WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Vaccinated AND Still Wearing a Mask

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Please share the scientific evidence that would support this being necessary.

For bonus points please show the scientific evidence why it would NOT be bad to wear a mask if not in an operating room, where you would be worried about sharing innocuous bacteria to comprised people.

The left is the party of control, not science. The left is racist, not tolerant. The left is the enemy of the United States, not an ally.

fuck democrats

wzuber

Reaction score
There is no scientific data.......it's their, the lunatic leftist "new normal"......It's your "expression" (as the commercials say)
I just laugh at all the stupid people following along with this shit. To me.. It's their way of "expressing" (aka-proving) to the world how incredibly stupid they are.
Fuck every last one of them. lol

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Please share the scientific evidence that would support this being necessary.

For bonus points please show the scientific evidence why it would NOT be bad to wear a mask if not in an operating room, where you would be worried about sharing innocuous bacteria to comprised people.

The left is the party of control, not science. The left is racist, not tolerant. The left is the enemy of the United States, not an ally.

fuck democrats

There isn't any evidence that wearing a mask period prevents respiratory viral transmission, this is per the CDC's own studies on the matter going back to SARS and Swine in the early 2000's, Fauci's own statements on it, and retrospective study on this pandemic.

The only evidence they are using is called "being a pussy" 🤣 🤣 🤣

hallett3

Reaction score
The mask is more harmful. People don’t clean their mask everyday. I see people wearing them and some look like they picked it from the ground. They are wearing dirty mask which has bacteria from you wearing it every day. Plus lack of oxygen is harmful to you also . Your body needs to breath with out restrictions. I just can’t believe people are so stupid on wearing them now. The narrative is gone and people still listen to dumb fuck Biden. I really believe the government wants to kill small business, so you have to rely on the government for a check. I see post on people who own business who can’t fulfill open positions. Why, they are making more on unemployment. It goes to show how weak people are and trust the government.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
The vaccinated are saying this, they want to continue wearing masks so people don’t think they’re Republicans.

I Am Sheep 😝

I was in Nashville a couple weeks ago. The tourists wearing masks were getting hazed pretty hard for “complying.”

A younger girl apart of a large bachelorette party got refused entry at the door of the bar for wearing a mask. Reality was that she was too hammered to go in but bouncer was fucking with her about her mask instead.

Those of us waiting to get in the bar behind them we’re laughing our asses off as the group was triggered and too stupid/drunk to realize what the true issue really was. The more they freaked out the more the bouncer pushed the mask issue 😂

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I view the way-leftists as The Borg and they have assimilated way to many already. This enemy is dangerous to our society.
Screenshot_20210502-104257_Google.jpg

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
I’m fully vaccinated, not an easy decision but I did it, and my mask has always come off once I exit a building. My opinion on wearing them inside is this: depends on the place and how crowded it is at the time. I know its required inside most places and people are often disgusting but I would like to be the one to make that choice, not some pansy asshat.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I know someone at a golf course I play at... he FREAKED OUT when Covid hit last year..he has kidney issues... told me last year that he is going in hiding (60ish) ... I just saw him for the 1st time in over a year.... at our afternoon skins game...
He got his Vaccine and now is not concerned with hanging around people like me....LOL
for him, with the VAX its a NEW LIFE....

Thats what its about...

Do it for yourself....

Backlash

Reaction score
Whenever I walk out of the grocery store or our local Homie Depot, both which still require masks, I rip that stupid thing off and yell out "FREEDOM! THANK GOD!" 😁

I f-ing HATE these stupid things but need to eat and need shit from the big orange box store, so....

ramos45

Reaction score
Whenever I walk out of the grocery store or our local Homie Depot, both which still require masks, I rip that stupid thing off and yell out "FREEDOM! THANK GOD!" 😁

I f-ing HATE these stupid things but need to eat and need shit from the big orange box store, so....

Same here, I'm usually tearing it off a few steps in the store towards the exit and it starts going on at entry. In restaurants I don't wear it walking out, what can they do at that point

W.O.T

Reaction score
Masks don’t work , period. The virus moves right through it . This is all about control and obedience

Yes only reason masks came into this is to promote fear! Without mask wearing would anyone have taken Covid serious?

People are so brainwashed by the mask. Meanwhile they don’t wash their hands but the mask keeps them safe.

paradise

Spooner
Reaction score
I go into Home Depot, the grocery store, restaurants, etc. without wearing a mask (always have). And guess what, nobody says a fucking thing. Take off the damn masks!
Exactly, I actually get a kick out of people throwing a fit taking them off more than anything. If you don’t like it then don’t wear it, simple.

The only way to change things is to change something

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
I wear a mask everywhere I go there called nose hairs, they serve as a natural defense system that's been proven to work for thousands of years...
I'm with ya. I've got a full beard and mustache.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I know someone at a golf course I play at... he FREAKED OUT when Covid hit last year..he has kidney issues... told me last year that he is going in hiding (60ish) ... I just saw him for the 1st time in over a year.... at our afternoon skins game...
He got his Vaccine and now is not concerned with hanging around people like me....LOL
for him, with the VAX its a NEW LIFE....

Thats what its about...

Do it for yourself....
One of our golfing partners was much the same but it was his wife that didn't allow him to play with his known friends, yet it was ok for him to go the the driving range where he was around a bunch of unknowns.🙄
So many people lost any and all logic.

