WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Newsom will NOT lift any regulations on June 15th as promised

CLdrinker

Reaction score
So we have to have our papers to enjoy our god given freedoms is how I read it.

charred1

Reaction score
State of Emergency remains, but still reopening and dumping the colored coded tier blueprint.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Liberal elites are just power hungry scum, the problem is their voters are dumb as fuck and can’t think for themselves.

5957BE39-806A-4C9E-84C4-5A304CCA2073.png

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
Kevin Killey has already filed an injunction against Newscum

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
So..... California, I'm glad your governor cares so much about your well being. So many states other states don't care enough about their people to keep them safe.

But seriously, Somebody needs the bitchslap that pussy and toss his sissy ass out to the curb.

4Waters

Reaction score
People who signed the recall petition had 90 days to submit in writing that they would like there name removed. I wouldn't be surprised if the reason why he is taking it all back is because enough people asked to have their names removed after he said he would open everything back up 6/15 and now that he isn't going to get recalled he is going to punish us all for the recall.

We will see in the next couple of weeks if this is true.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
WHAT?! He's not going to be recalled? (I admit to not paying attention to Kalifornia and it's shenanigans)

propcheck

Reaction score
Valid point, but I don’t think he’ll need that with all the mentally challenged in this state.
They are not mentally challenged they are just union sheep
they vote how their masters tell them even if it means a pay cut to their salaries so the governor can have a 75 billion dollar windfall and give their wages away to vaccine raffles and unemployed non essentials

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

propcheck

Reaction score
It's just my speculation right now but that is how the process works. Whoever had their name removed is a treasonous pussy.
If it helps the final date to have your name removed from the recall petition is June 8 so if by June 8 400 thousand folks write and mail in requests for a removal it will stop the process as lame as people can be I don’t see this happening.

azsunfun

Reaction score
all these communist must really think dominion machines wont be eliminated, both machines and us haters will be eliminated!!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Does this Moron, NOT GET IT? Damn is he trying to Piss the People OFF More than already Are? 🤔

4Waters

Reaction score
Good day LA is talking that the state is going to open up on 6/15, they have not mentioned anything about newsom taking it back. Did the dick-tator back pedal again.

Last edited:

EmpirE231

Reaction score
nobody cares anymore... the state is open. Was at a wedding in Temecula sat night with a barn packed wall to wall with people dancing and having a good time with no masks... old and young etc. My brother was at a winery down the street with a live band, packed, people everywhere.

These dorks can keep their "orders" .... true Americans dgaf..... their followers continue to honor their masters.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Valid point, but I don’t think he’ll need that with all the mentally challenged in this state.
Even the people in his own party want him gone. This is why he needs to keep his "Emergency Powers" in place to mandate Mass Mail-In Voting again so they can duplicate the voting fraud that got Chairman Jao elected in November. Because it's certainly not science when the state with the least amount of Covid in the country is still on lockdown my friends!

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
nobody cares anymore... the state is open. Was at a wedding in Temecula sat night with a barn packed wall to wall with people dancing and having a good time with no masks... old and young etc. My brother was at a winery down the street with a live band, packed, people everywhere.

These dorks can keep their "orders" .... true Americans dgaf..... their followers continue to honor their masters.

Exactly! Been going out to eat for weeks now. Things look pretty normal here.