WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

So Many Stupid People

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Examples:

Discussion on Nextdoor (SO MANY STUPID PEOPLE!) regarding salt water pools...

We had a salt water pool and switched to chlorine. Could not keep the chemicals in balance. Also, if you have dogs, they drink the water and become addicted to the salt. This info is from our vet. Our dogs ended up with kidney failure.

And this one...

Does anyone know how the salt-based systems affect our desert environment? I have been told our soil has gotten more salty in recent years. We've considered a salt-water system for a pool, but I'm concerned about this issue.

I asked them if they took a bite of a chlorine tablet and a salt tablet which one would be worse for them.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
And most of them have no hesitation in demonstrating just how stupid they are.

In public. And on social media.

Were people always this stupid and we didn't know it?
Yes. People have always been stupid.

Just not the same kinda stupid as nowadays

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

EmpirE231

Reaction score
I think people just DGAF harder now than ever before.... so the stupidity is way more noticeable.

todays example.... lane to trun onto the freeway... the person in the next lane over missed it, but wanted on.... so they just sat there with their blinker on for a few minutes, while it backed traffic up a few hundred feet behind her... because she was blocking the "through" lane. instead of realizing "oh shit I missed my turn... let me go up a light or two and do a U turn"...nope just there. I am seeing these type of weird 3rd world traffic situations way more than ever before. People exiting freeways and just pile into each other with nowhere to go, and they end up blocking the entire intersection, making everyone on all sides just sit there. The list goes on and on.

propcheck

Reaction score
this Thread reminds me of the awesome intellect I once saw on social media site that every other post was “What is the best wax for my boat”😂

HotRod82

Reaction score
this Thread reminds me of the awesome intellect I once saw on social media site that every other post was “What is the best wax for my boat”😂

They started the wax thread after the "what is the best motor oil?" thread was locked. lol.

Boat 405

Reaction score
The internet/social media has given us immediate information, access to anything and everything without caring if it is real or fake.

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
The internet/social media has given us immediate information, access to anything and everything without caring if it is real or fake.

16ad3fa6575f080537bf63cce0a3f631.jpeg

ramos45

Reaction score
I think people just DGAF harder now than ever before.... so the stupidity is way more noticeable.

todays example.... lane to trun onto the freeway... the person in the next lane over missed it, but wanted on.... so they just sat there with their blinker on for a few minutes, while it backed traffic up a few hundred feet behind her... because she was blocking the "through" lane. instead of realizing "oh shit I missed my turn... let me go up a light or two and do a U turn"...nope just there. I am seeing these type of weird 3rd world traffic situations way more than ever before. People exiting freeways and just pile into each other with nowhere to go, and they end up blocking the entire intersection, making everyone on all sides just sit there. The list goes on and on.

I saw this very thing yesterday when i was waiting to turn left into a shopping plaza. Girl in middle lane sat there until right lane cleared enough for her to make the turn. What get's me the most nowadays is the fuktards driving with brights on...not just LED's but the freaking BRIGHTS. it boils my blood every night

propcheck

Reaction score
They started the wax thread after the "what is the best motor oil?" thread was locked. lol.
I do remember those as well. The best part of those was the People that would ask ,get the Amsoil synthetic reply and then respond a day later with “Is their a cheaper option?” 😂.

Springfield

Reaction score
Opportunity to share my Monday Funday,

So I bought a cargo trailer at an estate auction. Received the Az title and 6 more legal, notarized and attorney cert docs. Going to Havasu MVD and the fun begins. Now this turns to be a full day so hang in there.
Leave the house 9:15 at MVD in 15 minutes, get a number wait in line, now there are over 6 employees working the SIT down windows packed full also. Get my turn, lady looks at my paperwork and back at me with a look of fear, says I need to speak to my manager. Okay 5 minutes later comes back and says NO. Ok now can you tell me what I need, here comes the deer in the headlights look :oops: and never says shit. I ask again and all she does is point at my paper work. With no answer I split and go home, now it's 11:15. Wife fixes me a samwich while I call Phoenix MVD. 47 minutes later I am speaking with a "Level 2", she acknowledges my documents and says "you have it all". Okay then whats next, she says have you tried another MVD office?? :rolleyes:
Decided to head to Kingman, it's 1 pm, land at Kingman MVD 2-2:15. Walk in the door, guy greets me and gives me a number. I get half way to the seat and they are callin MY number :). I take as seat, lady takes my docs, SMILES and says be right back. No shit she is right back has yellow highlighter on 2 docs says sign and give me $39.05. 😁

She not only took care of business but was customer friendly. Next is drive home, got there safe at 4-4:15. Yep that was an all day learning experience, no more local MVD for me. Thanks for allowing me to share. ;)