WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

The Outboard Church

KingofBeers

Reaction score
DFD8BB77-516B-4862-BA42-0A53A9DF7597.png

HST4ME

Reaction score
Seriously considering it. Have to make room for the big girl. I keep adding shit to drag to LOTO...I should be doing the opposite.

An Apache will work fine in LOTO lol... Save the Libby for the TN river. You will need it there.

Bullhead bully

Reaction score
CC out yesterday, Super Petrel out this morning.. Is the Nordic gonna see daylight this weekend?
Probably not.....it’s pretty busy out there. April is going to be a busy month here.

Reactions: DWC

AHQVegas

Reaction score
Depending on your gear ratio, these numbers should be accurate at a 10% slip. View attachment 987433 View attachment 987434 View attachment 987436

Appreciate the help, the bravos are labbed and supposed to have been worked. Not sure what was done, when the promaxs were on the boat I got 103 on 2 different GPS units. The Number i posted above was also 2 gps units not just a regular speedo . Ill have to get set up like you said and go run it with the same props and see what it does .

Iv trimmed up trimmed down played with it will running the speed but with the bravos the back of the boat felt loose and they are spinning in . Last Chat I had with Joe at Hotlaps is they are 1.62 ratio, we are almost 100% which we will double check here shortly . I did just try a set of 33/15.25 herrings last weekend and could only turn 6k at 90 mph... They were thru hub 4 blade cleavers , I had them and figured id rule them out . I keep getting told to run a 32 bravo but really need to do the neutral trim as you mentioned above first .

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
Freaking Friday....
The Church wants to remind you that you get what you pay for. Indeed......
1EBFC663-035B-4E46-A1EB-3A8D54E3FAA0.jpeg

BlowMe

Reaction score
Tuesday 9am can't get here fast enuf. We get our keys for the new LOTO Church headquarters in Sunrise Beach.........

Awesome. Congrats! I gotta help my buddy build a big chicken coop on Saturday but if yall need any help with anything or need some extra manual labor moving stuff on sunday rob just hollar at me and I will drive down and help

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Awesome. Congrats! I gotta help my buddy build a big chicken coop on Saturday but if yall need any help with anything or need some extra manual labor moving stuff on sunday rob just hollar at me and I will drive down and help

Super cool offer, we will talk, thanks
Might need help drinking....

War Canoe

Stainless Member
Reaction score
Monday Muffin....please talk quietly...she has a “headboard-headache”
9B8B2629-8FB5-46E9-9458-D54BE3195CED.jpeg

Last edited:

KingofBeers

Reaction score
Only 27 hours 5 minutes & 31 seconds until we get the keys for our new home.
Big thanks to Mr & Mrs KingofBeers for allowing hot wife, our pooch, & me to stay at their place tonight. Leaving Elk City, Oklahoma now headed that way
Try not to get too depressed looking at an empty boat lift at my place or your new place....😫

Last edited:

RichL

Reaction score
Only 27 hours 5 minutes & 31 seconds until we get the keys for our new home.
Big thanks to Mr & Mrs KingofBeers for allowing hot wife, our pooch, & me to stay at their place tonight. Leaving Elk City, Oklahoma now headed that way
Wow. You were out in the middle of the red dirt. Depending on which way we were going, we typically stayed in OKC or Shamrock, TX (home of Big Earl's Steakhouse :D)

toto

Reaction score
A pic of the side deck at KingofBeers awesome new home. All the trees are beginning to get their leaves back & everything is starting to bloom.
Pickup our keys in just over 3 hours View attachment 991714
That is so cool - We finally made it out there this last year and rented a house for a week and what an amazing place. We can't wait to get back-up there now that we are only 7 hours away. Have fun and keep the Pictures coming