500bbc

Reaction score
I go into Home Depot, the grocery store, restaurants, etc. without wearing a mask (always have). And guess what, nobody says a fucking thing. Take off the damn masks!
I was doing that at the beginning, then they either refused to check my purchase or had "security" harass me so I started putting the diaper on then pulling down inside.
Even carried the LA country mask guidelines with me that stated I didn't need a mask, that worked for awhile. Fucking LibTurd Imbeciles...

Last edited:

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
I’m fully vaccinated, not an easy decision but I did it, and my mask has always come off once I exit a building. My opinion on wearing them inside is this: depends on the place and how crowded it is at the time. I know its required inside most places and people are often disgusting but I would like to be the one to make that choice, not some pansy asshat.

Your vaccination now gives you a 95% Immunity for a disease that you only had a 0.04% chance of actually catching and a 0.00002% death rate. Yeah keep doing as yore told and wear that mask 😷. I’m sure there’s no health consequences to breathing your own carbon dioxide for years on end.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Most stores by me that aren’t complete nazis about the mask, will have signs requiring them but when asked, they say they can’t force anyone to put one on.

Generally, if I see even one person without, then I won’t.
But if everyone is, then generally I will, too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Your vaccination now gives you a 95% Immunity for a disease that you only had a 0.04% chance of actually catching and a 0.00002% death rate. Yeah keep doing as yore told and wear that mask 😷. I’m sure there’s no health consequences to breathing your own carbon dioxide for years on end.
Doctors, nurses, dentists wear them all day. Far as I know none have died. And the vaccination is a choice ( so far) & that’s my point. Choice.

Times Like These

Reaction score
I have to wear a mask around people, and not because of Covid. I had a kidney transplant on 2/14/21. I’m immunosuppressed, it’s my second one and giving me more immunosuppressive drugs than normal. Got to prevent rejection.

So I wouldn’t jump to conclusions if you see someone wearing a mask, my life depends on it[emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Doctors, nurses, dentists wear them all day. Far as I know none have died. And the vaccination is a choice ( so far) & that’s my point. Choice.
In surgery, yes, but pre Covid, rarely. Surgical masks are meant to keep bacteria out of open wounds during surgery. But yes, it should all be a choice.

500bbc

Reaction score
I have to wear a mask around people, and not because of Covid. I had a kidney transplant on 2/14/21. I’m immunosuppressed, it’s my second one and giving me more immunosuppressive drugs than normal. Got to prevent rejection.

So I wouldn’t jump to conclusions if you see someone wearing a mask, my life depends on it[emoji2]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Good luck!

Masks do have their place. Demoing a job , interior, masks actually needed.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

Interestingly, about half of healthcare worker (based on various polls and articles) are refusing the vaccine.

This aligns with what our pediatrician, and our pediatric nurses when our sone was born a few months ago, we’re telling us.

And about half of those we were caring for mom/baby directly stated they got the vaccine, half stated they had no plans to at this time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
Required here inside, vax or not.

Not required outside though 3/4 of the population thinks they are. I get a few sideways glances walking into/out of the grocery store or what not, as the mask is off till I hit the door.

My daughter's soccer league requires everyone to wear one (including spectators). I refuse to wear a mask outside but so far, no one has said anything. What's funny is the kids spend an hour tussling around on the soccer pitch, but at the end of the game they can't shake hands. Both teams line up 10 yards apart and wave at each other... :rolleyes:

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Interestingly, about half of healthcare worker (based on various polls and articles) are refusing the vaccine.

This aligns with what our pediatrician, and our pediatric nurses when our sone was born a few months ago, we’re telling us.

And about half of those we were caring for mom/baby directly stated they got the vaccine, half stated they had no plans to at this time.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
See post #16
I’m aware of that and yes, it surely gave me pause. It’s so hard to know what to believe, those of us with the ability to think for ourselves can only make the best decisions we can.
And FYI , my husband refuses to get the vaccine. 🤷‍♀️

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Doctors, nurses and dentists DID NOT wear masks for their entire shift until this Kungflu BS. Now they are being made to wear them their entire shift with ZERO scientific proof that the mask helps prevent transmitting or contracting the virus. In fact there are mountains of scientific proof that masks DO NOT work. And yes, wearing a mask for extended periods of time is very unhealthy. And there is plenty of science to back that too.

musicFunsun

I Love BoBo!!!
Reaction score
Doctors, nurses and dentists DID NOT wear masks for their entire shift until this Kungflu BS. Now they are being made to wear them their entire shift with ZERO scientific proof that the mask helps prevent transmitting or contracting the virus. In fact there are mountains of scientific proof that masks DO NOT work. And yes, wearing a mask for extended periods of time is very unhealthy. And there is plenty of science to back that too.
I work at university, dental school and medical center, masks are worn during patient care, have been for the last 10 years. I can only speak on what know.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
My wife is an RN and until Covid hit never had to wear masks during a shift unless in a surgery/procedure. Doctors wear masks during surgery, not all day from the moment they set fit in the hospital to the moment they leave. Now they wear them all day.

RodnJen

Reaction score
My wife is an RN and until Covid hit never had to wear masks during a shift unless in a surgery/procedure. Doctors wear masks during surgery, not all day from the moment they set fit in the hospital to the moment they leave. Now they wear them all day.

And why do you think they wear them all day? Because they know they should.