WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

My moron neighbor.

floatn turd

Reaction score
Quick rundown:

(Wind has died down but it's still slightly breezy)

I wash my truck to begin the yearly clay bar and polish routine.
I start to polish the first section.
My back is to my neighbors house while I'm working.
I smell fucking spray paint!
I turn around and see the neighbors new fat, shirtless "man-friend" spray painting a dresser in the driveway.
The breeze is clearly blowing right toward my truck 15ft away and this fool is 100% clueless.

Meanwhile she has moved her car in front of my house as to not get paint on it!

4cQSQYz0a9x9S.gif

I grab my keys and move my truck across the street.
Put away all my shit and look at him like this......... while he continues his Pep-Boys paint job.
ypX8YZszkIXFC.gif

What a moron!!
Rant over.

FT

TrollerDave

Reaction score
“Well, you is clay barring it anyway.” - new, shirtless, “man-friend”.
Thats why I tell my kid to spray paint on the side of the house. If it’s going to get all over anything, it’ll be our fence.

Hermosa

Pibb + Red Vines = CD
Reaction score
Mormons are so heavily programmed, they don't see basic every day things. They all have that withdrawn look, we call them the robots out her in Utah.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
Mormons are so heavily programmed, they don't see basic every day things. They all have that withdrawn look, we call them the robots out her in Utah.
Dumb fucks in Cedar city 🤔👍

Nordie

Reaction score
My neighbors are also clueless or their buddies. I live in the back of the cul-de-sac, and for some reason the one guy likes to sit in his Mercedes with his buddies and smoke weed. I have no fucking idea why, but on Friday one of his buddies decides parking in front of my driveway was the best place to park so he could smoke weed in the Mercedes.

I opened my work truck door and whaled on the horn. Homebody came flying out, and I started yelling at him. What the fuck is wrong with you, plenty of parking over there. Dude is like I was only here for a second, and told me to calm down. That's when I told him to move his pile of shit and to have some common fucking courtesy. Plus my wife was bringing home some smash burger and she woulda been pissed.

It never ends in my little cul-de-sac, I've got stories for days.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
My neighbors are also clueless or their buddies. I live in the back of the cul-de-sac, and for some reason the one guy likes to sit in his Mercedes with his buddies and smoke weed. I have no fucking idea why, but on Friday one of his buddies decides parking in front of my driveway was the best place to park so he could smoke weed in the Mercedes.

I opened my work truck door and whaled on the horn. Homebody came flying out, and I started yelling at him. What the fuck is wrong with you, plenty of parking over there. Dude is like I was only here for a second, and told me to calm down. That's when I told him to move his pile of shit and to have some common fucking courtesy. Plus my wife was bringing home some smash burger and she woulda been pissed.

It never ends in my little cul-de-sac, I've got stories for days.
I could go on and on about the dumb fucks on our street , dirt road and they haul ass kids on bikes , walking , I’ve stopped them and told them you hit a kid or a animal you will need more than a cop .

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
Hmmm. Mormons. Sounds like someone needs to re read the title. Whose the “Mormon” now. Aaaaahaha.

Just kidding.

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Hmmm. Mormons. Sounds like someone needs to re read the title. Whose the “Mormon” now. Aaaaahaha.

Just kidding.
Actually, for a second, I saw Mormons too.

jetur

Reaction score
Always befriend a mormon neighbor, they always have really good baked goods, you know the good stuff, cookies, muffins, cupcakes. They will bring them over for no reason.
Never befriend a Mormon. First time you take them camping they drink all of your beer. Jk

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
Always befriend a mormon neighbor, they always have really good baked goods, you know the good stuff, cookies, muffins, cupcakes. They will bring them over for no reason.
Grew up around Mormons, never once got a baked good.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
A Mormon family went to Orange Lutheran High School for a year or two when I was there...they owned Knudsen Dairies.

The company went BK and they had some financial issues around 1986 or so while I was there, but they had one of the biggest houses in Villa Park regardless.

I had a massive crush on the daughter, had a few classes with her. Super preppy gal and wanted nothing to do with me LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro