WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I'll just leave this here...

RodnJen

Reaction score
Here is what's going on at the schools, and why they are giving out free shit...

How do I know these things?? My wife works in the accounting department of a jr college.

What happened is, the gooberment gave the schools MILLIONS of fucking dollars in the name of covid relief. The schools HAVE to spend this money!!!!!

Well guess what? There really are not enough things at the moment they need to spend this money on, within the guidelines of the program. And, all the employees that work in her department, already have enough work to do, without trying to figure out how to spend money! So........................

Now they are looking to hire someone for the specific purpose of spending all the money they get from these goooberment programs!!!!

Did the school ask for this money? NO, IT DID NOT.

Buy they are going crazy trying to figure out how to spend it within the guidelines of the program. This "program" is set to last two or three years at least. The millions of unspent dollars they have sitting in the bank right now, will soon be infused with even more millions of dollars when the next big check shows up.

This is why your students are getting money they never asked for.

There is a shit ton more to this story as well. Some of the relief money actually went to teachers. When other teachers from other schools found out what school A was doing, the teachers from school B went to the union to ask where their fucking money was! So now the unions are involved...

Wanna guess that's gonna go???

:mad::rolleyes::mad:

If you voted for Biden, you're a complete idiot. This administration is completely fucking insane.

Unfortunately I can't categorically deny your last statement but I can offer some facts. The CARES Act was approved March 27, 2020, the second COVID relief bill was approved December 27, 2020 and the American Rescue Plan Act was March 11, 2021. Only one of those was during Biden's watch.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately I can't categorically deny your last statement but I can offer some facts. The CARES Act was approved March 27, 2020, the second COVID relief bill was approved December 27, 2020 and the American Rescue Plan Act was March 11, 2021. Only one of those was during Biden's watch.

I truthfully do not know what was approved when or by who, or what act put what money where...

Is this massive amount of money part of what Peloshit was bargaining for?? Me, I have no clue.

But, I know first hand what the situation is now, and it's turned into a complete nightmare...

Is this administration going to make any effort to fix it by ending the massive handouts across the board? Or just sit back and watch our great nation implode?

Pretty sure we both know the answer to that one. The answer is all around us.

HALLETT BOY

Reaction score
I truthfully do not know what was approved when or by who, or what act put what money where...

Is this massive amount of money part of what Peloshit was bargaining for?? Me, I have no clue.

But, I know first hand what the situation is now, and it's turned into a complete nightmare...

Is this administration going to make any effort to fix it by ending the massive handouts across the board? Or just sit back and watch our great nation implode?

Pretty sure we both know the answer to that one. The answer is all around us.
This is exactly what this administration has planed . It’s the globalists agenda to make us totally dependent on govt cradle to grave

wallnutz

Reaction score
That’s right Rod. This is exactly what Pelosi and Schumer held out for. Pretty much screwing Americans in office or not.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Bull shit , Work ethic and doing something to pay your way in life , not sitting about on the public "dole"
I like your sentiment. I always thought we had the retirement thing backwards, though. Why do we put old people on the dole, pay them to sit around? The way it SHOULD work is that when you are young, you have this account that you get to deplete/invest/smoke/burn...you party like mad. and for some, when that runs out, they start working. and when you get old, you are faced with your own skill, wisdom, or plain luck or misfortune until you die.

beertruck

Reaction score
Have the same issue getting staff up here in Wa., and we are one of those states with the $15 min wage, and no tip credits. A lot of employee at this level would rather stay at home, and get paid than actually come to work. Definitely effects the ability to run a business. The majority of the unemployed are not unemployed because there are no jobs available, they are unemployed because they close not to work.

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
The majority of what were in last years relief bills were forced into them by Nancy & co and very much unrelated to actual covid relief.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Here is today's RDP random fact of the day. A TON emergency services, 911 funding, and other funding is heavily judged on how many kids are enrolled in free/discount lunch program in a given county. I'm sure all this is on the up and up tho :)

squeezer

Reaction score
Companies should not have to compete with the Government for workers. This is madness

I agree...

Now let’s take this conversation one step further. It’s a well known fact that a large percentage of Walmart employees are on welfare. You and I are, by default paying for Walmart’s work force. Would you rather pay a low wage worker directly or the Waltons? Which group of people get those dollars circulating quicker?

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
I agree...

Now let’s take this conversation one step further. It’s a well known fact that a large percentage of Walmart employees are on welfare. You and I are, by default paying for Walmart’s work force. Would you rather pay a low wage worker directly or the Waltons? Which group of people get those dollars circulating quicker?

Would you care to prove that fact with Actually facts? Or are you just taking the media's word for it?

🐑

RodnJen

Reaction score
Would you care to prove that fact with Actually facts? Or are you just taking the media's word for it?

