WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Largest Weed Bust in L.A. History

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Largest Drug Bust In LA Sheriff's History, After Raid On Cartel-Operated Marijuana Farm
teaser image
"Major Joint-Operation underway..."

WED JUN 9, AT 6:10 PM

Ummmmmmmm, this was undetected ooooooooorrrrr CIA driven? How in the world would ANYONE set up a grow like that without assurance from the powers that be?

1623289736353.png

Maw

Dont re Member
Reaction score
I sure hope this is just a typo :D :

"Tuesday's bust follows Antelope Valley residents complaining to local authorities about illegal growing operations stealing the area's water supply, Los Angeles County Sheriff Alex Villanueva said during a news conference. The largest bust yesterday was a 10-acre plot housing more than 70 greenhouses, with an estimated $50 worth of marijuana."

Backlash

Reaction score
Nothing to worry about here. Not like the kickass L.A. D.A. would do shit about it anyway. Hopefully the feds will.

perky

Banned
Reaction score

racetrash

Reaction score
From our CA house in Landers, I can see 9 grows from the balcony out front.

racetrash

Reaction score
Can't even grow veggies here between the rabbits, rats, bugs.....

RodnJen

Reaction score
You looking for the illegal ones so you can TAX them???????????

No, so someone else can put them in jail. Although from what I understand, that's not as easy as it should be.

Taboma

Reaction score
Logic would dictate that pot farm just didn't pop up overnight. I'm guessing in order to make big headlines and flashy press with record $$ amounts, this farm has been allowed to suck off the areas precious aquifer tit for at least a few months, in order to reach a certain level of maturity and street value, to make bringing in all the abatement resources easily justifiable.
With all the air coverage and area residents reporting this large operation, this hasn't been a secret, but you won't get much press coverage hauling off a million seedlings. Yawn. 😁

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Logic would dictate that pot farm just didn't pop up overnight. I'm guessing in order to make big headlines and flashy press with record $$ amounts, this farm has been allowed to suck off the areas precious aquifer tit for at least a few months, in order to reach a certain level of maturity and street value, to make bringing in all the abatement resources easily justifiable.
With all the air coverage and area residents reporting this large operation, this hasn't been a secret, but you won't get much press coverage hauling off a million seedlings. Yawn. 😁

Yep!
Someone didn’t make their payment to city hall...

Taboma

Reaction score
Yep!
Someone didn’t make their payment to city hall...

I always get a kick out of them sending out the California Department of Water Resources ---- AKA Water cops to scope it out.
" Ok, you and Jill head out and check out this little grow operation, we think they're using water illegally" --- " Ummm, Yeah, fuck you boss, I quit" 😂
Those poor bastards aren't fooling anybody, wonder what their MIA or turnover rate is ? 🤔 😁

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
No, so someone else can put them in jail. Although from what I understand, that's not as easy as it should be.
Hello Dipshit... whichever one of you is posting at the moment. You support the fucking clueless idiots that support these grows. You should be enraged and calling the cops racist right now. Get in step with your party dumbfuck.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
It's called a planned operation. One cop isn't going to take that down.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Hello Dipshit... whichever one of you is posting at the moment. You support the fucking clueless idiots that support these grows. You should be enraged and calling the cops racist right now. Get in step with your party dumbfuck.

No thanks, I can think for myself.

500bbc

Reaction score
Maybe you should give Gascon a call...FI...

Wedgy

Reaction score
Somebody call the Fire Department

500bbc

Reaction score
Stellar!

Reactions: t&y