@RodnJen
@Rye
@530RL

Good job turds!!!!

😂😂😂😂😂

Lavey29

Floatin Dirty
Reaction score
What's funny is sleepy Joe will claim these low numbers are a direct impact of Trumps policies preceeding him much like he says the border crisis was caused by Trump also.

And our resident sheep along with the rest of the herd will just nod their heads in agreement.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
turds!!!!
you whack job. I think you might be on to something though. automation ceaselessly pursues efficiency, displacing human capital forcing men and women and all humans of every gender to adapt to the new normal. I wish it weren't true.
OTOH, my grandpa used to tell me 'wish in one hand, shit in the other'.
we face a decision...adopt or adapt...
adopt modern luddism or a willingness to adapt.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
you whack job. I think you might be on to something though. automation ceaselessly pursues efficiency, displacing human capital forcing men and women and all humans of every gender to adapt to the new normal. I wish it weren't true.

Stop making excuses for the second biggest job miss in history you Biden shilling troll.

I see Psaki announced she’s out next year ( it’ll be sooner), submit yore application Luchuro!!!

1620402592379.gif

propcheck

Reaction score
Are you inferring the poor jobs report is directly related to automation advancements that occured from January till now?
if so I would like to read the report on that because as I have not seen tech advance at such a rate especially after a catastrophic world event.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Are you inferring the poor jobs report is directly related to automation advancements that occured from January till now?
if so I would like to read the report on that because as I have not seen tech advance at such a rate especially after a catastrophic world event.
zoom, teams. I don't think a report is needed.
BUT this is not relevant to a single poor jobs report. i did not even consider Regor's post as anything but trolling for input. so, input I provided.
automation has been coming for a while, so, no,
Regor and his trolling for responses has nothing to do with my adapt or adopt assertion
...or does it?
george jetson once said 'these three hour days are killing me'

Last edited:

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Gee, I wonder why? Can you help explain please?
well, there were the retiring boomers credited with leaving a shortage of workers
go ahead and type "retiring boomers leave shortage of workers" into any search engine.

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
well, there were the retiring boomers credited with leaving a shortage of workers
go ahead and type "retiring boomers leave shortage of workers" into any search engine.
Not sure that is the problem here in havasu. Lots of openings but nobody wants to work any more to much free money.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Holy smokes as you point out, the increase in unemployment benefits under the previous administration skyrocketed. No wonder there is no job growth......

"Haha, lol, only a true conservative would notice that." - BobbyAOCV

motormonkey

Reaction score
I had FedEx freight drIver tell me today that they can't get anybody for work. He loads his truck (a Bob tail) and then makes deliveries. I was suprised by that until he shocked me with the fact that fast food places are paying a $500 sign on bonus to try and get people to work. WTF right. They need to stop the hand out shit. He said they get $300 extra a week to sit at home.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Holy smokes as you point out, the increase in unemployment benefits under the previous administration skyrocketed. No wonder there is no job growth......

Of course Biden extending the Federal benefits until September now has nothing to do with it. Conservatism is tricky.

530RL

Reaction score
Of course Biden extending the Federal benefits until September now has nothing to do with it. Conservatism is tricky.

You are absolutely correct in pointing out that there is little difference in policy between Trump’s 600 dollar a week in federal unemployment and Biden’s 300.

Both highly liberal and antithetical to conservatism.

But to your point, who would have ever thought that democratic liberalism would cost half of deplorable liberalism? 🤷🤷🤷

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You are absolutely correct in pointing out that there is little difference in policy between Trump’s 600 dollar a week in federal unemployment and Biden’s 300.

But to your point, who would have ever thought that democratic liberalism would cost half of deplorable liberalism? 🤷🤷🤷

Tap tap tap.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Keep trying, keep trying!!! 😝

Maybe another Lincoln Butt Pirate commercial? Just make sure it’s not one of the other videos ya know, we wouldn’t want the ENTIRE country knowing what really goes on with all that money!!!!

530RL

Reaction score
Keep trying, keep trying!!! 😝

Maybe another Lincoln Butt Pirate commercial? Just make sure it’s not one of the other videos ya know, we wouldn’t want the ENTIRE country knowing what really goes on with all that money!!!!

LOL

The great thing about “true conservatives” is that we have plenty of that.

You know capitalism and shit. Oh wait, never mind. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
LOL

The great thing about “true conservatives” is that we have plenty of that.

You know capitalism and shit. Oh wait, never mind. 😂😂😂😂😂😂

They’re you go, the worshipper of money!!!

hahahaha you’ll never know the real meaning of life you miserable money changer!! 😂

530RL

Reaction score

hahahaha you’ll never know the real meaning of life you miserable money changer!! 😂

Potato salad?????

