WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Report Your Family and Friends

RodnJen

Reaction score
That is how they caught the shooter that killed the kid on the 55 freeway, nothing new.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
don't police routinely ask for the public's help in returning criminals to justice?

always thought that was a weak punt, admission of failure,

but...since it's the head of the executive branch it's merely the boss telling the staff to do their business as usual.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
don't police routinely ask for the public's help in returning criminals to justice?

but...since it's the head of the executive branch it's merely the boss telling the staff to do their business as usual.

You sound radical to me...better drop a dime on you.

Do you see the difference now?

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
You sound radical right me...better drop a dime on you.

Do you see the difference now?
hehe. my neighbors have the same sense of humor. named two of their routers "surveillance van 2" and "surveillance van 6".
networklist3.JPG

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
hehe. my neighbors have the same sense of humor. named two of their routers "surveillance van 2" and "surveillance van 6".

Yeah I had a neighbor with something similar to that. Can’t remember exactly but it was funny.

But I was serious in my post.
They aren’t talking about crime hotlines which have been around my whole life, they are talking about you and I judging what seems like radical thinking.
This is STRAIGHT outta 1930’s Germany.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
That is how they caught the shooter that killed the kid on the 55 freeway, nothing new.
That's like comparing tangerines to watermelons you fricking idiot!! Shouldn't you being throwing somebody out of THEIR house right about now or better yet, working on another way to avoid paying YOUR taxes you cherish so much from others!! 🖕

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
Nope, you obviously didn't pay attention in history class.
that's a good one.
please, you are making a case of a single dimension to conditions in 1930's germany? and then pretense of knowedge? you never studied rhetoric, its obvious.
(are you looking it up?)
maybe never made it that far.
make your case as to the single dimension. or just settle for the contradiction, like the gnome in the MP sketch

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
that's a good one.
please, you are making a case of a single dimension to conditions in 1930's germany? and then pretense of knowedge? you never studied rhetoric, its obvious. maybe never made it that far.
make your case as to the single dimension. or just settle for the contradiction, like the gnome in the MP sketch
Yawn 🥱

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I’ve posted it before,
We all need to ignore anyone in this section that can’t say what they do for a living, post a pic of their boat and , or off road toy.

Just because he posts his name does not mean I trust a single thing or experience he posts about.
Like RYE-GMAC , he is 100% irrelevant to RDP

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
I pray for the day
They come and round me and my friends up for standing up for American values .
oh Let them try please .
I don't think it will be that way at all. I own a business, they could cripple me by locking my credit/debit cards. Freeze bank accounts. Etc..... They won't come knocking, they'll pull us over for a tail light out and voila, threat neutralized, go search for items lost in boating accident. Or worse, Seth Rich.....

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

0CC8C48A-7588-48A2-BC81-5B68873B7DDB.jpeg

A new level of stupidity, well done girls!!! 😂

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
that's a good one.
please, you are making a case of a single dimension to conditions in 1930's germany? and then pretense of knowedge? you never studied rhetoric, its obvious.
(are you looking it up?)

Can anyone translate this?

just_floatin

Reaction score
that's a good one.
(are you looking it up?)
Blah, blah,blah, 1930 Germany, blah, blah, blah, it’s obvious, blah, blah,blah, some dude name Gnome sketches 🥱 Clear as mud…

brgrcru

Reaction score
I don't think it will be that way at all. I own a business, they could cripple me by locking my credit/debit cards. Freeze bank accounts. Etc..... They won't come knocking, they'll pull us over for a tail light out and voila, threat neutralized, go search for items lost in boating accident. Or worse, Seth Rich.....

They did that me last year
Shut my business down and fined me for trying to stay open .

so I have been there already
Rather go down as a patriot the a commie

thetub

Reaction score
friggin morons the whole lot of em

My fathers side of the family lived in CCP Russia and were told (or else Siberia you go)) to do the same thing...

Save yoreselves and turn in anyone family or not who speaks or does not agree with the government...

they ran from this very shit and were being subdued to it now. oh the irony

funny thing is the 2nd and turd 3rd generation kid of these families dont know this and i guess were not taught it at the kitchen table ?

thetub

Reaction score

dont think they wont

the pos city sends code enforcement and the hose draggers over to businesses to come down on them who pipe up about things...

ask me how i know. fu-k em cock-uckers

Last edited:

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Yeah I had a neighbor with something similar to that. Can’t remember exactly but it was funny.

