WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hey LeBron, = ?

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Is it true Maxine is your Mother? You two are so Sickening. Both of you are in Positions that Expect some sort of Leadership and Role Models. Yea!!, you're a Role Model, alright. Race Baiting, Hate Spreading, Blacks Against White Drum Beating. Do something, besides Bitching and Finger Pointing. This White Hating 24-7 Rhetoric is going to backfire on you both and I can not wait for it to begin. I believe it is People like you that have created an enviroment of No Reversing this Atmosphere.:(

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Is it true Maxine is your Mother? You two are so Sickening. Both of you are in Positions that Expect some sort of Leadership and Role Models. Yea!!, you're a Role Model, alright. Race Baiting, Hate Spreading, Blacks Against White Drum Beating. Do something, besides Bitching and Finger Pointing. This White Hating 24-7 Rhetoric is going to backfire on you both and I can not wait for it to begin. I believe it is People like you that have created an enviroment of No Reversing this Atmosphere.:(
Fuck both of those cocksuckers.

500bbc

Reaction score
Someone needs to chop LebRon into the vid with him wielding the knife with the same caption...

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
This is what happens when you dont even have a high school education! Yes he has a "high school diploma" but I guarantee you he doesn't have a high school "education".
But he did drive a brand new Hummer while he was in high school. With a single mom that was barely scraping by...he’s been owned by someone since he took that bribe.

Reactions: DWC

Looking Glass

Reaction score

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
Open invite for him to take on a FOS computer scenario at our academy

100% he’d shoot or be killed every single time

It would be better with live simunition scenarios so the dumb ass racist could feel his split second assessment mistakes.

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
Not to his fans.
Anyone that still watches the NBA is the enemy.
I'm not sure about that ( one can hope though)
the people who suck on his nuts always will. no matter what he says or does.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I watch Him and Maxine, say things that a Normal person would know is so Wrong, Hateful and Damaging, but then when the Wrath comes down on them instead of accepting the rightful comments against them =NO!!, JUST Double Down on them and for all purposes Flip Society Off.

Our Senators and Congressmen are just as Guilty. They have allowed this Trash to exist and expand, as examples of "Leaders"

Just look at President Donald J. Trump!!. He is the Only person to Call out "OBLAMER" and flat out state his Policies were Wrongand so often a product of his Personal Feelings and not as an Intelligent President. You could see with how he responded to President Trump's honest Criticism, with both his and Micheal's Jabs. Nobody ever had the Nerve to Call Out his Lousy Moves.

Thinking about it here!! President Trump, was "Old School" and Cut through the Shit!

just_floatin

Reaction score
Well to be fair the cop should have shot the knife out of her hand 🤣.

That young woman in pink is stabbed if the cop did not save her life by shooting the psycho teen. Yeah 🖕 LeBron Illuminati racist and the pitchfork he rode in on.

Last edited:

jesco

Reaction score
Open invite for him to take on a FOS computer scenario at our academy

100% he’d shoot or be killed every single time
THIS!!!! I was working out at Ben Clark Training Center in Riverside a few years ago and the LT took me and my business partner in there for an hour or two. We either got killed or shot the wrong person EVERY TIME!!!!! He could not stop laughing.

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
1619130516672.png

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Cole 392

Reaction score
Lebron James is one these people that’s so dumb he thinks he’s smart..this is what happens when your surrounded by yes men with their hand your pocket, then tell you everything that comes out your mouth is some sort of profound genius..

Its hilarious when he dresses up in his Nation of Islam starter kit, with his fake ( I’m a pretend intellectual) glasses, regurgitates Farrakhan talking points and then passes them off as his own deep knowledge...

The irony in Anti White America haters like him is, America is literally the only country on the planet that a guy with an IQ hovering barely above that of a functioning retard, could possibly make hundreds of millions of dollars chasing a leather bag of air up down a court...

He’s openly admitted he hated white people before the NBA... Basically, until the white men that started signing his checks and managing his business interests.. guys an illiterate that can barely string a coherent sentence together..

POS would be serving French fries without everything “racist white America” has given this scumbag...

Looking Glass

Reaction score
WOW!!, this is ODD. The NBA, LeBron's Sponsors And Twitter are All Silent. This Country is in so much trouble. CNN, Come on Man, show the article, take a stand like you did on everything President Trump Attempted. I heard it twice on the Street. This entire situation is turning Good Hard Working American White Families into Haters. The Average Family wants Peace,Safety and live a Good Life. This "Race Card" and almost insinuating ALL White People are Racists and Haters. I do not understand the "DIM's" Plan and their agenda, but if this what they want? it's working.:(

RCDave

Reaction score
No matter how much he thinks he is the best baskerball player ever, he will never be.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
No matter how much he thinks he is the best baskerball player ever, he will never be.

And, really, what claim to fame is that in humanity?
“No one played a game better than me”...
BFD.
That only matters because rich white guys sold the entertainment factor to a viewing audience. Like paying to watch a trained seal (or dare I say monkey?)
A trained seal can bounce a ball through a hoop, and bounce it on his nose.

LaBron gets paid so much that he thinks he’s relevant. He is not. He’s paid to entertain an audience period...an audience that is rapidly becoming a “niche” audience at that.

500bbc

Reaction score
And, really, what claim to fame is that in humanity?
“No one played a game better than me”...
BFD.
That only matters because rich white guys sold the entertainment factor to a viewing audience. Like paying to watch a trained seal (or dare I say monkey?)
A trained seal can bounce a ball through a hoop, and bounce it on his nose.

LaBron gets paid so much that he thinks he’s relevant. He is not. He’s paid to entertain an audience period...an audience that is rapidly becoming a “nice” audience at that.
The court jester that would be king. He even calls himself so...

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score