WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

quick response team

azsunfun

Reaction score
portland quick response team ALL quit, bash, and defund the only stopgap from the citizens taking matters in their own hands, you will wish you had protection! talkin to you blm. antifa.and the democrats

squeezer

Reaction score
portland quick response team ALL quit, bash, and defund the only stopgap from the citizens taking matters in their own hands, you will wish you had protection! talkin to you blm. antifa.and the democrats

“The Portland Police Bureau's Rapid Response Team, which is primarily responsible for providing public safety at crowd events, consisted of approximately 50 officers, all of whom resigned Wednesday, the bureau announced. The assignment is voluntary and the officers will remain on the force and continue their regular assignments, the bureau said.”

So there are 50 officers who wont get the first call for overtime... Has minimal impact except as political fodder.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
“The Portland Police Bureau's Rapid Response Team, which is primarily responsible for providing public safety at crowd events, consisted of approximately 50 officers, all of whom resigned Wednesday, the bureau announced. The assignment is voluntary and the officers will remain on the force and continue their regular assignments, the bureau said.”

So there are 50 officers who wont get the first call for overtime... Has minimal impact except as political fodder.
Has little impact except political fodder? Hmmmm Please tell us what, in all your wisdom, is the difference between those on the response team, and those regular police officers in the field.

I'll wait to be enlightened.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Do you have any idea what the team was formed to do? What they actually responded to when called?
I thought it went without saying that this was a mobile task force, as it were.
Did you think they meant quit the force?
So now, because they are (were) a first response tactical team and now they are not because guess what? Your heros have indicted on officer for being on a first response call out.
Nice job dumbass.

So now who do you think is going to be first on scene? What do you think they will do knowing that interaction (or any action) might very well result in them getting arrested?

When will you idiots stop? When your entire city is in flames?

@RodnJen
My apologies Rod...squeezer has taken the stupid prize today.

Last edited:

azsunfun

Reaction score
Do you have any idea what the team was formed to do? What they actually responded to when called?
So now, because they are (were) a first response tactical team and now they are not because guess what? Your heros have indicted on officer for being on a first response call out.
Nice job dumbass.

So now who do you think is going to be first on scene? What do you think they will do knowing that interaction (or any action) might very well result in them getting arrested?

WELL PUT

Reactions: t&y

4Waters

Reaction score

Yeah because the "Rapid" response team is used for planned events 🙄. Dumbass

squeezer

Reaction score
Has little impact except political fodder? Hmmmm Please tell us what, in all your wisdom, is the difference between those on the response team, and those regular police officers in the field.

I'll wait to be enlightened.

As far as tactics and training go I have no idea. I do know that this mass “Resignation” has reduced the number of officers on the Portland Police force by exactly zero.

I also know that many (most) other cities are able to respond in situations without relying on a team of “Volunteers”.

But hell I’m all ears here. You tell me why a volunteer team is better than one made up of non-volunteers.

Last edited:

azsunfun

Reaction score
As far as tactics and training go I have no idea. I do know that this mass “Resignation” has reduced the number of officers on the Portland Police force by exactly zero.

I also know that many (most) other cities are able to respond in situations without relying on a team of “Volunteers”.

But hell I’m all ears here. You tell me why a volunteer team is better than one made up of non-volunteers.
which portland city council member are you?

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

Holy crap you are an arrogant idiot.

They were still doing their jobs as officers, volunteering for the rapid response team puts them out on "hazardous" duty, since every "emergency" is routed to them first.

Every time I think you could not possibly show again how ignorant you are of basic concepts and ideals in our society, you one up it.

Congrats! 🤪

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
As far as tactics and training go I have no idea.

And generally this is the point when a normal person will STFU because they know they would be talking out of their ass if they continue. But you just can't help yourself can you.

I do know that this mass “Resignation” has reduced the number of officers on the Portland Police force by exactly zero.

