WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Holy shizz

johnner58

Reaction score
We just arrived at the Havi pad yesterday when we hear a car coming down our street at full throttle around 1:00pm, look out front door to see a white suv going by 80-90mph then hear tires squealing then sound of car crashing. Run down the street to see this ass clown getting out of his car after tearing through my neighbors yard. Called 911 as he gets back in the car trying to start it up and run, car was not going anywhere. DAMM miracle he didnt hit anybody or a car, LHCPD arrived pretty quick and arrested him, chatting with one of the officers, he wasnt drunk or high, driving on a suspended license. Previous report said he was doing donuts on McCulloch a couple blocks away.
Northstar1.jpg
Northstar2.jpg
Northstar3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

grumpy88

Reaction score
And the reason he was driving like a ass hole was ? I hate when people drive like that down our street

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
We have them here also on our dirt road

Reactions: DWC

WYRD

Reaction score
That is the new trend here, doing donuts in the middle of the streets and intersection during normal traffic....all about maximum disruption :rolleyes:

JD D05

Reaction score
In my old neighborhood me and my neighbor always drank beer in his driveway. One day a few kids where hauling ass up and down the road in a Subaru STI and you could hear him coming from a ways away. Little kids all over the place etc. I made the decision I was ready to deal with the consequences of damages etc and nailed him with a full beer can going about 50 mph. They stop all pissed off etc and I only said slow down. Never heard anything from it.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
In my old neighborhood me and my neighbor always drank beer in his driveway. One day a few kids where hauling ass up and down the road in a Subaru STI and you could hear him coming from a ways away. Little kids all over the place etc. I made the decision I was ready to deal with the consequences of damages etc and nailed him with a full beer can going about 50 mph. They stop all pissed off etc and I only said slow down. Never heard anything from it.
I've done that too dude stopped n tried to be tough in his Toyota Celica in front of his girlfriend. It didn't end well for him

SkyDirtWaterguy

Reaction score
I hope you got in a few good blows to his face for the cops before they arrested him!