🐑

This is one of my favorite sources but feel free to pick your own.

Congress’ nonpartisan watchdog, the Government Accountability Office, released a report on Wednesday showing that most adults who receive Medicaid and SNAP (formerly known as food stamps) work full-time jobs but make very little money. The agency wanted to see exactly which companies employ them, so it examined data from 11 states and found that in each one, Walmart was among the top four companies with workers receiving these types of government assistance. McDonald’s was in the top five in at least nine states. Here’s a glimpse of the situation in Georgia, where Walmart workers make up more than 2 percent of all non-elderly and non-disabled workers in the state receiving Medicaid.

FishSniper

Reaction score
How long till Grads gets banned then cries about his health and other bs to get back on here to then get back to this kind of crap ?

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Screw all this political shit. Tell me more about grads BK... 😁
I made it very public on here...go back and look at the threads. Had many members on here contact me and ask me advice about filing a BK. I filed a corporate BK and a personal one. I have no problem discussing it.

Ct5

Reaction score
I made it very public on here...go back and look at the threads. Had many members on here contact me and ask me advice about filing a BK. I filed a corporate BK and a personal one. I have no problem discussing it.

There are only two types of people, “lifters and leaners”. I don’t know any lifters that filed bankruptcy and embraced that lifestyle.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
There isnt much too it.
Failed business owner pretends to live a lavish lifestyle on his wifes IS&T Helpline salary.
Ill put it to you this way....
My first apartment was bigger than his 1,576sqft $200k shitbox 😂
come on man....... get ur facts straight. He bought his shithole in June 2000 for $191.5k. Comes on here and makes it seem that he lives right by Folsom but in reality, HWY 80 is more his backyard. Failed supposed millionaire who could not even incorporate had to file BK’s on his own name. 😂 Oh. By the way, nowhere near so called millions in earnings. House is mortgaged to the hilt. Hint.... that’s how he buys his cars, boats. Embellishes everything that comes out of his pie hole. His shitbox is worth $650k now. Take it down about $125k. By the way, he does work. Wait for it 😳 Hahahahaha

How is it you guys seem to know so much about Greg?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
He has posted all of the information they are referencing.

he has never posted the sqft’ge of his house.. or where his wife works etc.. how would someone know how much equity someone has in their house etc..

Gelcoater

Reaction score
He has posted all of the information they are referencing.
He probably has. The funny part is people read it.
I only read the first sentence in any of his posts/threads before firing off the ol Fuck Off.
He doesn’t read more than the first sentence of anyone’s posts, why should I bother reading anymore if his? 😂

Devilman

lol, yeah, sure, ok......
Reaction score
I agree...

False

Walmart employs nearly 1.6 million people in the United States.

Approximately 14,500 Walmart employees are on govt. assistance.

That equals out to little less than 1% if I ran my calculator correctly.

wallnutz

Reaction score
False

Walmart employs nearly 1.6 million people in the United States.

Approximately 14,500 Walmart employees are on govt. assistance.

That equals out to little less than 1% if I ran my calculator correctly.
And that 1% were employed somewhere else we would still be on the hook for them. Example, retired greeters, young first job employees, and lower IQ workers. At least Walmart hires and employs these people.

Taboma

Reaction score
Dave , give people enough rope and they’ll hang themselves. Let a person talk enough and they’ll tell you everything .

That's true, that includes those members who have taken a rather bizarre interest in other member's personal lives.
It's especially concerning when those doing the digging are RDP members, including LEOs who have taken exception to your expressed views and or opinions.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
@RodnJen @squeezer

Well I'll be damed. Would you look at that? Someone with a brain that works!
Yup, I told my co-workers to get prepared to have an abundance of applicants here pretty soon.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
This is one of my favorite sources but feel free to pick your own.

Congress’ nonpartisan watchdog, the Government Accountability Office, released a report on Wednesday showing that most adults who receive Medicaid and SNAP (formerly known as food stamps) work full-time jobs but make very little money. The agency wanted to see exactly which companies employ them, so it examined data from 11 states and found that in each one, Walmart was among the top four companies with workers receiving these types of government assistance. McDonald’s was in the top five in at least nine states. Here’s a glimpse of the situation in Georgia, where Walmart workers make up more than 2 percent of all non-elderly and non-disabled workers in the state receiving Medicaid.

motherjones.com? really?

But lets say this following statement IS true...

most adults who receive Medicaid and SNAP (formerly known as food stamps) work full-time jobs but make very little money

After some thought I realized: Is it really a big deal if some of the largest companies on the planet, have the largest staff of minimum wage workers? Like the simplest mind on earth couldn't figure that out on their own? We needed a Government Accountability Office to tell us that fact? WTF Rod, even you could figure that out on your own!!! I actually had to think about it for a bit, but it really wasn't that hard to figure out, even without reading a gooberment study. Common sense and thoughtfulness are what should prevail here.

