2

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
STAND OFF IN PROGRESS
187 SUSPECT CONNECTED TO THE SANTA CLARITA STABBING

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
Light him up. He made his choice now he needs to pay for it. Call the chopper off and handle it.

Hahaha, then they cut to some moron reporter outside by herself with a mask on, what a joke. Thats way I don’t watch the freaking news.

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
The LA County DA (Gascon) will probably elect not to file charges against him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I’m just sad also. There’s 3 kids now who don’t have mom. And soon no dad. My SIL lost his sister. Mom lost her oldest daughter. My daughter lost a great sweet friend. Have to try and explain to my grandkids why their aunt won’t be coming over. Sorry. It’s been a tough day.

Last edited:

boatpi

Reaction score
Just like Dirty harry let’s blow his balls off first and let them bleed

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Just like Dirty harry let’s blow his balls off first and let him bleed out

One ball at a time. Slow slow suffering. I’m sure it sounds bad. But I don’t care. Wouldn’t mind if they let him bleed until he almost passed then brought him back just to do it again and feel pain.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Such a waste of resources, just shoot the car up and call it a day.
False.... According to some very super smart people on the boards, all they need to do is calmly explain to him that they are simply trying to arrest him, and it would be really nice if he just gave himself up. I'm wondering if maybe they can just set up a date in the future when it's convenient for him come to the station.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
False.... According to some very super smart people on the boards, all they need to do is calmly explain to him that they are simply trying to arrest him, and it would be really nice if he just gave himself up. I'm wondering if maybe they can just set up a date in the future when it's convenient for him come to the station.

This is a murderer. he didn’t get pulled over for tinted windows or a license plate in a window. This is a POS. Who killed a women in the same home that her kids were in. Sorry but kinda feel your post is a little uncalled for. JMO

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
This is a murderer. he didn’t get pulled over for tinted windows or a license plate in a window. This is a POS. Who killed a women in the same home that her kids were in. Sorry but kinda feel your post is a little uncalled for. JMO
We are all entitled to our opinions aren't we. Sometimes Skidmarc, people need a little reminder of what police work entails. Maybe then they would understand why cops on traffic stops demand compliance and might possibly yell if none is given. Little different perspective for you there.

This guy is going nowhere, and hopefully he does a very long time in prison. Unfortunately, the voters in L.A. County voted in a D.A. that strongly favors criminals. We can only hope he is removed or recalled in the near future.

SKIDMARC

Reaction score
We are all entitled to our opinions aren't we. Sometimes Skidmarc, people need a little reminder of what police work entails. Maybe then they would understand why cops on traffic stops demand compliance and might possibly yell if none is given. Little different perspective for you there.

This guy is going nowhere, and hopefully he does a very long time in prison. Unfortunately, the voters in L.A. County voted in a D.A. that strongly favors criminals. We can only hope he is removed or recalled in the near future.

I agree. We all are entitled to our opinion. I know you have a tough job and its personal to you and I do get that. . I think most on here respect that and what you do. I do.

I guess I was looking at it from a perspective that a member on here has lost a family member. Your post was the result of another thread that was a very different situation. But either way. Very sad day. An innocent women lost her life for no reason.

prayers to her family😥

SnoC653

Reaction score
Sorry to hear this played out in a area with a weak DA. Hopefully this will result with a conviction that will allow those that have lost loved ones to start to find closure. And No this isn't the place for those comments. People are grieving the loss of loved ones and they have suffered real loss, not a difference of opinion. Show some respect.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Sorry to hear this played out in a area with a weak DA. Hopefully this will result with a conviction that will allow those that have lost loved ones to start to find closure. And No this isn't the place for those comments. People are grieving the loss of loved ones and they have suffered real loss, not a difference of opinion. Show some respect.

Speaking of. I now have another mission to get this fuck stick removed.
As for comments from members. You just got to roll with it. Not everyone will agree. And I don’t put a lot into some members comments. Just as some don’t mine.

Last edited:

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
As for comments from members. You just got to roll with it. Not everyone will agree. And I don’t put a lot into some members comments. Just as some don’t mine.

