WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Lower River Smuggling

Loo Dog

Reaction score
Coming to your favorite lake/river spots or marinas soon!

1619706109181.jpeg

HB2Havasu

Reaction score

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
This was posted on one of the lower river pages and someone's husband helped them get fuel up at Walters as they had run out. Said they were fishing, etc.

Had no idea the situation until they got back to the boat and there were 8 guys in there... and no fishing poles o_O

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I'd assume their end goal was to get north towards Blythe beyond the check stations??

Taboma

Reaction score
This was posted on one of the lower river pages and someone's husband helped them get fuel up at Walters as they had run out. Said they were fishing, etc.

Had no idea the situation until they got back to the boat and there were 8 guys in there... and no fishing poles o_O

Boy am I confused. Walter's camp is upstream of Martinez Lake, yet the boat was boarded at Martinez Lake. So they were boating back to Mexico ? Hell, they could have floated.
Also someone's husband is in need of help, if he didn't think it odd that nine Mexicans, dressed as they are, with no fishing rods, were fishing.
Unless by "THEY" you mean the husband realized when he saw them in the boat ?

No worries, other than where they FOUND the boat. 🤔

Taboma

Reaction score
I'd assume their end goal was to get north towards Blythe beyond the check stations??

Then if they went from Walter's Camp back down to Martinez, they were going ass-backwards. 🥴

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I thought Biden closed the check stations?? Wife said the one on AZ95 near Stone Cabin was not maned a couple weeks ago.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Then if they went from Walter's Camp back down to Martinez, they were going ass-backwards. 🥴
Sometimes you gotta go "back" for gas when you have a shitty travel agent. Guess it beats being 1 of 23 in a Suburban. 😖

Taboma

Reaction score
Sometimes you gotta go "back" for gas when you have a shitty travel agent. Guess it beats being 1 of 23 in a Suburban. 😖

I've often wondered that if you're driving a lowered Burb or Escalade, dark windows, and you pass a border patrol parked along I15, does this trigger an auto-stop and search ?

gqchris

Reaction score
If they were in swim trunks, drunk as hell blasting Mexican music, nobody woulda second guessed them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thats the problem, Mexican guys dont wear swim trunks. When they do they think that they are Putas! Closest you are gonna get is what my buddies call the "Mexican Wetsuit". aka Cut off jeans!

Taboma

Reaction score
If they were in swim trunks, drunk as hell blasting Mexican music, nobody woulda second guessed them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

YES, you see, who ever their wardrobe designer is, they've got it all wrong. Dress for success baby 😂

gqchris

Reaction score
I've often wondered that if you're driving a lowered Burb or Escalade, dark windows, and you pass a border patrol parked along I15, does this trigger an auto-stop and search ?
Funny you mention that, I used to drive a black escalade with limo tint windows. I got stopped WAY TOO MUCH and realized it was because of the damn car! Never got tickets, as the cops would come up with some silly reason they stopped me and let me go when they saw a whiteboy inside.

Taboma

Reaction score
Thats the problem, Mexican guys dont wear swim trunks. When they do they think that they are Putas! Closest you are gonna get is what my buddies call the "Mexican Wetsuit". aka Cut off jeans!

All I know is, I could fit my entire body into just one of the legs of some of these ankle length shorts I see em wearing. 😁

Taboma

Reaction score
Funny you mention that, I used to drive a black escalade with limo tint windows. I got stopped WAY TOO MUCH and realized it was because of the damn car! Never got tickets, as the cops would come up with some silly reason they stopped me and let me go when they saw a whiteboy inside.

Well I see those border patrol parked off the freeway and I'm always curious what signs they're looking for that trigger an interdiction. So far I haven't, 👍because I'm going to have to try hard not to be a bit snarky :oops:

Gelcoater

Reaction score
I thought Biden closed the check stations?? Wife said the one on AZ95 near Stone Cabin was not maned a couple weeks ago.
The one on 86 north of Westmorland was open a few weeks ago when I went through.

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
Well I see those border patrol parked off the freeway and I'm always curious what signs they're looking for that trigger an interdiction. So far I haven't, 👍because I'm going to have to try hard not to be a bit snarky :oops:
Funny story about that, about 15 years ago a friend of mine and I were driving on the 8W by Gordon’s well where they used to have that checkpoint. We decided to get off and take the frontage rd to bypass the line that was waiting. Two guys in a beat red Volvo was enough to convince the BP that was waiting on the off ramp we were trouble. :)

We almost made it to the next on-ramp when he caught up. He had apparently already called for backup because about 10 seconds into our conversation he says “hold on” and proceeds to cancel “backup and radio silence” on the radio LOL. Checked our DL and asked us to just go through the checkpoint next time 😂

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
I did several drug patrols down there, working with Border Patrol, Yuma SO, AZGFD. A lot of people don't know that La Paz County goes all the down to just 13 miles north of Martinez. Right around Clear Lake and Yuma Wash. We had reports of PWCs running at night from Fisher's to Walters Camp and Oxbow. Suspects with back-packs. They were reported to be occurring at different times over the entire year.

J&k beer can

Reaction score
AZ governor moved B.P agents plus national guard to border.
so the yuma i8 checkpoint and n95(AZ) checkpoint have been closed for last few weeks..
if they would of bothered to read and check.. there we be need to try and boat up river..

Icky

Reaction score
I'm 1/4 offended by half the comments in here

AZmike

Eastsider
Reaction score
Nothing to see here just Biden's gardeners heading to work!

Taboma

Reaction score
Nothing to see here just Biden's gardeners heading to work!

After Nixon's Western White House was renovated for his use in the late 60's, the head grounds keeper who'd been employed essentially forever by the previous owner's, the Cotton sisters and was continuing his service under Nixon, was found to be an undocumented alien, fired and deported.
Apparently uncovered when they ran the arduous background checks. He must have been overconfident in his fake documents, or rather foolish to think he wouldn't be found out.