regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
1620069893808.png

We look forward to your response Garth!!! 😆

1620069923439.png

Rye

Reaction score
Looks like Liz hasn’t updated her profile pic in awhile but I’ll give her a pass for standing tough.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Looks like Liz hasn’t updated her profile pic in awhile but I’ll give her a pass for standing tough.

What's she standing on, the stack of dead bodies she and her father sent to the Middle East in order to enrich her and his friends?

She's nothing more than a war mongering cunt, running cover for the DS.

Your days are numbered cocksuckers!!! 🖕 😝 🖕

1620074021617.png

530RL

Reaction score
25% 😆

You wrote more worthless checks, didn't you?!!!!!

View attachment 1001318

Why am I not surprised you want to replace a conservative with someone much more liberal in the Trumplican party leadership? 🤔🤔🤔

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Why am I not surprised you want to replace a conservative with someone much more liberal in the Trumplican party leadership? 🤔🤔🤔

Because this...............

"I fully support the audit in Arizona. We want transparency and answers for the American people. What are the Democrats so afraid of? The voters in Arizona and the state Senate in Arizona pursued this audit, I fully support it. Transparency is a good thing. "

She's stood behind Trump for awhile now and all the fake news, including the RINO global homos at the Hill are trashing her. That's how we know she's the right one!!!! 😝

530RL

Reaction score
Because this...............

"I fully support the audit in Arizona. We want transparency and answers for the American people. What are the Democrats so afraid of? The voters in Arizona and the state Senate in Arizona pursued this audit, I fully support it. Transparency is a good thing. "

She's stood behind Trump for awhile now and all the fake news, including the RINO global homos at the Hill are trashing her. That's how we know she's the right one!!!! 😝

I totally get it.

For you fealty to one man is more important than any policy or principle.

But that’s why you are free to support Trump and I am free to support conservatives. 👍👍

You put your money where you wish and I’ll put mine where I wish. A fundamental tenant of Conservatism.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I totally get it.

For you fealty to one man is more important than any policy or principle.

But that’s why you are free to support Trump and I am free to support conservatives. 👍👍

You put your money where you wish and I’ll put mine where I wish. A fundamental tenant of Conservatism.

True and I'll continue to put my faith in the man that pulled the curtain back and destroyed the two party system facade that hindered our nation due to decades of greed.

530RL

Reaction score
Makes you sad eh?

Thanks Trump!

It certainly makes me sad for the Country and the Constitution.

But I’ll be fine and those who support Trump over conservative principles will certainly suffer, as well as their offspring will suffer, from their choices putting the liberals in power.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

But I’ll be fine and those who support Trump over conservative principles will certainly suffer, as well as their offspring will suffer, from their choices putting the liberals in power.

Our boy broadened tent and garnered more votes than any other R candidate ever. YOU and your corrupt butt hurt friends put Biden in, we didn't. History will prove it like so many other bullshit stories and claims you and your friends made over the last 4 years.

It has and continues to be a pleasure watching you slippery fucks trying to squirm, but it was a nice try as always!!! 😆

530RL

Reaction score
True and I'll continue to put my faith in the man that pulled the curtain back and destroyed the two party system facade that hindered our nation due to decades of greed.

It is somewhat ironic that you complain about Greed yet worship Trump.

You are however, with your constant hate of capitalism and success, sounding more and more like Bernie every day.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
It is somewhat ironic that you complain about Greed yet worship Trump.

You are however, with your constant hate of capitalism and success, sounding more and more like Bernie every day.

I'm a one issue voter...............................expose the scum. ;)

The more that occurs, the better our nation becomes. Draining the R party of has been glorious and we're far from being through. 👍

Paul Ryan Suck .gif

530RL

Reaction score
I'm a one issue voter...............................expose the scum. ;)

The more that occurs, the better our nation becomes. Draining the R party of has been glorious and we're far from being through. 👍

View attachment 1001538

Well it doesn’t seem to be getting better under the President, House and Senate your ingenious plan put in place in 2018 and 2020. 🤷🤷🤷

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Well it doesn’t seem to be getting better under the President, House and Senate your ingenious plan put in place in 2018 and 2020. 🤷🤷🤷

There you go again, making yourself look like a bigger clown than you already are around here. 😆

530RL

Reaction score
Ask Nancy and Chuck about that.🤡🤡🤡

Given Trump’s leadership of the Party made Nancy and Chuck Speaker of the House and President of the Senate, I suspect they love the Republican Party and its leadership right now.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score

Exactly.

Under Trump’s leadership the R party is getting smaller and smaller every day handing more and more power to Chuck and Nancy.

Thank you for making my point. 👍👍👍

You are a one-trick pony.