WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

If skyrocketing price increases haven't got your attention about how fncked we are...

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
This is the icing on the shit cake. And you/we knew it was coming.

Biden's $6 trillion budget proposal calls for surge in domestic spending, higher taxes
The president wants trillions on infrastructure, free pre-K and community college, and increases to domestic programs aimed at boosting public health and help for the poor.

5bcpkr.jpg

LowRiver2

Reaction score
Gotta be a cop here too? :rolleyes: The moderators can figure it out

Do you like it when people come up to you while you're at work telling you how to do your job?
My opinion , it’s Memorial Day weekend.
The lounge is just that: to chill
Soap boxes fit better in P&G
But you wanna cause mod grief, go for it, lol

Pretty sure I posted as an inmate but if you want to drag work into it:

People Telling me how to render safe explosives?
Nah, they’re running away screaming “it’s over there!”
Skill sets make for less talking, but thanks for playing.

Last edited:

Taboma

Reaction score

Do you like it when people come up to you while you're at work telling you how to do your job?

So Dave pays you ? Well that explains a lot. 🤔

702sandman

Reaction score
No (there's more to the story). Sometimes I hope he'll take his blue glasses off so he can see how things/people really are

well nothing you say is going to change the presidential outcome and if shit goes up I hope you are prepared...every 4 years shit changes and so far a lot of what you have tried to post about shit changing hasn’t happened so I hope you can take off your red glassses also and see both sides of the tracks and not just RED!

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score

woot woot, there go the police!

woot woot, there go the police!

76sanger

Reaction score
Undoing Trump's fukup's don't come cheap.
Signed
Every RDP Dem
President Trumps Fuck ups? He is no god by any means, but at least he loves the USA first and foremost. Stood up for the American people before ever bowing down to any foreign leader or country. Worked within before worrying about anyone else. Put the world on notice to not try and push America around at all while he's in office. He kept us (We The People) safe from outside attacks. Had the economy rolling for all ethnic groups and genders. Ya I don't see whole lot of fuck ups. Yes there are some of course.
And yet Almost (president) Biden has taken over the best economy that the USA has seen in decades and is riding the wave for at least another year to maybe year and half. But it will end after that. High taxes which he wants, High Gas which he has already started, High Electricity which it has been rising, enormous inflation from the trillions of dollars that "he" thinks he has to spend. By the way, do you understand what a trillion dollars is? Do you have a grasp on a billion dollars? How about a million? A trillion dollars, now think about this, 1 trillion $'s is 1000 billions. That's what, about 120 or so days into his debunked presidency. The sad part is, this non president "will" fuck it up to the point that it will never be able to be fixed.
Signed every RDP "Conservative"

SixD9R

Reaction score
President Trumps Fuck ups? He is no god by any means, but at least he loves the USA first and foremost. Stood up for the American people before ever bowing down to any foreign leader or country. Worked within before worrying about anyone else. Put the world on notice to not try and push America around at all while he's in office. He kept us (We The People) safe from outside attacks. Had the economy rolling for all ethnic groups and genders. Ya I don't see whole lot of fuck ups. Yes there are some of course.
And yet Almost (president) Biden has taken over the best economy that the USA has seen in decades and is riding the wave for at least another year to maybe year and half. But it will end after that. High taxes which he wants, High Gas which he has already started, High Electricity which it has been rising, enormous inflation from the trillions of dollars that "he" thinks he has to spend. By the way, do you understand what a trillion dollars is? Do you have a grasp on a billion dollars? How about a million? A trillion dollars, now think about this, 1 trillion $'s is 1000 billions. That's what, about 120 or so days into his debunked presidency. The sad part is, this non president "will" fuck it up to the point that it will never be able to be fixed.
Signed every RDP "Conservative"
I 1000% agree with everything you said. I’m not sure you realize though that Blue was making a joke by writing a fake quote of the RDP liberals.

76sanger

Reaction score
I 1000% agree with everything you said. I’m not sure you realize though that Blue was making a joke by writing a fake quote of the RDP liberals.
I sure didn't! I apologize!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Excellent post though. An "A" for effort and conviction. ;)

I haven’t seen you or other Biden supporters comment on his ogling of the little girl in Virginia.
Any comments on that Rodney?

702sandman

Reaction score
I see Democrats using racism and gender identity politics to disguise their Marxist agenda from the populace. What's the other "side of the track?"
Just a bunch of rhetoric is what you spew most of the time. Marxist agenda ? Don’t you think both side have their own agenda... just spew that shit in the dungeon not in the lounge!! you are one of those guys with a freaking tin foil Hat and it shows

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Just a bunch of rhetoric is what you spew most of the time. Marxist agenda ? Don’t you think both side have their own agenda... just spew that shit in the dungeon not in the lounge!! you are one of those guys with a freaking tin foil Hat and it shows

6F435FDE-3ABA-4C19-B50F-558D0A3374DD.jpeg

WhatExit?

Reaction score

"freaking tin foil hat" - that's funny - how many votes did you cast for Biden?

If you think the Republican agenda is anything like the Democrats' Marxist agenda you need your own tinfoil hat

YJhINo3.png

WhatExit?

Reaction score
Nope just tired of his dumb ass political posts every freaking day ....we have had enough of that shit the last 4 years

Your number and joined date indicate that you're new here. Maybe you aren't but based on your post you're new and/or angry (or a hater).

"Dumb ass political posts every freaking day" - you couldn't be more wrong. Look for my most recent posts here in the Jungle. It's been weeks/months since I posting regularly here. It's been quite a while - it went down to zero after the election was stolen.

This is the P&G forum where "dumb ass political posts (go up) every day" all day long. If you don't like what's served here maybe you need to go back to the Lounge and drink there. And if you are tired of my posts you must ❤ Regor's 😁

702sandman

Reaction score
Your number and joined date indicate that you're new here. Maybe you aren't but based on your post you're new and/or angry (or a hater).

"Dumb ass political posts every freaking day" - you couldn't be more wrong. Look for my most recent posts here in the Jungle. It's been weeks/months since I posting regularly here. It's been quite a while - it went down to zero after the election was stolen.

This is the P&G forum where "dumb ass political posts (go up) every day" all day long. If you don't like what's served here maybe you need to go back to the Lounge and drink there. And if you are tired of my posts you must ❤ Regor's 😁

I’m definitely not new here so let’s get that out of the way and since you posted this in the lounge and it got moved here that the reason its now here in the P&G section!! Apparently you missed that due to your tin hat. I don’t troll the dungeon to find your posts or anyone else’s so stay here where you belong ✌️ If you think I’m some liberal guy you better check yourself real fast....

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I’m definitely not new here so let’s get that out of the way and since you posted this in the lounge and it got moved here that the reason its now here in the P&G section!! Apparently you missed that due to your tin hat. I don’t troll the dungeon to find your posts or anyone else’s so stay here where you belong ✌ If you think I’m some liberal guy you better check yourself real fast....

4226CA19-86DF-4444-A6DE-7B3D19C3F2A5.jpeg

WhatExit?

Reaction score
I’m definitely not new here so let’s get that out of the way and since you posted this in the lounge and it got moved here that the reason its now here in the P&G section!! Apparently you missed that due to your tin hat. I don’t troll the dungeon to find your posts or anyone else’s so stay here where you belong ✌ If you think I’m some liberal guy you better check yourself real fast....

Apparently you’re confusing me with someone who gives a shit about you

LowRiver2

Reaction score

Yet you tried to blast me for saying this thread should be in P&G🤣
And where is it now?

Yeah, all my fault for my suggestion 🤣

Thread “ po leze “ here 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