WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Anyone following this Chelsea Wolfe crap?

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Total bullshit, at least she’s hot though.
3188841C-4D21-479D-ACA0-7A9A32233F50.png

Singleton

Reaction score
Should not be wearing the USA if she wants to burn the flag!

US Olympic Athlete and BMX biker Chelsea Wolfe who has qualified as an alternate to represent America at the 2021 Tokyo Olympics has threatened to burn the US Flag.

Recently the transgender athlete Chelsea has got many people talking about a Facebook post she had made earlier last year. Expressing her frustration about a decision made by the Trump Administration’s she claimed that she would burn the US flag in Tokyo Olympics.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Already looks like a burn victim

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
yeah F her, she could have been a good role model. Sad, f her and all the others flag burners.
A role model for who exactly?
Im not sure you get to play the moral high ground/yasssssss queen/so brave so stunning card when youve cheated your way into the olympics being a man competing against women.....

Side note: Why is it that we never hear stories of trans women competing and dominating in mens athletics? I mean, if all things were equal, wouldnt it go both ways?

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I will answer - in a new category (trans).

Still does not solve the problem as trans goes both ways - men>women and women>men, so biological advantages would still be at play.

But allowing the trans athletes to fight that fight among themselves seems like an advantage of that scenario.

LowRiver2

Reaction score
It’s IG account restricts comments.
Pretty sure it will have some bmx ramps burning at this rate.
And who has to test testosterone levels for each event? How ridiculous

Sounds like an attempt to be the Colin Kapernick of the trans dealio

Last edited:

AzMandella

Reaction score
Still does not solve the problem as trans goes both ways - men>women and women>men, so biological advantages would still be at play.

But allowing the trans athletes to fight that fight among themselves seems like an advantage of that scenario.
Biological females compete against biological females . Biological males compete against biological males . They can call themselves whatever they want .

Dana757

Reaction score
A role model for who exactly?
Im not sure you get to play the moral high ground/yasssssss queen/so brave so stunning card when youve cheated your way into the olympics being a man competing against women.....

Side note: Why is it that we never hear stories of trans women competing and dominating in mens athletics? I mean, if all things were equal, wouldnt it go both ways?

I think she's the first trans person in the Olympics. She could have went out there and showed other younger trans people that they too can achieve things and live a quality life. All she had to do is be a good competitor and showed upstanding sportsmanship.

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
You're trying to drag me into the shit! lol
I'll stay in my lane on this one. It will be a heads up race if anyone (of any gender) happens to square up in the other lane. :D

LOL, I don’t want to argue with you, I just wanted your thoughts, but I’m sure someone will take issue with whatever you said :)

Reactions: DWC

LargeOrangeFont

Reaction score
I think she's the first trans person in the Olympics. She could have went out there and showed other younger trans people that they too can achieve things and live a quality life. All she had to do is be a good competitor and showed upstanding sportsmanship.

Truth

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
So its because its the Olympics.......because i think the trans community has already shown other young trans people that they too can achieve things and live a quality life with how trans athletes have dominated female sports in the last year or so.....
Im not sure how much more "stunning and brave" one can get just because its the Olympics.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Interested to hear your perspective on where these trans folks should compete in sports if you feel like sharing.
In their own division. Call it OPEN, Run what you brung....I don't give two shits what they identify as. But how fucking hypocritical is it to claim you are not a man or a women, then pick one of those options to compete in. I'd just like to give them the freedom to declare what they want and compete with the like minded.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Maybe, but I think there is a non binary trans (his/her words, not mine) in long distance track. No idea what she started as, but is running in the womens division and easily won the 1500m that I watched.

Singleton

Reaction score
Olympics' jumped the shark. Zero reason to watch, zero reason for kids to have a goal to be the best athlete. The romans would not approve

We only watch the swimming events. With daughter in swim and some past swim team members coaching the team and in qualifying, we will continue that. only watch those events where we know someone.

My own trainer from 24hr Fitness = https://www.teamusa.org/usa-triathlon/athletes/Jamie-Brown

Dana757

Reaction score
So its because its the Olympics.......because i think the trans community has already shown other young trans people that they too can achieve things and live a quality life with how trans athletes have dominated female sports in the last year or so.....
Im not sure how much more "stunning and brave" one can get just because its the Olympics.
No one has to be stunning or brave. I’m a role model to some and I’m sure you are too.
This person has a great platform to be in front of the entire world pretty much and is blowing it on a lot of levels IMO.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Why do we have separate gender sports at all? Let them all compete with, and against, each other.

I don’t have any issue with anyone’s sexual identity. Frankly it’s not my business so long as they don’t deliberately make it my business. But if biological genetics are no longer accounted for in professional sports just let them all compete together.

UFC would be pretty wild 😆

ConcreteDr

Reaction score
Its really sad ... I rarely wish any harm on any other human however I hope this stunt finds her him whatever with some severe consequences for his her whatever acts.

I personally will avoid anyone, products, business, etc that supports this total Bull Shit

Shame on the media for allowing a platform for this nonsense .....

CLdrinker

Reaction score
This is a result of poor parenting.

Im going to make a bumper Sticker.

My kid didn’t make Honor Role but they know transgenders are a bunch of Bitches!

Last edited:

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
You're trying to drag me into the shit! lol
I'll stay in my lane on this one. It will be a heads up race if anyone (of any gender) happens to square up in the other lane. :D

You have been around here long enough to understand his Feeble Style.:rolleyes:

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Why is it that we never hear stories of trans women competing and dominating in mens athletics? I mean, if all things were equal, wouldnt it go both ways?

THIS is the key point in this issue. Until women who identify as men compete, the trannys need to play with each other and not in the Olympics.

But since logic and science is in very short supply around the world, we can expect the Olympics to make history as the first train wreck not worth watching.

Dettom

Reaction score
Never could understand why most leftist women are so fugly.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
Interested to hear your perspective on where these trans folks should compete in sports if you feel like sharing.
The ONLY place this creature should compete is in a contest to outrun the guy with the needle to put it to sleep, like a cat or dog!!!

CLdrinker

Reaction score
For the record I could careless about what anyone does to themselves or with consenting Adults.

But when you want to push things on my kids I get pissed.

And the crap that is being done in the public school system because of others lifestyle choices is complete bullshit.

Go live your life how you see fit, But leave me alone so I can live my life and raise my children how I see fit.
When my kids grow up and want to make choices so be it. But until then I call the shots.

outboard_256

Reaction score

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
In their own division. Call it OPEN, Run what you brung....I don't give two shits what they identify as. But how fucking hypocritical is it to claim you are not a man or a women, then pick one of those options to compete in. I'd just like to give them the freedom to declare what they want and compete with the like minded.
I was thinking more…

Super modified