WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Skater 368, from the beginning.

Skater368

Upon My Request This is all Folks Skater368/nganga
Reaction score
Focus and get to Havasu.
I want to see your piece of art in person

Hahaha. Always time enough to give Gelcoater a bit of shit. I'll be there tomorrow in the motorhome but can't move in till Monday.

@Skater368 i remember you taping out the trailer to make sure it fit in your garage. Million dollar question is did it fit? Ha this has been a lot of fun to watch, thank you for sharing the process.

Even though the tape measure said it would fit, I still had some doubt. Fit exactly as I laid it out on the floor.

swing hitch.jpg

inside.jpg

HCP3

Reaction score
Damn! So cool to see it come full circle and in your garage!

I can't wait to see the low profile sitting on the water 👍🏼👍🏼

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
As they say: if it fits, it ships!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skater368

Reaction score
Just pulled into town at 2:30

Skater368

Reaction score
Once back, let us Islander folks know if you need any help.
I really hope I can get my boat into my spot. We’re 31-34, but not sure of which one. The look really big

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Wait just a minute....Am I getting this right, nganga is 368 Skater?:eek:

v6toy4x

Reaction score
*Only in the hunting and killing sub-forum”.
And yes, keep up. 😂

Apparantly it has nothing to do with keeping up, more to do with, getting old and "mis-remembering", since now that I think about it, you made mention of that very change in the 368 thread, if I am not "mis-remembering" AGAIN! 😆

Don't you have a boat to launch!!!!!🍻

stingray11

Reaction score
Where are the on water pictures of this boat and how's it run. Not all that worried about top end just overall handling and running.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Skater368

Reaction score
Where are the on water pictures of this boat and how's it run. Not all that worried about top end just overall handling and running.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

just got all my shit to Havasu. Motorhome Saturday, Boat today, had to fetch Motorhome set up everything.Finally done.

MeCasa16

Reaction score
just got all my shit to Havasu. Motorhome Saturday, Boat today, had to fetch Motorhome set up everything.Finally done.
Your boat beat mine by a long shot! I can’t wait to see yours in person. Hopefully ours will be here Wednesday.

Last edited:

Skater368

Reaction score
I got night watch on the boat, can see it from the entrance to my spot

thanks for that. It won’t fit in my spot. They’re moving me tomorrow to 32 from 33. It’ll fit no sweat. I’ll track you down tomorrow

Singleton

Reaction score
thanks for that. It won’t fit in my spot. They’re moving me tomorrow to 32 from 33. It’ll fit no sweat. I’ll track you down tomorrow

I will be round in the afternoon. Suck in customer meetings from 530-3

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
After seeing this boy tonight and meeting Skater368, as absolutely impressive that this whole thread is, i must say this boat is beyond and had by far the most beautiful paint I’ve ever seen.
Cannot wait time see the pics on the water and the crane getting his boy up in there, and will truly be saddened to see the thread end.
Congratulations again Steve your boat is beyond anything I’ve ever seen before.

Skater368

Reaction score
My analysis of the street fair.

busy the entire day, met many many folks that were involved in or watching this thread. I was taken aback at the amount of lurkers who watched it that aren’t even members here. Met a lovely couple at the Islander that aren’t members, who knew Brian and Loris name.
@Singleton
Has been much help. This long rig in these spots, I need eyes around me to help.

our placement on the street was poor. Skater paid for mine and the new 438 street fair entry. We were supposed to be in a high traffic area, nose to tail. We were probably 300 yards apart. I feel it was political.

12 hours is a long day. We had to be there at 9:15 for staging and I rolled out at 9:15. I never left my spot, all day.

Skater368

Reaction score
Liberals are running the street fair now?

BTW, boat is freaking beautiful!!!! 👍

Skater is a DS sponsor and organized the two newest Skaters to be together, as they should have been.
Mike, the owner of the new 438, was raising hell about it. I knew there was no changing it once we were lined up moving to the street. We should have just put our shit together during staging and told them too bad.

and thanks for that. I’m super pleased with the outcome