WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Talk about some money showing up for a boat run!

v6toy4x

Reaction score
Imagine how inadequate those guys with only 3 outboards feel after the weekend. LOL

Do you have any Idea of how in adequate I feel right now!!

The other half has it rough!!

azsunfun

Reaction score
and some drug boats catching getting there

MooreMoney

Reaction score
I was in Miami last week and we did a little yacht rental did the day. I saw a couple midnight express 43’s around the bay. Damn those boats are nice and look amazing on the water. One of them was black and it was so dang shinny I’m sure it took weeks of cleaning to make it look like it did. I am surprised the 37’s haven’t made it west to Havasu yet!

Reactions: SJP

SJP

WHTBRD
Reaction score
I was in Miami last week and we did a little yacht rental did the day. I saw a couple midnight express 43’s around the bay. Damn those boats are nice and look amazing on the water. One of them was black and it was so dang shinny I’m sure it took weeks of cleaning to make it look like it did. I am surprised the 37’s haven’t made it west to Havasu yet!
There are a few out here. I have a 39 that I leave in the water and bottom painted. It is a great boat to shoot out to Catalina for breakfast and be home for lunch. The 450 boats are killer.

DJI_0092.JPG

nowski

Reaction score
More money in Key Largo, Mega Money at the Grand Prix of Monaco. I can only imagine the party scene in that harbor...

Reactions: SJP