Condolences Mr C

bonesfab

Reaction score

You definitely have the hook up for the good shit. Puff puff give mofo. 😁😂

Reactions: t&y

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
He ended being taken into custody.
Your family needs to be all over the Head DA at the court it will be filed in. If that doesn't work you need to blow up the phones at Gascons office. Honestly, I would even push it as far as the local media in regards to what charges and penalties will be associated with this case.

4Waters

Reaction score
Your family needs to be all over the Head DA at the court it will be filed in. If that doesn't work you need to blow up the phones at Gascons office. Honestly, I would even push it as far as the local media in regards to what charges and penalties will be associated with this case.
^^^THIS^^^

Be the noisy ass wheel

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score

I’m sure we will be following very closely. As for the media. They are useless. They couldn’t report the facts if it happened to them. All three major networks differ when you watch it. All about getting it out. Not out correctly.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I’m sure we will be following very closely. As for the media. They are useless. They couldn’t report the facts if it happened to them. All three major networks differ when you watch it. All about getting it out. Not out correctly.

Yeah... I have first hand issues with the media in LA getting many things wrong. I can tell you from my cop shop, we have had to go back repeatedly with various things to get filings. Not saying in your case that will happen. Looks like LASD made the arrest, was it a LASD incident? I ask because their homicide division is huge and very good at what they do.

I would find it hard to believe there would be no charges so that is not the issue. It will be what Gascon is willing to let them seek in regards to penalties that will be an issue. That fucker just took the death penalty off the table for the known gang member that killed the Whittier PD Officer. Gascon is going to do some major damage before he is ousted.

On edit: Just saw Santa Clarita. Yup, that should be LASD for sure.

Last edited:

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score

My condolences to you and your family. Nobody deserves to go through what you’re going through.

It seems the recall efforts are underway...

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I agree. We all are entitled to our opinion. I know you have a tough job and its personal to you and I do get that. . I think most on here respect that and what you do. I do.

I guess I was looking at it from a perspective that a member on here has lost a family member. Your post was the result of another thread that was a very different situation. But either way. Very sad day. An innocent women lost her life for no reason.

prayers to her family😥
Might want to read this to understand the playing field Chief: Rules of Engagement:
Kind of important for us that actually do this for our livelihoods to know:

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Yeah... I have first hand issues with the media in LA getting many things wrong. I can tell you from my cop shop, we have had to go back repeatedly with various things to get filings. Not saying in your case that will happen. Looks like LASD made the arrest, was it a LASD incident? I ask because their homicide division is huge and very good at what they do.

I would find it hard to believe there would be no charges so that is not the issue. It will be what Gascon is willing to let them seek in regards to penalties that will be an issue. That fucker just took the death penalty off the table for the known gang member that killed the Whittier PD Officer. Gascon is going to do some major damage before he is ousted.

On edit: Just saw Santa Clarita. Yup, that should be LASD for sure.

Is see your edit. But yes SCV LASD same station her brother my SIL works out of. I’ve heard the homicide unit is definitely top notch. The things I know about what really happened are sickening to my stomach.

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score
Is see your edit. But yes SCV LASD same station her brother my SIL works out of. I’ve heard the homicide unit is definitely top notch. The things I know about what really happened are sickening to my stomach.

Please let us know if there’s a gofundme or other way to donate.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Please let us know if there’s a gofundme or other way to donate.

Thank you. Yes there is a go fund me page to help the kids. I am asking my daughter for the link now. That’s tough for me though. I’ve always been hesitant to ask for help. But I have to remember it’s the kids that need it.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Here is a link for those interested.

Any help anyone feels comfortable giving is so greatly appreciated. My words and thanks will never be enough.

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score

Any help anyone feels comfortable giving is so greatly appreciated. My words and thanks will never be enough.

Done. They’ve raised a good amount so far. Hopefully it continues to rise for the children.

rrrr

Reaction score

Such beautiful boys, and their sweet Mom.

It brings tears. I pray they will be able to move forward in life, guided by the spirit of their mother.

Damn.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Done. They’ve raised a good amount so far. Hopefully it continues to rise for the children.

