500bbc

Reaction score
Biden Says 'Rule Is Simple": Get Vaccinated Or Wear A Mask Until You Do
teaser image
"The choice is yours."
  • THU MAY 13, AT 1:39 PM

View attachment 1002185

And we inch closer to killing commies. 👍
Stopped at the pet food store this morning, no chin diaper, everyone else in the store diapered up.
I figured I'd at least get the stink eye, especially from the socially distanced imbecile in front of me when I got in line. No luck.
Got to the register and the clerk was stoked I wasn't wearing a mask, started bitching about how much he hated it, actually followed me to the door engaging in conversation that finished with us both saying Fuck that vaccine.😁

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Stopped at the pet food store this morning, no chin diaper, everyone else in the store diapered up.
I figured I'd at least get the stink eye, especially from the socially distanced imbecile in front of me when I got in line. No luck.
Got to the register and the clerk was stoked I wasn't wearing a mask, started bitching about how much he hated it, actually followed me to the door engaging in conversation that finished with us both saying Fuck that vaccine.😁

Had Bay Alarm in yesterday at the shop, little faggot had a mask. Told him we don't wear that shit here and you shouldn't either................ask me for a job. 😝

hallett3

Reaction score
Ok how are they going to know if you’ve been fully vaccinated or not ? A store can’t ask anyone because of Hipaa . Why can’t they tell everyone to just take the mask off. Covid deal is a done deal. The agenda is over.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Riley1

Reaction score
Took the mask off months ago. I just add any business that makes a fuss to the list of businesses that I will no longer shop at. Forever.
Autozone
True Value Hardware
Oreillys wasn’t giving me any trouble. Then they did. Guess I’ll have to plan better and buy from Rock Auto.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Ok how are they going to know if you’ve been fully vaccinated or not ? A store can’t ask anyone because of Hipaa . Why can’t they tell everyone to just take the mask off. Covid deal is a done deal. The agenda is over.

there will most likely be a placard here pretty soon. Kinda like those vests for emotional support dogs.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I’m in Pima County where we still have strict mask rules.
But this week I went barefaced to Lowes, Tractor Supply, and Fry’s.
Nobody said a thing.
They havent been saying anything to me. Ill still wear one if a store requires it when I'm in my company shirt cause I really don't want there to be any backlash towards the company, but when not in company clothes, no mask and I dont give a shit.

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
This is where the commie global homos are trying to go with this.

View attachment 1002441

Me being the problem solver I am.............................how much for your phone ol vaccinated one? 😝
Jeeeezzuussssss SHOW ME YOUR PAPERS! But they think the republican party is full of Nazi's. How fucking stupid can they really be?
The same people who think it’s OK to vote without having a valid identification want you to have proof of vaccination.🙄

500bbc

Reaction score
CVS today, walking in the door, elderly woman looks at me with her mask below her chin and starts to pull it up. I laugh and tell her to stop the nonsense, she laughs back leaves it down then the guy next to her going in pulls his mask down and he's smiling. Checker was cool as well.

You fucking TURDS need to stay in your houses under your fucking beds where you belong...

EmpirE231

Reaction score
in n out line today was 50/50... a week ago I was the only one with showing my beautiful face lol

most libs are pretty ugly... hence why they cling to the mask thing. Honestly though have you noticed how the libs can't find one hot talking head woman, but the GOP / maga has a bunch?

EmpirE231

Reaction score

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Just had on the news that here in Hawaii 94% of the population are good sheep and wear masks. I need more RDP members to come on over to help de mask this place......

FreeBird236

Reaction score
Just had on the news that here in Hawaii 94% of the population are good sheep and wear masks. I need more RDP members to come on over to help de mask this place......
I got admonished a few times there a few weeks ago.😂 Actually other than the airport the resort wasn't that bad.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
My wife really wants to take the kids over there. With five of us, not the cheapest when figuring in a decent place to stay and feeding monkeys! Now I wonder if they would put us all in a kennel for quarantine :oops:

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
My wife really wants to take the kids over there. With five of us, not the cheapest when figuring in a decent place to stay and feeding monkeys! Now I wonder if they would put us all in a kennel for quarantine :oops:

Maybe you’d get the presidential suit

Sandlord

Reaction score
That twat mayor in Tucson must be flipping out.
She backed herself into a corner.
She said she would do whatever the CDC recommends.
Then when they dropped the requirements, she was forced to also, except she still mandates it for all city transportation and buildings.
I made 4 stops in town today, Tractor Supply, Walmart, ACE, and Lowes, without anyone even giving me the look, even though some of them were still wearing a mask.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
This morning at the shooting range no one was wearing a mask. But again, no one ever did.

HNL2LHC

Reaction score
Today’s maskless Hawaii excursions.....

Ala Moana......CHECK
Lens Crafters....CHECK Although they did as do you have a mask...NO....Do you want one....NO. OK. LOL
Safeway.....CHECK
Matress Firm.....Walk in...Do you have a mask?.....NO......Do you want a mask?.....NO.......You need a mask to be in the store......OK.....Continue to test out mattresses that we are looking at. Found the one....took photos to order up from Charles at Havasu and we were out of there.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Wife told me that Coscto(Boise, ID) was not requiring masks today. They had a sign that said if you are vaccinated then you don't need a mask, and that they are not verifying vaccination status.