I'll give you the basics. A rapid response team gets a ton of training and equipment to deal with your beloved Antifa and BLM peaceful protestors. They are generally "on call" meaning rolling with all the extra gear and some kind of a performed plan, or completely staged and ready hours before your kind show up. What you have no fucking clue about is the logistical and tactical nightmare it is when something like this kicks off, and you do not have teams at the ready. Those benefits are available to view on line in many places so go knock yourself out a get a little education.

But it's ok dipshit, we all know you'd gladly let yourself and you family be victims before actually facing any of these so called peaceful protestors. I truly hope you live in an area that this will effect. Don't call and complain when you are victimized by those you support.

To all the non dumbfuck citizens of Portland that do not follow your idiotic beliefs, I still kinda feel bad for them. Hopefully they will leave and let you and your ilk have yourself a nice little party.

squeezer

Reaction score
And generally this is the point when a normal person will STFU because they know they would be talking out of their ass if they continue. But you just can't help yourself can you.

I'll give you the basics. A rapid response team gets a ton of training and equipment to deal with your beloved Antifa and BLM peaceful protestors. They are generally "on call" meaning rolling with all the extra gear and some kind of a performed plan, or completely staged and ready hours before your kind show up. What you have no fucking clue about is the logistical and tactical nightmare it is when something like this kicks off, and you do not have teams at the ready. Those benefits are available to view on line in many places so go knock yourself out a get a little education.

But it's ok dipshit, we all know you'd gladly let yourself and you family be victims before actually facing any of these so called peaceful protestors. I truly hope you live in an area that this will effect. Don't call and complain when you are victimized by those you support.

To all the non dumbfuck citizens of Portland that do not follow your idiotic beliefs, I still kinda feel bad for them. Hopefully they will leave and let you and your ilk have yourself a nice little party.

True or False:

Rapid response teams in all major cities are “Volunteers”?

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

I sure as fuck hope you need them and when your sobbing ass calls them they tell you "sorry not available". Fuck Democrats

squeezer

Reaction score

And these cities which the non-volunteer based response teams... Go ahead and list for me how they are inferior to Portland’s recently evaporated team.

squeezer

Reaction score
Huh? Can you remove the Libturd speak, and ask that question in a form that can be answered?

How do cities without volunteer teams manage to function...

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
hahahahaha Squeefer mocks the job the police do AND admits he doesn't know what that job is.................. 😆

liberalism Stupidity.jpg

azsunfun

Reaction score
don' t hit with facts guys, they get confused trying to see through the smoke, of all those trees that should have been thinned, but don't worry the damn fires are taking care of that!

500bbc

Reaction score

Ladies and Gentlemen! I present to you, the King Of the Fucking Imbeciles!

Long live the King!

Last edited:

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
There was a time when stupid hurt...
THIS^
The liberal fuktard DA brought charges against a team member, assault charges no less, for a baton shove against a protestor.
Protestors had mostly been left be, no charges filed after being arrested.
The RRT guys I believe are trained in crowd control, riot gear type stuff. They are trained to oppose overwhelming crowds with the least amount of force.

Make stupid hurt again! Speak with tear gas first, a little louder with rubber bullets...then clear the place out with live fire.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Holy shit.
Squeezer is the best at painting himself into the proverbial corner, but Jesus Christ he went to a whole ‘nother level this time!

He thinks “volunteer” means it’s like some after work social club or something!
Dude...guess what else is all volunteer?

HALO
Special Forces
Combat Control
Navy Seals

Generally the cream of the crop that strive to excel.
I realize you will never understand that.

500bbc

Reaction score
Holy shit.
Squeezer is the best at painting himself into the proverbial corner, but Jesus Christ he went to a whole ‘nother level this time!