But I was serious in my post.
They aren’t talking about crime hotlines which have been around my whole life, they are talking about you and I judging what seems like radical thinking.
This is STRAIGHT outta 1930’s Germany.
And George Orwell 1984

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

wallnutz

Reaction score
No, they did that with hundreds of thousands of dollars as a reward, and those 2 had committed crimes.
Hey take it easy on him, he has been towing the line by himself for a few days. Any common sense or free thinking will throw him for a loop.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

He seems to be inferring that attaching any trend with 1930’s Germany is invalid because of the multifaceted dynamic of the Nazi rise?

It’s a common ploy with those who have no specific rebuttal.
Because snitching on your friends and family was just one part of the dynamic, it can’t be singularly applied as a parallel.

Perhaps he’d prefer the early 1940’s comparison of the Einsatzgruppen who though responsible for millions of Jewish and Russian deaths rarely actually pulled the triggers on the mass grave ditches.
These were the sort of precursors for the death camps.
In every country and region on Germany’s eastern front the Einsatzgruppen turned the various peoples own police forces and army forces into the murderers of their own../not the least of reasons was for self preservation.

How about it Lucy?
You really want to have a history debate?

The frog in boiling water analogy is fitting.
“Rhetoric” explained
Did you catch the part about labeling the victims as “security threats, partisans, troublemakers”?
That’s almost verbatim what I hear from the lib media and leftist admin today.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Um...
From the article.

“This involves creating contexts in which those who are family members or friends or co-workers know that there are pathways and avenues to raise concerns and seek help for those who they have perceived to be radicalizing and potentially radicalizing towards violence,” the official said.”

So in your mind you are already automatically defining people as “criminals” just because their coworkers or family might think they have the potential to be “radicalized”?
That’s exactly how it is stated above.

I would also point out that more than one infamous and recent spree killers were in fact reported to the FBI and other agencies before their rampages and the agencies did nothing.
What has changed now?
The definition of domestic terrorists to be simply average white guy?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
After reading this headline yesterday, I turned to my wife and told her "I'm screwed".
My brother is a die hard, leaf licking liberal. It's actually to the point where we talk every few months. Haven't seen him in a year and a half now. I honestly feel he won't visit with us due to not getting vaccinated. We were never super close, but he's my brother...I'd still help him out if he needed it. I'm afraid for his liberal cause, because the Czar said to, under the bus I'll go.
Well, such is life. My ideals have lead me to a place away from there, and a good wife and family. I'll ride this wave till it breaks.

I’ve posted it before,
We all need to ignore anyone in this section that can’t say what they do for a living, post a pic of their boat and , or off road toy.

Just because he posts his name does not mean I trust a single thing or experience he posts about.
Like RYE-GMAC , he is 100% irrelevant to RDP
Well, what about those of us that are kind of ashamed of our current water toys, and have no real job? 🤔

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
After reading this headline yesterday, I turned to my wife and told her "I'm screwed".
My brother is a die hard, leaf licking liberal. It's actually to the point where we talk every few months. Haven't seen him in a year and a half now. I honestly feel he won't visit with us due to not getting vaccinated. We were never super close, but he's my brother...I'd still help him out if he needed it. I'm afraid for his liberal cause, because the Czar said to, under the bus I'll go.
Well, such is life. My ideals have lead me to a place away from there, and a good wife and family. I'll ride this wave till it breaks.

Well, what about those of us that are kind of ashamed of our current water toys, and have no real job? 🤔

I didn’t talk to my brother for 7 years before he died at 54.
I tried for 10 years to help him. Got him several oil rig jobs, paid his plane tickets and gave him a truck. the last time he had a free plane ride from Anchorage, a place to stay, my 86 Chevy 4x4, and a job waiting in CO on a drilling rig, all he had to do was get on the plane in Anchorage.
Couldn’t get it done. Called me 2 days later saying he hooked up with a crack whore and would be a week late. I hung up and never talked to him again

I purposely kept 2000 miles and an ocean between me and my family for a reason.