WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Good Job Cali....76k inmates including violent criminals eligible being released....

PaPaG

Reaction score
California politicians are nothing but IDIOTS...Newsom is closing 2 prisons and now 76k 2nd strikers and even 3 striker FELONS (murderers, rapists, etc) are going to be eligible to be released along with low offense offenders. (some of their comments were early release will result in safer prisons???????? WHAT FKING IDIOTS you liberals have voted for.......

96scarab

Reaction score

Why take a boat ride when you can walk? The boarder is OPEN!

PaPaG

Reaction score

Why take a boat ride when you can walk? The boarder is OPEN!
Worst part of the Lefts Politics is that so many Obama & Biden Supporting Liberals are fleeing California because of the crime, cost of housing, cost of living, illegal invasion but then bringing their crappy liberal politics to Nevada, AZ and Utah and corrupting these states...

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Worst part of the Lefts Politics is that so many Obama & Biden Supporting Liberals are fleeing California because of the crime, cost of housing, cost of living, illegal invasion but then bringing their crappy liberal politics to Nevada, AZ and Utah and corrupting these states...
That's their plan. Turn red states blue

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

PaPaG

Reaction score
That's their plan. Turn red states blue

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
You are 100% right, then all the former Red states will have an exodus in a decade or two with people fleeing just like cali is now lol....

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
It's harder for the law abiding family to purchase a firearm, and costly the train sufficiently. The liberal DA's aren't even prosecuting what the LEO's make arrests for. Illegal's are coming in at an alarming rate.

The only difference between Cali and other states, currently, is letting these convicts free. Cali is trying to maintain a "frontrunner" position for the current stupidity...but the country as a whole is circling the drain.

Sure, we can call out one or two states(even those with better weather) but the issue is far bigger than Newsom or some mayors.

lake p.a.l.

Reaction score
Beyond thrilled to be leaving this shithole within hours. Yep, the weather & boating has been great for 8 years, I'm done. These stories along with all the other crazy left wing bullshit pushed me over the edge. We've met some incredible lifelong friends. Off to start a new chapter in our lives at Lake of the Ozarks

Universal Elements

Reaction score
Beyond thrilled to be leaving this shithole within hours. Yep, the weather & boating has been great for 8 years, I'm done. These stories along with all the other crazy left wing bullshit pushed me over the edge. We've met some incredible lifelong friends. Off to start a new chapter in our lives at Lake of the Ozarks

I did the same last November. Sold my last house in California and was lucky to find a great place. So much different when you leave. Met a lot of like-minded people. Honestly, I could never go back to living like I was. It’s true, like everyone says. Why didn’t I do it sooner. I don’t like calling California a shithole because that’s where I was born and raised. Lived practically all my life. But, the Kalifornia of the past no longer exists. All these people that think it’s still does are just fooling themselves. Good luck With your new adventure.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
You vote in Libturds, and this is the agenda they push. Our residents Libturds support it as well.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
If someone is disenfranchised by a released felon, Newsom will be private citizen so he can be sued for damages because he neglected public safety. He needs to be dealt with to make an example out of him so others will fall in line.

sintax

Reaction score
You mean 76,000 NEW dem voters?

Remember when they pushed to get voter rights for felons?

lbhsbz

Putting on the brakes
Reaction score
They'd better hire more cops with the money they save....or coroners.

ikester

Reaction score
A neighbor of mine works in the court system where they process the release (early) of convicted criminals and said it has increased tenfold and her view is that it is outta control, makes no sense, and they are seeing crime increase with repeat offenders. Her department is under orders to process these immediately and if there is any issues to go ahead and process anyway. It has put many violent criminals on the street.