WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Unemployment Benefits

RodnJen

Reaction score
F9312682-8B40-41A5-B83F-EFB3943B61AA.jpeg

Tank

Reaction score
Way it should be. Way it should have always been. Should be drug tested to get benifits as well.

Unfortunately they don't have the resources to enforce this and it's just Biden's lip service.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
View attachment 1001501

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
It will really help out if followed through on. We have nearly a dozen in the restaurant that are refusing full hours so that they can continue collecting "unemployment". They've threatened to quit if forced back to full (40hrs/wk) time.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Way it should be. Way it should have always been. Should be drug tested to get benifits as well.

Unfortunately they don't have the resources to enforce this and it's just Biden's lip service.

That may well be true, we’ll see.

RodnJen

Reaction score
View attachment 1001508

Believe it when we see it Jen, talk is cheap.

It is, isn’t it.

“Having been largely on the sidelines during monthslong negotiations, the president suddenly threatened to withhold his signature with an unexpected demand to more than triple the $600 direct payments to $2,000 and with criticism over some government funding provisions that provided foreign aid. But Republicans had insisted on curtailing the size of the direct payments to accommodate conservative concerns about the size of the package, and the provisions Mr. Trump singled out were in line with the president’s budget request this year.”

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
It is, isn’t it.

“Having been largely on the sidelines during monthslong negotiations, the president suddenly threatened to withhold his signature with an unexpected demand to more than triple the $600 direct payments to $2,000 and with criticism over some government funding provisions that provided foreign aid. But Republicans had insisted on curtailing the size of the direct payments to accommodate conservative concerns about the size of the package, and the provisions Mr. Trump singled out were in line with the president’s budget request this year.”

Yep, playing politics and I didn't support the second round at all.

I did on the first, because the government needlessly shut down the country for political gain. My boy CONTINUALLY called for the reopening of the country, it was YOUR party that wouldn't and continues it Jen.

We'll see how you clowns do, but fumbles have plagued your asses in the first three months. 😝

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

Tank

Reaction score
That may well be true, we’ll see.

I will say this. The unemployment corruption and mismanagement and waste is bipartisan. Not one president has done anything to regulate us unemployment. It’s been one of the major tax drains in the history of this country and has needed reform, well, since it’s inception in 1932 when it was created to help recover the stock market crash and Great Depression.

If Biden actually did something to regulate it and bring accountability to it, that would be huge and frankly I’d be impressed and give him his respect that would be due.

With that said, it’s the dems base voters that take advantage of unemployment. Low income is their bread and butter....or at least it used to be. Now the parties are shifting vice versa. Working class is becoming conservative, Wall Street, big tech and pharma are now Supported by DNC.

Basically, I’d shit if he actually did one thing to back up this talking point.

500bbc

Reaction score