WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Confronting Scottsdale Commies

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

Motor Boater

Reaction score
Interesting. I wonder what they were meeting about? Scottdale was one district that stayed open and was the most relaxed on Covid restrictions. My kids are in the paradise valley district and we had much more rigid restrictions and we were out of school much longer than they were.

Our district said they were keeping masks until the end of the year which was only about 20 days so it wasn’t too big of a deal. They have already said next year they will be optional.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Interesting. I wonder what they were meeting about? Scottdale was one district that stayed open and was the most relaxed on Covid restrictions. My kids are in the paradise valley district and we had much more rigid restrictions and we were out of school much longer than they were.

Our district said they were keeping masks until the end of the year which was only about 20 days so it wasn’t too big of a deal. They have already said next year they will be optional.

Thanks for the info.

Regardless of what the meeting was about, it's encouraging to see more and more parents getting involved at a local level. Those boards are used to operating in the shadows and we have all seen what happens when that occurs unfortunately.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Thanks for the info.

Regardless of what the meeting was about, it's encouraging to see more and more parents getting involved at a local level. Those boards are used to operating in the shadows and we have all seen what happens when that occurs unfortunately.
Don't stop there. Raise Hell from ALL directions. Administrators who push a Communist agenda don't deserve comfort. Lean hard on these people too. Whada they gonna do? I guarantee there is Dirt in every district. Find some. Make them squirm. Every damn day. They hate that Shit. Bring it.