WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

UFO in San Diego

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Kinda crazy that we now live in a world where the military admits they are real and it doesn’t make the world shake to its core.
Me being the CoastToCoast listener, and general conspiracy theorist, has had me reading stuff for years.

Last year, the Navy put out the report on the leaked Nimitz videos. The vid and audio was of the pilots and their view. Images may have been small or grainy, but the audio was interesting. When a fighter pilot asks, "did you see that?" And the response is along the lines of "I want to fly one of those!" Pretty interesting. Add to that, the sub that was tracking the "object" before it cam out of the water...traveling at speeds no man made vessel could attain.

If it isn't BS, whatever built those could be looking at us like we look at an ant farm.

Anyone remember the Twilight Zone episode, "To Serve Man"?
:oops:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Battle Los Angeles here we come

I also know there is some next level stuff out there in testing most of us don’t know about, or can’t talk about.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Battle Los Angeles here we come

I also know there is some next level stuff out there in testing most of us don’t know about, or can’t talk about.

For sure but can our stuff defy newtonian physics like the craft we've observed.

Our shits incremental, this shits not supposed to even be theoretically possible.

Last edited:

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Fore sure but can our stuff defy newtonian physics like the craft we've observed.

Our shits incremental, this shits not supposed to even be theoretically possible.
Oh there are ufos
But lets say the possibility exists

nowski

Reaction score
About 10 years ago (mid August) my daughter and I were taking an early evening walk 9:30 -10:00pm through the Havasu Landing mobile home park. While walking we looked up in the sky and saw this Gigantic triangle shaped craft that had red lights flying overhead. Besides the enormous size of this thing it was dead quiet, not a sound. Similar to what can be seen in this video...

2Driver

Reaction score
Snapped this the other day.

518826D5-667A-40E9-B55A-422EDE4B5884.png

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
They’re all over, just saw this one out back...

WYRD

Reaction score
About 10 years ago (mid August) my daughter and I were taking an early evening walk 9:30 -10:00pm through the Havasu Landing mobile home park. While walking we looked up in the sky and saw this Gigantic triangle shaped craft that had red lights flying overhead. Besides the enormous size of this thing it was dead quiet, not a sound. Similar to what can be seen in this video...

I seen something similar in the early 90s in Apple Valley, CA. Was listening to a Walkman with headphones around the same time of day 9:30 -10 p.m. seen it out of the corner of my eye flying really low and thought my music was super loud since I didn't hear anything, shut the music off and still Dead Silence. Just like you say very large, triangular-shaped, red lights, and zero sound. I stood there shocked and watched it as it flew out of sight fairly slow .
Weirdest thing I've ever seen in my life and to this day don't know what it was.
nobody ever believes me 🤷‍♂️

Uncle Dave

Reaction score

Great vid thanks for posting!

If i were to hazard - Id say thats one of ours, unless you saw it defy known physics.

I suspect that is whats known as the TR6-Telos.

In the area between Vegas and Desert center there is a lot going on. Since 1993 I've had 3 sightings of craft displaying capabilities in no ones current arsenal - each time I was with 1-3 other people that saw the same thing.

Last edited:

WYRD

Reaction score

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
OK:
* There are UFOs
* And then there are our "UFOs" that are top secret and no one will admit to - so the Navy can take all the FUZZY (WTF?!) pics they want and this guy can talk all about them
* "They" may have "UFOs" but I have my doubts because only the Chinese can afford to try and build them but they can only build what they can copy. So maybe they copied our "UFOs"

Did you see the triangles on green background in the video?

55vclu.jpg

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
OK:
* There are UFOs
* And then there are our "UFOs" that are top secret and no one will admit to - so the Navy can take all the FUZZY (WTF?!) pics they want and this guy can talk all about them
* "They" may have "UFOs" but I have my doubts because only the Chinese can afford to try and build them but they can only build what they can copy. So maybe they copied our "UFOs"

Did you see the triangles on green background in the video?

55vclu.jpg

Why would they go out of their way to release classified footage from f-18s and publicly admit it was ufos last year.

cofooter

Reaction score
Well, in our current state of affairs, pretty damn hard to believe we're the best form of life in existence.

They'll probably not even want us as pets.
Maybe they have decided this little experiment is over, and are figuring out how to destroy the evidence.........

4Waters

Reaction score
Maybe they have decided this little experiment is over, and are figuring out how to destroy the evidence.........
Maybe they are ramping up the experiment to see what we the citizens will believe.

Blackmagic94

Reaction score
1 . Why is it other possible life forms are more advanced then us ?
2 . Why do UFO have navigational lights blinking when there so advanced ?

Watch the navy video from the f-18s called “ticktac”. It doesn’t blink. It hovers then hauls ass then is see 20nm away by a destroy as it literally zoomed away from the f-18s then then have the destroy vector the f-18s back on to it as it hovered off the water then went vertical to like 100k feet in seconds.

HCP3

Reaction score
Me being the CoastToCoast listener, and general conspiracy theorist, has had me reading stuff for years.

