WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Straight out of frikn stupid / front lifted trucks

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Been traveling around the country in our motorhome for the last month.

This is the new definition of cool I guess or they can’t afford the whole lift kit. Lots of them cruising Broadway in Nashville and saw some in New Mexico as well. How the hell do you see where you are going?
47AC3F55-9F50-44EA-8EED-1983D427D3D4.jpeg

Water Romper

Reaction score

This is the new definition of cool I guess or they can’t afford the whole lift kit. Lots of them cruising Broadway in Nashville and saw some in New Mexico as well. How the hell do you see where you are going?
View attachment 1007745
You know, at one time this was probably a nice truck, and look at it now, and its not cheap to make somthing look so stupid.

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Do they drive around like that? Assuming the rear end is on bags? Maybe they just park them like that?

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
It’s called a “Cali Lean”…seriously [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
It’s called a “Cali Lean”…seriously [emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This has been talked about for years on truck sites. I think that it started as to the look of prerunners or the stadium trucks. THen the east took a step further int he wrong direction. Just my thoughts on the evolution Of the look.

Carrera205

Reaction score
This has been talked about for years on truck sites. I think that it started as to the look of prerunners or the stadium trucks. THen the east took a step further int he wrong direction. Just my thoughts on the evolution Of the look.

I commented that on someone’s Instagram post but they argued that it started in the east coast first. But I agree this is the Cali lean from the early 2000s when people couldn’t afford to do the full pre runner setup they only had the front end done and stock rear end. But the east coast boys think different and they call em squatted.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
I commented that on someone’s Instagram post but they argued that it started in the east coast first. But I agree this is the Cali lean from the early 2000s when people couldn’t afford to do the full pre runner setup they only had the front end done and stock rear end. But the east coast boys think different and they call em squatted.

Start a new thread and have a vote on it. I’d be happy to let them claim the fame. LOL

® - Cali Lean

® - Carolina Squat

® - RDSUX

badgas

Reaction score
I saw a red tahoe in Havasu that looked like that with a boat attached in the Autozon parking lot on friday. 😵

cakemoto

Reaction score
Yeah I wasn’t really talking so much about the pre-runner look but the low profile with fucking wide ass tires

Backlash

Reaction score
Dumb as fuck. Tooted, sqatted....whatever you call it, it's lame. First saw it in Florida then the Carolinas and then Texas. Haven't seen many here in SoCal.

Modena 250gt

Reaction score
These things are all over the place in Florida. We call it the Palatka lean. Look it up in the urban dictionary

Javajoe

Reaction score
What about those stretched out motorcycles in Florida? What is up with those?

attitude

Reaction score
Cali lean and Carolina squat are two total different things lol.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

View attachment 1007745
Did you also notice their stereo is hooked to a PA speaker under the hood?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

CLdrinker

Reaction score
We used to drive like that with our bagged mini trucks. Not sure why but we did.

squirtnmyload

now its recording
Reaction score
We used to drive like that with our bagged mini trucks. Not sure why but we did.

In my doored hardbody I would ride like that on roads where i knew i’d have to actually turn the wheel to steer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dalton

Reaction score
Why???
I’ve never seen something like that here?

Think back mid 2000’s...people used to run lift spindles up front, stock rear end, and sometimes fiberglass fenders, for the “prerunner” look

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Think back mid 2000’s...people used to run lift spindles up front, stock rear end, and sometimes fiberglass fenders, for the “prerunner” look

Sure I saw that but this thing is so exaggerated

bobbytheboozer

resident boozer
Reaction score
Looks like a dog trying to take a shit, imo. Stupid af to me but if you want to piss money away on that, go for it. But, don't let anyone hear you bitch about it if you don't like it after driving it. It was your dumbass that spent your money on that. Nobody else wants to hear you complain when you realize you fucked up your truck. Lol

WildWilly

Reaction score
funny google description

The Carolina Squat actually began from southern California. It is also referred to as the California (Cali) Lean or the Tennessee lean. The trend is inspired by Baja racing, which was popular in the desert terrains of California. In racing, it actually has a function. Since the Baja is raced on a hilly surface, that means there are lots of jumps. The idea is, when a Baja truck hits a jump at a higher speed, to land its rear first, thus avoiding nose-dive, which could potentially total the truck and would mean the end of the race for that competitor.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score

View attachment 1007745

If it became the "IN" thing like Black Wheels, you would Jump In Head First. 🤣

Your ad here

Reaction score
This was the trend this weekend in Havasu . Can someone tell me the desire to do this ? Why ? View attachment 1008278
Fuck I couldn't tell you. How the hell do you expect to keep the truck clean? What ever happened to having tucked 35's on chrome or polished wheels? One of these days I'll shoehorn 37's on my 02 F250 with a 4' lift on some non black 17's.

Good Stuff

Reaction score
I think those guys back there actually lower the rears to exaggerate it 🤦🏽‍♂️🤣🤣

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
This was the trend this weekend in Havasu . Can someone tell me the desire to do this ? Why ? View attachment 1008278
I have no idea why anyone would want there truck to look like that. The big wheels, with skinny tires, hanging out of the fenders, is just freaking ugly.

I think this truck looks horid, but seems to be the trend.
Screenshot_20210531-112629_Facebook.jpg

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
Bitd on low riders it was called riding or sitting “ L A”