WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Thompson bay accident

hallett21

Reaction score
10 police boats and a helicopter circling. Anyone know what happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
From a friend:

"Bad deal going on Lake Havasu right now. 2 people injured, one a prop chop and a 3rd 16 year old has been down under the water for over 10 minutes now. Divers are down. Still listening to my scanner to find out the outcome of all of this. "

azsunfun

Reaction score
From a friend:

"Bad deal going on Lake Havasu right now. 2 people injured, one a prop chop and a 3rd 16 year old has been down under the water for over 10 minutes now. Divers are down. Still listening to my scanner to find out the outcome of all of this. "
:(

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
From a friend:

So sad to hear

KevinR

Reaction score
Oh gosh. What a Heartbreaker. Praying to the Lord for a miracle here.

hallett21

Reaction score
Fire boat has been there for 20 mins. Looks like they are still searching [emoji17]

boatpi

Reaction score
This doesn’t sound good at all

hallett21

Reaction score
Medivac helo just landed at the hospital

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
I think it's any parents' worst nightmare, regardless of what day.
I remember reading here that the hot/cold shock can really do a number on people. I had never heard of that, but seems logical. I wonder if that is the case here. I also wonder if the prop was their own, or another vessel's.
Sad, sad deal...

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
[emoji120] prayers to the families.

Nikwho

Reaction score
Oh God! About the worst thing imaginable, it sounds. Prayers for the family! 🙏

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
did they find the kid ? At least the parents would have something

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Damn, this sucks.
People who don't have experience out there often don't understand how serious things can turn in the case of an accident.
Can't really have much more of a harsh environment, and a good trauma center i'd assume is a life flight to phoenix.
Thoughts and prayers to everyone involved.

EarpRider

Reaction score
From a friend:

It's Sunday and your retired, with all due respect, turn the scanner off. Live your life, I speak from experience.
After 29 years at LBPD and living in LB I did that same thing for awhile. Glad I moved to Havasu, no more urge to listen in.👍😁

BoatCop

Retired And Loving It.
Reaction score
It's Sunday and your retired, with all due respect, turn the scanner off. Live your life, I speak from experience.
After 29 years at LBPD and living in LB I did that same thing for awhile. Glad I moved to Havasu, no more urge to listen in.👍😁

Thanks, but that was a friend's post on Facebook. I don't even own a scanner.

azsunfun

Reaction score
lbpd, some still care whats going on with the community in which they live, glad you retired with the ultimate in sucking the public for your existance, to bad it's in az you came, WELCOME TO AZ , GET THE HELL OUT, You peice of shit!!!@

EarpRider

Reaction score
lbpd, some still care whats going on with the community in which they live, glad you retired with the ultimate in sucking the public for your existance, to bad it's in az you came, WELCOME TO AZ , GET THE HELL OUT, You peice of shit!!!@
Wow, that's a lot. No one said not to care about the community, just to also enjoy life, and maybe not to spend Sunday listening to the scanner. But I miss understood and he was enjoying his life, Boatcop for the win!👍

azsunfun

Reaction score
Wow, that's a lot. No one said not to care about the community, just to also enjoy life, and maybe not to spend Sunday listening to the scanner. But I miss understood and he was enjoying his life, Boatcop for the win!👍
sorry for offending anybody, but really. lots of hurting with the needless death!!

azsunfun

Reaction score
sorry , but a scanner helped myself and wife find lost children, before law enforcement!! bump the brakes kiss my ass!!

Nikwho

Reaction score
JESUS!!! That's oddly aggressive! Did you happen to stop and consider that he was looking out for a bretheren's peace of mind? And offering some of his own experience? But yeah, lets gather the mob and pitch forks and get to lynchin!!!!! 😡

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
So it said they jumped off the boat. I really hope they weren’t doing the latest TikTok trend. Seen a lot of videos like this, most aren’t wearing life vests.