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Or death for that matter.

brgrcru

Reaction score
Perfect example of kindergartners , that are in med school , trying to run the country.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Not sure that is the problem here in havasu. Lots of openings but nobody wants to work any more to much free money.
my reply was an answer to the historical question posed by Lavey29 regarding the previous administration's experience of unemployment. in that light, the webseach for "retiring boomers leave shortage of workers" is very informative.
the demographics of retiring boomers has been a factor in US unemployment stats for around 12 years now.
Still, I get your point. nobody really wants to 'work'. 'work' is overrated anyway. i never liked it when someone else told me what I had to do, and I imagine that most people are like that. lots of those retired boomers there in havasu need young people to serve them, but the young people are not motivated to serve. tough situation, what's an old fart to do?
what all old farts do...gripe and moan, then cash the SSI check and head to laughlin

Last edited:

perky

Banned
Reaction score
my reply was an answer to the historical question posed by Lavey29 regarding the previous administration's experience of unemployment. in that light, the webseach for "retiring boomers leave shortage of workers" is very informative.
the demographics of retiring boomers has been a factor in US unemployment stats for around 12 years now.
Still, I get your point. nobody really wants to 'work'. 'work' is overrated anyway. i never liked it when someone else told me what I had to do, and I imagine that most people are like that. lots of those retired boomers there in havasu need young people to serve them, but the young people are not motivated to serve. tough situation, what's an old fart to do?
what all old farts do...gripe and moan, then cash the SSI check and head to laughlin
I'm in upstate N.Y. There are help wanted signs everywhere . People retiring are not being replaced because of a lack of will to work for one thing. The younger kids don't know or have any mechanical ability that I see. They are not interested in learning. I run equipment and am about the last of my breed here, they have no desire to do these jobs.. You drive down the road and look at a construction site it's all old fucks like me. When we are gone I don't see people wanting to replace us.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Gotta ask, are you GMAC?

lbhsbz

Reaction score
zoom, teams. I don't think a report is needed.
BUT this is not relevant to a single poor jobs report. i did not even consider Regor's post as anything but trolling for input. so, input I provided.
automation has been coming for a while, so, no,
Regor and his trolling for responses has nothing to do with my adapt or adopt assertion
...or does it?
george jetson once said 'these three hour days are killing me'

What does zoom and teams have to do with unemployment and automation?

530RL

Reaction score
I'm in upstate N.Y. There are help wanted signs everywhere . People retiring are not being replaced because of a lack of will to work for one thing. The younger kids don't know or have any mechanical ability that I see. They are not interested in learning. I run equipment and am about the last of my breed here, they have no desire to do these jobs.. You drive down the road and look at a construction site it's all old fucks like me. When we are gone I don't see people wanting to replace us.

Exactly spot on.

Which is why there will be another amnesty bill or as they call it “comprehensive reform” and there will be an expansion in the number of allowed legal immigration. Because without it, the shortage of workers for physical labor will continue to grow and the economy will suffer because of it.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Exactly spot on.

Which is why there will be another amnesty bill or as they call it “comprehensive reform” and there will be an expansion in the number of allowed legal immigration. Because without it, the shortage of workers for physical labor will continue to grow and the economy will suffer because of it.

Exactly as planned.
Good job!

snowhammer

Exploratory Vacation Time
Reaction score

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Get use to the low job growth numbers for at least the next 4 months until extended unemployment benefits run out (unless Jao extends them again). It’s obvious to anybody with 2 brain cells that when there is 8 Million job openings but only 266k jobs filled there might be a problem. When the government is paying 2X the minimum wage to stay home and day drink you might have a worker shortage, lol 😂

wallnutz

Reaction score
Get use to the low job growth numbers for at least the next 4 months until extended unemployment benefits run out (unless Jao extends them again). It’s obvious to anybody with 2 brain cells that when there is 8 Million job openings but only 266k jobs filled there might be a problem. When the government is paying 2X the minimum wage to stay home and day drink you might have a worker shortage, lol 😂
The democrats are pushing for another one. It’s how they are trying to up the minimum wage and union strength.

530RL

Reaction score

Yep

Once they pumped it up to 23.45 an hour to sit at home in the last administration all politicians know whoever takes it away gets the blame.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
When we are gone I don't see people wanting to replace us.
Nailed it. But, that ship has sailed. It is the way the world works, until such time that enough pain accumulates that someone takes initiative to solve and relieve the pain, i this case by fillin an empty position, or filling a need expressed by eager dollars.