When
I was a kid, I had a minimum wage job. Did I stay at that job? Obviously not. I worked my fucking ass off and achieved the goals I set for my self. To own my own home. Go water skiing, jet skiing, hiking, vacations and anything else I set my mind to do. I'm no Rockeller, but I'm pretty comfortably retired now. And I worked like a dog to get here.

Wanna know what I didn't do?????

I didn't cry to my boss I needed more money! Well, lemme take that back...

I did, cause I wasn't afraid to ask for raises. But when the answer was no, I didn't look for a government handout, I went an looked for another job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And before you say....

But these poor folks have no options!

Fuck that. They could join the military and learn a real life skill or even retire from there. They can go into construction, even labors make great union wages and have killer benefits! Since they are full time workers, they can go to night school and learn a trade! Cut hair, make-up, ANYTHING other than stock shelves at Walmart, or flip burgers at McDonalds.

Hell when I worked at the dealerships, we paid minimum wages to porters. The kids that wash and move the cars around. Some of em would work their ass off, and would be promoted accordingly. A few even ended up as apprentice techs, working their way up to flat rate and very livable wages.

If people want a better life for themselves, then they should get their ass to work and go get one! If a dumbazz like me can do it, I'm pretty sure anyone can!!!

But, if you wanna suck on the goberment tit for free shit. Stop your fucking complaining and accept your (false) fate. It's your choice really. Choose wisely.

Now, if someone IS actually unable to perform real work, they are crippled or handicapped, blind, deaf, or have some other REAL issue that keeps em from gainful employment, then I'm all for helping them out. I'm all for helping our Vets, our sick, our less fortunate fellow humans in anyway we possibly can.

I sincerely hope my taxes ARE going to these real issues and helping people far less fortunate than me.

nameisbond

Reaction score
Here our welfare is a check once per month. No food stamps. It pays less then min wage and most on it need food banks to supplement their groceries. Most people that get off welfare are much happier with a min wage pay check. I'd be pissed if our government ever raises it to a living wage. The thing that does piss me off. Gas stations, fast food places, etc. All employ guest workers from other countries. Teenagers here don't work for the most part.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
He has multiple times.

While I admit I don't read everyone of his posts, I'd say I'm pretty familiar with it, and I'm telling ya I've never seen that shit and I spend more time on here than virtually anybody..

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I’m in the Al-Qaeda Dave. I know everything.

some of your posts lately have ya teetering.. Some of the racist stuff as of late is pretty outta hand.. Poking fun at Grad's buddies whom died in a boat crash was pretty far over the line as well.

if any of those posts had grads name in front of them people would be clamoring for him to be banned instantly.

RD

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
That's true, that includes those members who have taken a rather bizarre interest in other member's personal lives.
It's especially concerning when those doing the digging are RDP members, including LEOs who have taken exception to your expressed views and or opinions.

correct.. what you called "bizarre interest" I'm equating to borderline stalking though, and I don't take lightly to that.

This website is for fun and that's it.. If people get to a point where they are looking up other people for whatever reason, then they are not long to be here.

RD

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
some of your posts lately have ya teetering.. Some of the racist stuff as of late is pretty outta hand.. Poking fun at Grad's buddies whom died in a boat crash was pretty far over the line as well.

if any of those posts had grads name in front of them people would be clamoring for him to be banned instantly.

RD
But you don’t see people clamoring calling for that so what does that tell you? Or do I need to put up this facade about how I’ve turned a new leaf and found allah to be on your good graces like he has to still be here?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
But you don’t see people clamoring calling for that so what does that tell you? Or do I need to put up this facade about how I’ve turned a new leaf and found allah to be on your good graces like he has to still be here?
If you "found Allah"...
And we here any "aloha snackbar" stuff...

Well, that may be a bit different.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
While I admit I don't read everyone of his posts, I'd say I'm pretty familiar with it, and I'm telling ya I've never seen that shit and I spend more time on here than virtually anybody..

RD

I am just telling you that he has made it very easy to figure some stuff out....and I haven’t even wasted a second researching anything to do with him. I actually get his trolling posts and they make me laugh...he just doesn’t like it back, which i find even more funny.

Believe what you want.

napanutt

Connoisseur
Reaction score
he has never posted the sqft’ge of his house.. or where his wife works etc.. how would someone know how much equity someone has in their house etc..
Zillow?
Pretty sure more than a few here have either been to his house or knows where he lives, 🤷‍♂️

BigBeto

Reaction score
1621104987012.jpeg