WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Memphis Hotel Recommendation

KevinR

Reaction score
Hey guys.

Heading to Memphis for work Thursday and Friday. Never stayed there overnight. Any hotel advice?

Thanks.

Baja Pete

Reaction score
I always stay at the Hilton Memphis. The rooms are a little dated, but I have never had issues with someone messing with my car.

96scarab

Reaction score
I'll give you solid advise on your wallet.. Keep it in your front pocket. I've been pickpocketed on Beale street before..

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Another city.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

MooreMoney

Reaction score
Peabody hotel or bass pro shop hotel.
The Peabody is a very cool hotel right in the middle of town. They have ducks walk from the elevator to the fountain every morning in the lobby. It’s a pretty cool thing to see.

Also check out central bbq too. One of the best bbq places In Memphis.

TITTIES AND BEER

Honorary RDP Inmate #160 Emeritus - R.I.P. Mark 😢
Reaction score
didnt some old fucks get shot in that town 😉 a Kennedy , Mr king a few others , I could be wrong

KevinR

Reaction score
Thanks fellas.
Yes. MLK was asassinated there.
Have to stay in Memphis. Business.
Tried the Peabody but it was sold out. Must be something going on in Memphis.
Booked our rooms at the Westin.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Peabody hotel or bass pro shop hotel.
The Peabody is a very cool hotel right in the middle of town. They have ducks walk from the elevator to the fountain every morning in the lobby. It’s a pretty cool thing to see.

Also check out central bbq too. One of the best bbq places In Memphis.

Peabody hotel...lots of cool stuff right around it. Other than that Memphis is a shithole..

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Stayed at the Peabody as well. It was the wife’s pick and the kid had a good time as well. Post up pics as you go on your travels.

KevinR

Reaction score
I’ll post pics if there is anything worth posting. Looking at a group of apartment buildings, 680 units total under renovation, to perhaps make a bridge loan on. In Thursday mid day and out Friday end of day.
But we will certainly have some Memphis BBQ on Thursday!

Flippindough

Reaction score
I’ll post pics if there is anything worth posting. Looking at a group of apartment buildings, 680 units total under renovation, to perhaps make a bridge loan on. In Thursday mid day and out Friday end of day.
But we will certainly have some Memphis BBQ on Thursday!
You're in the apartment biz? I went to Memphis to do DD on an apartment building, decided not buy. Now own 500 plus units in Lexington, Ky.

KevinR

Reaction score
Not the owner/operator side. We make real estate bridge loans. Hope the Lexington deal is going well!

Flippindough

Reaction score
Not the owner/operator side. We make real estate bridge loans. Hope the Lexington deal is going well!
Who do you work for? Ive done two bridge loans through Sabal with their Freddie SBL program.

KevinR

Reaction score
Flippindough, I have two partners and we manage four debt funds with about 2,000 private investors. We make real estate investments through 1st position trust deeds. Currently have $330M deployed over the four funds. Depending upon the borrower financial strength, asset quality and LTV we charge 7.0% - 11.5% on interest-only payment loans from 6 - 36 months.

Send me a private message if you’d like to talk.