WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Netflix thumbs up / American Assassin

Bear Down

Reaction score
sometimes I wish Netflix has an option so suggest movies/documenteris/series to family and friends...or see their thumbs up or down. It would be so much better than the crap they sometimes try to feed you.

Thanks for the suggestion

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
sometimes I wish Netflix has an option so suggest movies/documenteris/series to family and friends...or see their thumbs up or down. It would be so much better than the crap they sometimes try to feed you.

Thanks for the suggestion
I hear ya, some really good movies and documentaries are burried deep in the muck behind the top 10 list and usually those always suck.

TrollerDave

Reaction score
I liked it as well. It came out a couple of years ago I think. Just looked, 2017.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
The Miracle movie about the 80 Olympic Hockey Team has been out for years but still a really good flick, watched it again last night, takes you back to a different time. We could use an event like that again in this country.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
It was ok, wasn’t a Netflix movie, but still not bad. Issue for me was I’ve read all the Rapp books and they didn’t follow story line that well.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
It was ok, wasn’t a Netflix movie, but still not bad. Issue for me was I’ve read all the Rapp books and they didn’t follow story line that well.
I am going to watch this evening and will see how it is, I really liked all the mitch rapp books.

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
I am going to watch this evening and will see how it is, I really liked all the mitch rapp books.
Kyle Mills isn’t Vince Flynn, but he’s doing a decent job. The beginning is the hard part for me, plus a movie will never be the book. I’d still enjoy a part two and on in video.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Kyle Mills isn’t Vince Flynn, but he’s doing a decent job. The beginning is the hard part for me, plus a movie will never be the book. I’d still enjoy a part two and on in video.
I will look for those next, finishing my last Brad Thor now.

Beerme

Retired...Time for a cold one!
Reaction score
The Miracle movie about the 80 Olympic Hockey Team has been out for years but still a really good flick, watched it again last night, takes you back to a different time. We could use an event like that again in this country.
They played this movie in the leadership class I attended. What a great flick! They also played the movie "Radio" with Ed Harris and Cuba Gooding Jr., that was a great one also.