Thank you. I literally had a check out / breakdown moment today. But I am truly in awe and thankful for the generous donations for this family.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Such beautiful boys, and their sweet Mom.

It brings tears. I pray they will be able to move forward in life, guided by the spirit of their mother.

Damn.

Michelle was really sweet. And all about her boys. I to so hope they will find a away live life in a positive way. Right now though. How do you do that. 2 were there and saw what happened. Fuck me. I’m losing it again.

Lucky Larry

Reaction score
I’m just now seeing this from your other post.

Our prayers & condolences to you & your family & especially for those beautiful boys.

Lucky’s Wife”

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
I wanted to update you all on the arraignment today. 5 charges were filed.

1st degree Murder
Attempted Kidnapping
Home Invasion
Evading the Police
Assault on a Police Officer

The charges are 25 years. Unfortunately with our new DA Gascon they were not able to add on the extra charges of Life without Parole. Which is what he should be getting. We can not let this monster out of jail. Soon there will be a recall petition going around. We need 500,000 signatures to get him out of office. I hope I can count on you all to sign this petition.

4Waters

Reaction score

1st degree Murder
Attempted Kidnapping
Home Invasion
Evading the Police

The charges are 25 years. Unfortunately with our new DA Gascon they were not able to add on the extra charges of Life without Parole. Which is what he should be getting. We can not let this monster out of jail. Soon there will be a recall petition going around. We need 500,000 signatures to get him out of office. I hope I can count on you all to sign this petition.

I live in Ventura Co. otherwise I would sign it. I have a couple of dozen friends and coworkers that are going to sign it. Get the fuker out!!

Havasu Rehab

Reaction score

1st degree Murder
Attempted Kidnapping
Home Invasion
Evading the Police

You have my full support. I am truly sorry you’re family is being victimized twice. Best wishes to you all.

rrrr

Reaction score

1st degree Murder
Attempted Kidnapping
Home Invasion
Evading the Police

No special circumstances with murder, kidnapping, and home invasion? What a fucking loser Gascon is.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
No special circumstances with murder, kidnapping, and home invasion? What a fucking loser Gascon is.
Maybe when it happens to someone in his family it'll be different. He such a fuck stick:mad:

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Just got an update from my daughter. Looks like he pleaded no contest. Judge gave him 28 yrs. no less than 23. And commented he will do everything in his power to make sure he doesn’t see another day as a free man.
Good thing is the kids won’t have to testify and relive what happened. And the family doesn’t have to go through a prolonged court battle.

And on even a better note child services helped the kids go meet there favorite dodgers Saturday night with all the bells and whistles. Got to wear Turners World Series ring. A signed bat and balls. Signed jerseys. Etc. it was good to see pictures of them with Turner , Kelly and others truly smiling for a bit. So for that I say thank you Dodgers.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I disagree given the district.
Id push HARD for release without bail....just sayin’...

5EE7731A-8A1E-427E-B044-27BE1C10BF6C.jpeg

DLC

Reaction score
That is truly unthinkable! What an evil person, the entire process is something you see on TV! Like a restraining order is going to do anything....

really sad loosing a mom like that!

I am sorry You and your family are going through this! I hope someday the kids can move on a have a great and rewarding life.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
That is truly unthinkable! What an evil person, the entire process is something you see on TV! Like a restraining order is going to do anything....

really sad loosing a mom like that!

I am sorry You and your family are going through this! I hope someday the kids can move on a have a great and rewarding life.

Thank you. They do have a great family there for them. My daughter and husband as well will mentors. My daughter will giving up her job to help take care of three boys along with her two. To make sure they get to school. Their soccer and baseball etc. there grandma is a rock. Along with there aunt. It’s amazing to see how people / family really does come together.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I hope the boys are doing as best as can be expected. You and your whole family are adjusting to a new world. There is strength in the numbers involved. If one has a down day...hopefully one or more others can help to make it through. At first it was minute to minute, and then hours of good over bad. Sometime in the future, it will be days or weeks of good, and an hour of the walls crashing down. It won't get "better", but maybe just easier.

Keep track of where the prick is. Sometimes knowledge of that can help with karma's mission...