WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Bad crash 40 West - 33 miles east of Barstow

HCP3

Reaction score
Prayers, This is a fear of mine. Look at the arrival time. CHP alone is an hour out from when it happened. Even Cal Fires line is busy when they tried to call. Its no mans land out there and help is so far way, we have to be vigilant! Scary Scary stuff, I cant imagine the wait.

I watched the flight data live while it was happening. 2 hours from CHP dispatch to Loma Linda. Not bad considering the location. Thankfully the off-duty FD stopped to assist.

Delilah

Reaction score
I watched the flight data live while it was happening. 2 hours from CHP dispatch to Loma Linda. Not bad considering the location. Thankfully the off-duty FD stopped to assist.
Hello I wanted to ask where exactly is this location at and if there's any video or pictures of the incident it was my best friend involved she is the female and were just trying to piece up the puzzle about this

gqchris

Reaction score
Hello I wanted to ask where exactly is this location at and if there's any video or pictures of the incident it was my best friend involved she is the female and were just trying to piece up the puzzle about this
Well, Here we go. You and @Tripper1369 should talk here and answer both of your questions.

And welcome to RDP. How about letting us know if your female friend is doing OK?

Last edited:

HCP3

Reaction score

@Tripper1369 is the wife of the driver. She is trying to find your friend.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Who?..............is the female to the driver
What?.............were they doing on I40
When?.............did they get in the car
Where?............did they get in the car

Why?................ aren't these known, and why were they together.

When someone can update me on the above points, please do so. All we know now is less than we did!

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

How is your friend doing? Recovering well hopefully?

4Waters

Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Lets hope the passenger is OK before we get Maury in here guys

LOL!!, resembles a Supermarket Tabloid/Soap Opera.

Talk about a Car Accident = Rubber Necking by Every other Car/Truck in either Direction.:confused:

Mototrig

Reaction score
Who?..............is the female to the driver
What?.............were they doing on I40
When?.............did they get in the car
Where?............did they get in the car

Why?................ aren't these known, and why were they together.

When someone can update me on the above points, please do so. All we know now is less than we did!
I feel like I'm listening to my wife and her sister talking about the Young and the Restless 😜

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Yes sir, yes you did!
Like slow pitch softball 😂

I ran into Mike today at SushiNi. The place was Packed with teenage girls, cause it was the last day of school...

I was like, Dude! What are you doing in this part of town??

He said his favorite Sushi place in Azusa was packed, so they decided to come over here.

He didn't know it was the last day of school, so Every freaking restaurant was packed, no matter where you went!

Luckily, id called ahead. 😜

Delilah

Reaction score
easy.

Road head from the side chick went wrong.

Yes, Im the asshole that kicked the elephant in the room.
Well, Here we go. You and @Tripper1369 should talk here and answer both of your questions.

And welcome to RDP. How about letting us know if your female friend is doing OK?
Well here we go thanks for the info u all have provided about crash , greatly appreciated ..by the way stay tuned mystery woman will reveal herself to all the nosey ass people making a comedy out of a crash it aint FUNNY

AZLineman

Adjusting to retired life
Reaction score
Yup, folks drive like shit. Bad things happen. Driving most cars above 80mph and any slight mis step and you are out of control instantly. Lots of people have no idea. Cars are so quiet these days, you look down and go oh fuck I'm going 90... Back in the day my shitbox would rattle your teeth out above 75.. You knew you were going fast.... Not anymore...
Plus every one drives like their playing a video game not understanding the potential consequences and like said above the slightest wrong move or distraction shit happens fast not even counting tire failures in the extreme heat. I see the same shit ev day driving across town. During morn or late afternoon rush hour there seem to be way more bad accidents. Lotta peop seem to be on their phone rather than seeing that yel or red light

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

Well here we go thanks for the info u all have provided about crash , greatly appreciated ..by the way stay tuned mystery woman will reveal herself to all the nosey ass people making a comedy out of a crash it aint FUNNY

Great to hear she’ll be able to reveal herself. I’m gonna take it that she’s doing okay and recovering then? Some people did ask that question due to concern.

gqchris

Reaction score

And still no word on if your friend is doing ok? By the way, the same "nosey ass people" is what brought you to our house here to begin with. Be thankful that this information is here for you. Remember....... you are our guest here.

HCP3

Reaction score

Us "nosey people" had more valuable information about the accident than the wife of the driver, and the best friend of the passenger. You are welcome.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

1623255286767.jpeg

Interesting choice of screen name, Delilah...

Tom Jones' song Delilah...The song tells the story of a man who passes his girlfriend's window and sees her inside making love to another man. He waits outside all night, and then confronts her in the morning, only to have her laugh in his face. He stabs her to death, and then waits for the police come to break down the door and arrest him.

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Can someone start a new thread when there is actually some real info released?

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Or maybe...

delilahmain_1869327a.jpg

Samson was betrayed by his lover Delilah, who, sent by the Philistines officials to entice him,[5] ordered a servant to cut his hair while he was sleeping and turned him over to his Philistine enemies, who gouged out his eyes and forced him to grind grain in a mill at Gaza. While there, his hair began to regrow. When the Philistines took Samson into their temple of Dagon, Samson asked to rest against one of the support pillars. After being granted permission, he prayed to God and miraculously recovered his strength, allowing him to bring down the columns, collapsing the temple and killing himself as well as all of the Philistines.

nowski

Reaction score

Nosey ass people??? Seriously

This thread started out with a lot of hope and concern for those involved, praying they would survive and be ok or was that overlooked???

Remember the side show started when you and the wife wanted information on the other woman, you supplied the material and the site ran with it.

Maybe a private investigator (??? Delilah ???) should be hired to get all your questions answered instead of a free of charge boating site...

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score

Hope your friend is doing okay and does not have any lasting injuries.
As with most any forum there is always speculation by its members, generally in a negative/dramatic manner especially when information is vague or missing critical components. Stirring the pot is their favorite pastime. Don't despair, even with the "trying to be funny" comment most all are caring people.👍

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score

You should know Most people are mainly concerned that the people in the crash are ok. Since we are river people, some take that road frequently, and hate to see bad shit happen.

Like any group, there are idiots amongst us. They are harmless though, so don't take it personally.

Hopefully there are better days ahead for everyone involved.

Peace