HALO
Special Forces
Combat Control
Navy Seals

He's mind numbingly fucking stupid.
Volunteers:
All LE
All of Military
All Doctors and nurses
All Firefighters (Maybe he forgot when they volunteered to run into the WTC?)
All Spec Ops
All intelligence agents
All Swat
All those crazy fucking bomb squad guys
Etc
Etc

He's truly the King Of The Imbeciles...
FUCK ALL DEMOCRATS!

squeezer

Reaction score
Holy shit.

HALO
Special Forces
Combat Control
Navy Seals

You are so far behind my point it’s embarrassing...

None of those 50 guys left the police force. None of them are going to stop being paid. None of them are going to not do the jobs they have been sworn to do...

The mass “Resignation” is nothing more than a stunt to scare people into thinking cops shouldn’t be held accountable for their actions.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

None of those 50 guys left the police force. None of them are going to stop being paid. None of them are going to not do the jobs they have been sworn to do...

The mass “Resignation” is nothing more than a stunt to scare people into thinking cops shouldn’t be held accountable for their actions.

OMG.
Dude just stop now.
Do you have any idea the ramifications of dissolving a squad like this?
Of course you don’t.
I give up, you know what? Just let your heros destroy your shit hole. I really don’t care and unlike my peers I hope you feel the results of your insane choices.
I hope your family is spared, if anything h makes it up to your compound, but you are a god damned disgrace.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

You are an idiot though. I kind of feel bad, as I rarely say that. If the 50 who have been trained are no longer filling that squad, your fair city will have to train replacements from the rest of the force. Yes, you are correct, the RRT group is still employed. The difference is next riot will have beat cops without training for the gear or tactics. this leads to more injuries on both sides.

There are rumored to be "Juneteenf" protests, so have fun.

azsunfun

Reaction score

dumbass thats where their defense gets paid for bogis charges being on the force, i'me sure if they were trustfund babys they can pay for own defense, all the injured officers makes a full force? u b in dreamland like comrade biden!

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Nice job dumbass.

@RodnJen
My apologies Rod...squeezer has taken the stupid prize today.

BUT!!

I do feel so sorry for the Elderly and Poor, who have No Choice but accept what is thrown at them and live a life of Misery,Fear and Sadness.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
How do cities without volunteer teams manage to function...
They pull from the field. So in your mind nothing has changed except these guys are no longer part of a "volunteer" club. Enjoy living in la la land.

By the way jackass... another way these cities handle it is call in the departments that have dedicated response teams. It's called mutual Aid. Geeeee... I wonder why.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
They pull from the field. So in your mind nothing has changed except these guys are no longer part of a "volunteer" club. Enjoy living in la la land.

By the way jackass... another way these cities handle it is call in the departments that have dedicated response teams. It's called mutual Aid. Geeeee... I wonder why.

As you know, he’s totally off the deep end.
Dissolving the response team via resignation seems to be possibly just the beginning.
The officers may not have quit outright for now, but the natural progression would suggest that the powers that be will not stop vilifying the LEO, and the officers will take the next step and just start quitting the force outright and moving to private employ or transferring elsewhere?

Soon, squeezer will be hiring private security...whether legit or not...because there will be no police force.

propcheck

Reaction score

They love that idea Mutual aid it sounds better than what it really is, socialism for a bunch of freeloaders.

4Waters

Reaction score

We are way ahead of you, you just haven't caught up. That's OK we are tolerant of special needs people.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score

I cant tell you that. But I can tell you that, that is 50 more people that dont give a fuk about Portland anymore. 50 people that were willing to "volunteer", as you say, to protect your city. They no longer give a fuk and are just going to show up, do their job, and go home.

When people are no longer willing to "volunteer" to protect their city, well... just sit back and watch Portland become more of a shit hole than it is now!

propcheck

Reaction score
The response was about mutual aid not the police force.
yes the public who funds a social service should use it, not the freeloaders next door who choose not to fund it.

azsunfun

Reaction score
What in your mind did we give up...

Are you implying those officers won’t follow orders anymore?
as little as possible now!!!! untill investigations are over, then watch the deparures.