WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Stolen Goods from Havasu located in the I.E. (Lake Elsinore Area)

=River Perfection=

Reaction score
This is for a friend of mine Cole Thurston. His house was broken into in Havasu....... shit popped up in the I.E. for sale, go figure.

If anyone sees or hears anything text me 909-670-8058 Ill get you in contact with him.

From Cole...
I'd like to share these screenshots with my friends. A couple days ago we found some of my items that were stolen from my Havasu home for sale on offerup. After many attempts to set up a meeting nothing materialized with this asshole. The havasu pd and lake elsinore pd have all been contacted however I have yet to hear anything from either dept. You can see that my v-drive is marked sold and has since been removed from offerup. This is a pretty rare vdrive as casale didn't make many all billet vdrives and the fact that it has many unique aftermarket and custom pieces. I would also hope that if someone did purchase this that they will come forward and get in touch with me. I've said from the beginning that most of the things that were taken had more sentimental value than monetary. The Lone Ranger lunch pail was mine that used in kindergarten, the hotrod binder contained a large selection of my late fathers childhood Hotrod magazines, the torches were my grandfathers. There are many many more things that my father and I work our whole lifes to purchase that were taken, if any of you know a man named Brett Shurte please let me know.

102666393-10158137647818376-6699045703445905408-o.jpg

103283001-10158137647738376-5925957843638288384-o.jpg

boatnam2

Reaction score
Fck that take balls, i hope this helps him get them put in Jail.

SOCALCRICKETT

Reaction score
If the things are sentimental, why don't a couple of inmates pitch in, buy it so we can atleast get it back to you. Then when LE finishes the investigation we can prove we know you and are simply returning your goods

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Well you can add stolen goods in lake elsinore to the list... I was dating this asshole and he was living in my house... I went to jail for a short period and when I got home all of my belongings had been ransacked and stolen... he was still at my house so I looked on his phone and sure as shit he is texting all kinds of people selling my stuff and giving it away... he of course denied it all even tho I had seen the proof for myself on his own phone... who does this kind of shit to someone...
HUh??? Well this just took a new turn.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
Cops, at least in Kingman could give a rats ass about stolen shit. Had my house hit 15 years ago. We had info in where it might be and they still did shit. They were totally useless. Still a sore spot with me.

82daytona

Reaction score
Well you can add stolen goods in lake elsinore to the list... I was dating this asshole and he was living in my house... I went to jail for a short period and when I got home all of my belongings had been ransacked and stolen... he was still at my house so I looked on his phone and sure as shit he is texting all kinds of people selling my stuff and giving it away... he of course denied it all even tho I had seen the proof for myself on his own phone... who does this kind of shit to someone...
Pics please 😁

boatpi

Reaction score
Sheriffs in Lake Elsinore can get the info form Offer Up. A little detective work.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
He is a piece of shit... he stole my gemstones, my grandfather's military items, my sons gopro, my collectibles, jewelry, tools, electronics, security cameras, and so so much more... I'm pretty sure I know where to find him but I'm scared he will hurt me if I try to do anything about it... he has before...
I believe you. How did you randomly come across this website and find this thread from 2020?

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Your Live-in stole from You? Meanwhile you go to jail?

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
you went to jail and knew he was selling stolen stuff and surprised he sold your stuff?
you're both pieces of shit
live that life then deal with it
no sympathy here

Dalton

Reaction score
Unless anyone knows “bruisedandbroken” in real life, I’m getting big time scammer vibes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4Waters

Reaction score
I figure she is the real deal, her BF was probably watching this thread and showed her that's why she knows about it and is also why he wouldn't respond to potential buyers. I think she will ultimately throw him under the bus if the circumstances are correct. I PM'd @=River Perfection= yesterday but if anyone has his number give him a call and let him know this thread is alive again.

Unless anyone knows “bruisedandbroken” in real life, I’m getting big time scammer vibes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kachina26

Inmate #RDP158
Reaction score
you went to jail and knew he was selling stolen stuff and surprised he sold your stuff?
you're both pieces of shit
live that life then deal with it
no sympathy here
Something about sleeping with dogs and getting fleas comes to mind...