WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Auto Window Tinting recommendation, North County --- Escondido area of San Diego ?

Taboma

Reaction score
Considering having some light tinting done on my Raptor, especially the jumbo-sun roof for heat rejection. I see three close by around the Auto Parkway area, any personal recommendations ??

Singleton

Reaction score
I have one in Carlsbad, if you want to drive west
Tinted sunroof on my 350, plus windshield for UV

charred1

Reaction score
Alvin O’s custom window tint. He’s in the Miramar area.

Taboma

Reaction score
I have one in Carlsbad, if you want to drive west
Tinted sunroof on my 350, plus windshield for UV

No problem heading west, but the problem is trying to pull my wife away from her work long enough to pick me up or drop me off later. I'm assuming this process isn't one you normally wait around for, like getting your oil changed.
With that in mind, I'm hoping I can find a reputable shop closer. If not, I'll holler, thanks !!

Boat 405

Reaction score
I use Mr. Tint in escondido off auto parkway. Behind all the car dealerships. They have done my stuff for 25 years. They do clear bra as well from 3M.

Singleton

Reaction score
No problem heading west, but the problem is trying to pull my wife away from her work long enough to pick me up or drop me off later. I'm assuming this process isn't one you normally wait around for, like getting your oil changed.
With that in mind, I'm hoping I can find a reputable shop closer. If not, I'll holler, thanks !!

i use Mr Tint (was Sun Coast Tint). Same owner has place in Escondido

Taboma

Reaction score
I use Mr. Tint in escondido off auto parkway. Behind all the car dealerships. They have done my stuff for 25 years. They do clear bra as well from 3M.
They're real close so was checking out their website this morning, thanks for the recommendation !!!!!!!!!!

Taboma

Reaction score
Elite window tinting, Toby is great and will come to you. Pretty sure he will head down your way.

I've got a garage plenty big he could work in, but I was concerned having them install outside, as being in a rural area with a breeze can kick up a bit of pollen or certainly dust.
Obviously an easy solution otherwise.