WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So my wife says..

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You know the guy.. he hangs out with the guy that has that clean Hallett.

😜🤪

that narrows it down babe.. might as well say it’s the guy with the clean Schiada.

between that and “what’s his face” I have no idea what we are talking about half the time.

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
Narrows it down as much as “old jet bote”

CLdrinker

Reaction score
What about when the bring up something they told you that you have no fucking clue about. Turns out the conversation was 3 months ago.

and you get the “see you never listen to me”

And then you come back with, no I just don’t give a shit about what happened 3 months ago.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
My wife will start a story 2/3rds of the way through the story so I wont have ANY idea who she is talking about or anything until I make her stop and repeat herself.

SoCalDave

Reaction score
1620913752617.png

Mr. C

going back in time
Reaction score
My wife will start a story 2/3rds of the way through the story so I wont have ANY idea who she is talking about or anything until I make her stop and repeat herself.
But at least you only have to listen to 1/3 of story you don't probably even care about. LOL
Or like mine, will mix in two other partial stories with the main one she started.
I just look at her dumb founded and say "HUH" 😁

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
But at least you only have to listen to 1/3 of story you don't probably even care about. LOL
Or like mine, will mix in two other partial stories with the main one she started.
I just look at her dumb founded and say "HUH" 😁
When my wife does that, I tell her, "Slow down, I need a road map!"

wildone

You're a member.
Reaction score
You know the guy.. he hangs out with the guy that has that clean Hallett.

😜🤪

that narrows it down babe.. might as well say it’s the guy with the clean Schiada.

between that and “what’s his face” I have no idea what we are talking about half the time.

Did he have a gold chain and silver chest hair?

Reactions: DWC

4Waters

Reaction score
Fitting for this thread... 😁

🤣🤣I love fishing🤣🤣

Edit:

I just got the look, apparently she was waiting for the video to stop playing (😲 crazy right) to tell me something. She started talking when I started my response and I didn't here a thing🤣🤣

Reactions: DLC

Javajoe

Reaction score
Just don’t ask a lot of questions, they get frustrated easy. Ask me how I know 😩

jadenchick

Reaction score
Why use code? That just gets us in deeper shit with you gals. 😳😄.....like when I say "English please" to her it generally doesn't go over so well😁
That just pisses us off even more. Lol. You guys really just set yourself up with phrases like “calm down”, “relax”. It’s just an easy girl code to figure out. When you ask us where we want to eat, we never know. Just give us 2 choices. Or say tell me where you think we are headed to dinner and bam that’s where we want to go.

wallnutz

Reaction score
That just pisses us off even more. Lol. You guys really just set yourself up with phrases like “calm down”, “relax”. It’s just an easy girl code to figure out. When you ask us where we want to eat, we never know. Just give us 2 choices. Or say tell me where you think we are headed to dinner and bam that’s where we want to go.
Keep going.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
Sometimes those do work, sometimes they backfire 😂

Happy Smitty

Reaction score
The wife tells me her car makes a noise....

I say "that's because you purchased a dodge"

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Why use code? That just gets us in deeper shit with you gals. 😳😄.....like when I say "English please" to her it generally doesn't go over so well😁
You need to get a Woman to English Translation Dictionary, lol 😂

Icky

Reaction score
When you ask us where we want to eat, we never know. Just give us 2 choices. Or say tell me where you think we are headed to dinner and bam that’s where we want to go.
She says, I don't know you pick. So I pick and she doesn't want that place, so I pick again........... after a few tries I pick the place she wanted all along 🙄🤯

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Did Stacy receive the Classic Mercury pullover cover-ups Alice sent?

nowski

Reaction score
I think your wife needs to chime in on this thread to confirm you were even listening to her...

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Yeah..... that has never worked with my wife or any girl I ever dated. I have tried. Usually the "calm down" and "relax" are to get you all to stop talking so fast and frantic that we cant understand. lol!

69hondo

Reaction score
My wife has this insane way of telling me something where she has to tell me the story leading up to the story that lead up to the story etc an so on to how she picked my daughters friend up from school. o_O :eek:

Last edited:

PlumLoco

Vintage Jawa CZ motorcycles
Reaction score
Try being married to a labor & delivery nurse. EVERY story is filled with drug names and medical phrases. I'm supposed to know what pre-eclampsia is along with defib and hypotension, along with late decels and contractions and what they look like on an EKG tracing.
After 30 years I still dont know most of it.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
Try being married to a labor & delivery nurse. EVERY story is filled with drug names and medical phrases. I'm supposed to know what pre-eclampsia is along with defib and hypotension, along with late decels and contractions and what they look like on an EKG tracing.
After 30 years I still dont know most of it.

Im lucky I helped my wife study when she was in nursing school. I speak enough of the language to help her get to the point of the tale.