Rye

Reaction score
Here’s my top 5 most despised:
Ted Gooz TX
Rand Paul KY
Lyndsey Graham SC
Josh Hawley MO
Ron Johnson WI

If this doesn’t go off the rails I’ll do one for the House also.

Rye

Reaction score
Here's the deal, I'm not an idiot but I do know you are, however I didn't realize you were this stupid as well, post 4 moron. KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK
Im not a mind reader of your posts and I did answer his question with the same content, see post 5.

4Waters

Reaction score
Im not a mind reader of your posts and I did answer his question with the same content, see post 5.
He doesn't support biden or democrats so your question doesn't make sense, his does though.

Nanu/Nanu

Don't wait til' life's easy to be happy
Reaction score
I don't like any politicians but I really don't like left of center politicians.

Rye

Reaction score
He doesn't support biden or democrats so your question doesn't make sense, his does though.
Everything in his question/statement to me is applicable to him. In fact he perfectly described himself!

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Here’s my top 5 most despised

1618753120851.gif

stevesdcb

Reaction score
Ted Gooz TX
Rand Paul KY
Lyndsey Graham SC
Josh Hawley MO
Ron Johnson WI

Nice post GMAC, very insightful & full of facts. Actually, your post is a good representation of you & your party, emotional propaganda.

How about we re-name your post to......RDP members we despise the most. Somebody must of dropped you when your were an infant, you sure do like negative feedback.

500bbc

Reaction score
Ted Gooz TX
Rand Paul KY
Lyndsey Graham SC
Josh Hawley MO
Ron Johnson WI

Boy Scouting.jpg

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Nice.
Murkowski is facing censure from the party in AK.

Romney....nuff said.

Coons is the one who gladly serves his daughter up for the pedophile.

View attachment 993598

Don't forget Blumenthal. 😂 😂 😂

Senator Richard Blumenthal must talk about his fraudulent service in Vietnam, where for 12 years he told the people of Connecticut, as their Attorney General, that he was a great Marine War Hero. Talked about his many battles of near death, but was never in Vietnam. Total Phony!

AND...he made the cut...

The 11 Most Pro-Gay U.S. Senators

Rye

Reaction score
Forgot Klobuchar, probably my favorite of all US Senators.

Rye

Reaction score
If those are your favorite senators why are you on a pleasure boating and recreation website?
Well first of all it’s a political sub forum that has nothing to do with boats, however I came here to check out Desert Storm and I do like politics.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Well first of all it’s a political sub forum that has nothing to do with boats, however I came here to check out Desert Storm and I do like politics.

So “here” like the website or “here” like in Havasu right now??

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

I ask because it's quite hypocritical to be so supportive of policies that want to end the consumption of fossil fuels because of their pollution causing "climate change", while simultaneously engaging in the 100% useless recreational burning of those fuels.

You essentially are engaged in the recreational destruction of the planet. :)

SixD9R

Reaction score
I ask because it's quite hypocritical to be so supportive of policies that want to end the consumption of fossil fuels because of their pollution causing "climate change", while simultaneously engaging in the 100% useless recreational burning of those fuels.

That jackoff doesn’t even have a boat and couldn’t care less about boating. He’s nothing but a troll here to stir up shit. Best not to feed the troll.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I’m not so sure about that Racey...

Rye

Reaction score

“You essentially are engaged in the recreational destruction of the planet.” :)
Regarding your last comment and since you essentially said it twice (I added quotation marks), isn’t that everyone who owns a fossil fuel powered boat? I assume you own one.

Hmm, don’t recall saying I own a fossil fuel burning boat or any kind of boat for that matter.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Regarding your last comment and since you essentially said it twice (I added quotation marks), isn’t that everyone who owns a fossil fuel powered boat? I assume you own one.

Hmm, don’t recall saying I own a fossil fuel burning boat or any kind of boat for that matter.

Yeah but I don't support politicians that want to end it, or buy into their bs the sky is falling climate change nonsense. You and your party do.

LOL so you don't own a boat but we live I. Your head so much you still have to come loiter around and ride our coattails 😂😂🤡🤡