WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Hello, my name is @shlbyntro and I have a problem (LAM)

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
As if I needed another one, but it was too good of a deal and I couldn't stop myself
20210611_203748.jpg

Last edited:

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

Ordinarily I might agree with you but I have to own the biggest POS Chevrolet ever built. Itโ€™s in the shop for the 5th time in a year and itโ€™s a 2019. Chevy has gone down the shitter in a big way. Out of 20 of the same trucks in LA we own all have been in the shop a minimum of three times.

Weโ€™re buying Dodges now hoping for a different result. It doesnโ€™t appear any better lol

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Only thing missing in that garage is a beer fridge and a boat!

LoL

Nice collection

Kitchen is just on the other side of the door and the boats in the side yard cuz its too long for the garage ;)

Reactions: DLC

Backlash

Reaction score
My buddy at work has an identical twin to yours and it sounds mean as hell! Cool sled for sure!

LC925

Reaction score
Well, looks like all you need now is a 40โ€™ + boat to tow with it... ๐Ÿคช

J/K looks well kept.

Taboma

Reaction score
Cool lightning, looks like a hoot, but I'd feel remiss if I didn't mention that it appears the rear tires have gone very flat on your Expedition, or could be you're parked in a hole ???????

;)
๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm sorry, I'm old and couldn't help myself ๐Ÿฅด :cool:

grumpy88

Reaction score
There is a really funny top gear episode on bbc with a lightning on it . You should check it out if you have not seen it .

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Cool lightning, looks like a hoot, but I'd feel remiss if I didn't mention that it appears the rear tires have gone very flat on your Expedition, or could be you're parked in a hole ???????

;)
๐Ÿ˜‚
I'm sorry, I'm old and couldn't help myself ๐Ÿฅด :cool:

Firstly its an Excursion, and yes it is actually parked in a hole. The damned thing keeps pushing all the gravel out of that part of the drive and no matter how many times I relevel it, it just keeps happening.

Whats the "problem" ?

I think my garage is shrinking

Taboma

Reaction score
Firstly its an Excursion, and yes it is actually parked in a hole. The damned thing keeps pushing all the gravel out of that part of the drive and no matter how many times I relevel it, it just keeps happening.

I think my garage is shrinking

Is it a diesel Excursion ? Ranch neighbor has one, it's a friggin beast and he'll be buried in it before he ever will part with it. That Lightning looks like a really fun ride ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘
At least you're in the right line of work for having "This Problem" ๐Ÿ‘

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Yep, 7.3L and every car has a little piece of my Mustang in it.

I just pulled the ridiculous looking oil fill breather on the Lightning this morning and installed the old OE oil cap from the stang. The Ranger has the blue oval and the shift knob. The Fairlane has the original stamped steel rockers of the 351 heads, and the Excursion has her old LED headlight bulbs and a couple rock chips filled in with her old paint pen. The Cobra is of course getting her engine and trans.

And the friend of mine who connected me to the Lightning has my mustangs old fuel injection system, entire rear hatch and strut tower brace

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Not a real lightning, but this thing sounds pretty damn cool with the engine swap. I'm not usually into the rice rocket sound.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Guess who has working Air Conditioning?!

So as i dug into it, whoever replaced the compressor and dryer never hooked up the low pressure line at the firewall.

Replaced the orings, threw a vacuum on in and charged it. Honestly can't believe it didn't cost me a dime, 3 left over orings and I already had some 134. Can't help but feel good when you catch a break every now and then
20210717_153246.jpg

shunter2005

Reaction score
Guess who has working Air Conditioning?!

So as i dug into it, whoever replaced the compressor and dryer never hooked up the low pressure line at the firewall.

Replaced the orings, threw a vacuum on in and charged it. Honestly can't believe it didn't cost me a dime, 3 left over orings and I already had some 134. Can't help but feel good when you catch a break every now and then View attachment 1026669
Now that you mention your A/C, I do seem to remember..........