Last year, the Navy put out the report on the leaked Nimitz videos. The vid and audio was of the pilots and their view. Images may have been small or grainy, but the audio was interesting. When a fighter pilot asks, "did you see that?" And the response is along the lines of "I want to fly one of those!" Pretty interesting. Add to that, the sub that was tracking the "object" before it cam out of the water...traveling at speeds no man made vessel could attain.

If it isn't BS, whatever built those could be looking at us like we look at an ant farm.

Here is some more reading for you. Including night-watch logs from the USN.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Absolutely worth a listen. I can’t think of a more credible person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Spudsbud

Reaction score

No, but I remember William Shatner on the plane with tbose flying cloud gremlins ripping at the engines !!

Taboma

Reaction score
1 . Why is it other possible life forms are more advanced then us ?
2 . Why do UFO have navigational lights blinking when there so advanced ?

Well they'd have to be smarter just to get here, right ?
The nav lights are just to throw us off, blend in ya know --- like the greys walking our streets that look human, I think the have boats too and we've got a couple right here on RDP. 😁

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
The government has told us for decades there was nothing to see when they absolutely knew there was, and went on an aggressive campaign to shame and silence those with the balls to speak up just wanting to know WTF was going on.

Same guys that infect people with syphyllis and radiation and watch them die.
Who the fuck would want to hang out with us?

In terms of seeing and experiencing things all I can say is that this is a "club" I'd rather not belong to.
There is only downside in sharing experiences.

Rajobigguy

Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I found the tic tac encounter most intriguing.
Although “gimbal” and “go fast” were excellent video representations.

Tic Tac was just stunning in its breadth.
The statements credited to the submarine tracking after its submersion sets it apart because it was all military witness.
I don’t remember the numbers but it seems like they said the craft was doing like 110 knots underwater?
Then transferred back to aerial flight, as it were.
They lost contact as it went south into offshore Mexican air space.
Did you see Elizondos follow up in Mexico where he spoke with residents and fisherman at the coordinates where the craft terminated contact?
They said it’s standard fare to see these craft going in and out of the water.

To me, it’s incredible that people still argue about ufos.
They are as real and true as anything else we know and see.
They have ALWAYS been here. They are why we exist.
They don’t look like us...we look like them.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I found the tic tac encounter most intriguing.
Although “gimbal” and “go fast” were excellent video representations.

Tic Tac was just stunning in its breadth.
The statements credited to the submarine tracking after its submersion sets it apart because it was all military witness.
I don’t remember the numbers but it seems like they said the craft was doing like 110 knots underwater?
Then transferred back to aerial flight, as it were.
They lost contact as it went south into offshore Mexican air space.
Did you see Elizondos follow up in Mexico where he spoke with residents and fisherman at the coordinates where the craft terminated contact?
They said it’s standard fare to see these craft going in and out of the water.

To me, it’s incredible that people still argue about ufos.
They are as real and true as anything else we know and see.
They have ALWAYS been here. They are why we exist.
They don’t look like us...we look like them.
An oceanography teacher I had in the late 90's put this way, "We know more about the surface of the moon, than we do of our own oceans' floors."
Well, where else would you want to park your research vessel?
If they wanted us out, anything that has those capabilities could do so. I am of the thought that "brighter minds" use earth like a wildlife refuge. Sure, there may be some poaching from time to time, but most just observe our stupidity.

badgas

Reaction score
The Rapture is gonna be explainable to the rest left behind as the Alien invasion that took all the church going people.

35 years ago when I heard this preached I used to think " UFO's ? Pfft " with the latest UFO craze and the state of our Gov it seems much less of a stretch.

Weather you are beliver or not if a rapture did happen can you imagine what the left and all their athiest gender fluid anti God weirdos would do ?

It would quite the scramble.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
An oceanography teacher I had in the late 90's put this way, "We know more about the surface of the moon, than we do of our own oceans' floors."
Well, where else would you want to park your research vessel?
If they wanted us out, anything that has those capabilities could do so. I am of the thought that "brighter minds" use earth like a wildlife refuge. Sure, there may be some poaching from time to time, but most just observe our stupidity.

I actually use that in debate. Lol

“We don’t even know what’s in our oceans and you want to presume to know what’s in outer space?”

What’s interesting to me is the fact that we are clueless about our history.
If it didn’t happen within 2000-4000 years ago we have to guess with evidence.
And of course our guesses follow our beliefs, whether religious or otherwise.
I don’t have a “religious” belief at all.
BUT, I believe the Bible to be our bottom line history book of mankind. (Ethiopian original, not king James)
Most of what we consider mystical or myth was just plain common knowledge pre genisis flood. At least that’s what I’ve concluded.

propcheck

Reaction score
Kinda crazy that we now live in a world where the military admits they are real and it doesn’t make the world shake to its core.
And yet the next big flu comes around and they go bat shit crazy buying toiletpaper🤷🏼‍♂️ Astounding right?😂