WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Here it comes folks – Biden’s Gun Grab…

probablecause

Reaction score
Here it comes folks – Biden’s Gun Grab…

The administration said it would be “taking immediate steps to keep guns out of the wrong hands” by:

• “Establishing zero tolerance for rogue gun dealers that willfully violate the law.
What is a rogue gun dealer?

• “Maximizing the efficacy (yes, an actual word) of ATF resources to crack down on rogue gun dealers violating our laws.
Again, what is a rogue gun dealer?
No mention of what he plans to do exactly.

• “Launching multijurisdictional firearms trafficking strike forces.
Wow! A “Strike Force” – hell is coming for sure!

• “Providing the public with additional data to promote transparency and accountability in enforcement of federally licensed firearms dealer policies.
Falling on deaf ears – criminal and the public could care less.

• “Stemming the proliferation of ‘ghost guns’ and modified firearms.
Those guns are not the problem with inner-city gun violence.

• “Convening state legislators and Attorneys General regarding policy strategies to hold gun dealers and manufacturers accountable for their contributions to the flow of crime guns.”
More wasted time. Laws are already on the books.

• The White House also said it would work to provide law enforcement with “the tools and resources needed to tackle gun violence.”
No definition of what tools and resources are.

SixD9R

Reaction score
That’s not going to do a fucken thing. But here’s the good news. Come election time when the country is an even bigger lawless shithole than it is now, the swing voters will be all to eager to walk away from the D party. Let’s hope anyway.

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
That’s not going to do a fucken thing. But here’s the good news. Come election time when the country is an even bigger lawless shithole than it is now, the swing voters will be all to eager to walk away from the D party. Let’s hope anyway.

WHAT/WHEN? AT a Point of No Return?

Watching this Disgrace of an Excuse for a Person let alone the President of the United States Of America, is just Sickening. How many Foreign Countries are Laughing at us? 🤔

hallett3

Reaction score
Mother fucker doesn’t know shit what’s going on with the violent streets of America. What a bumbling idiot . Plus the Democrats have destroyed every major police departments. You will never have pro active policing. They destroyed that profession.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I can’t shake the headline I read a day or two ago.
“White House muzzles Biden” or words to that effect.
Who exactly is “the whitehouse” if not the potus?
It is absolute verification that he is NOT the president.
He’s an imposter, a “place holder” as it were.

Looking Glass

Reaction score
I can’t shake the headline I read a day or two ago.
“White House muzzles Biden” or words to that effect.
Who exactly is “the whitehouse” if not the potus?
It is absolute verification that he is NOT the president.
He’s an imposter, a “place holder” as it were.

He seems to be constantly, I need to check if I can do/say this WTF? I agree, who is Running This Sinking Ship?:eek:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
He seems to be constantly, I need to check if I can do/say this WTF? I agree, who is Running This Sinking Ship?:eek:

B3D189F8-75AB-4F1B-9981-FB83D5BD239C.jpeg

port austin pirate

Reaction score
kinda like you have chickens a well trained watchdog and a 10 foot metal fence around your property, havent lost a chicken in ten years tear down fence get rid of dog and the first night half your chicken are gone, and your wondering what could have happened. This asshole puppet and his handlers have attacked and reduced police effectiveness for the last two years as well a reducing penalties for criminals all to use as weapons to get morons votes and hurt Trump I despise these assholes for what yhey are doing to this country

Looking Glass

Reaction score

Then, "THE HO" is going to Get Her ASS down to the Border before President Trump does Next Week. The Media will blow up her Visit as the Her Deep Concern all the while Not mentionin Trumps Pre Planned Trip.

I can Bet President Trump will be just "SICK" at what he is going to see. knowing what he had in Place before these To Fools.

530RL

Reaction score
This country is so divided.

Biden comes out with a policy to have federal law enforcement go after gun dealers violating existing federal firearms laws to include revoking the licenses of dealers that violate existing laws.

He also lifts rules so that local law enforcement can use Covid relief funds to hire MORE law enforcement and pay MORE overtime to local law enforcement.

Yet the same people who decry higher crime rates view helping local law enforcement as a gun grab?

BDS is real.

DWC

Reaction score
OR!!, Better yet the Same Time and Place. She would SHIT!!!!
Problem is they’re shipping illegals all across the US. Listened to a clip from Ted Cruz. Sounds like they’re processing and busing out as fast as possible. It’s gonna be a “fake news” deal for the libs. They’ll show empty cages / facilities and some happy illegals. Plenty of time to hide the skeletons.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Biden comes out with a policy to have federal law enforcement go after gun dealers violating existing federal firearms laws to include revoking the licenses of dealers that violate existing laws.

He also lifts rules so that local law enforcement can use Covid relief funds to hire MORE law enforcement and pay MORE overtime to local law enforcement.

Yet the same people who decry higher crime rates view helping local law enforcement as a gun grab?

BDS is real.

Blah blah blah
Not a god damned thing he says will make a damned bit of difference in crime.
None.

But you keep on shoveling the shit, it suits you.

just_floatin

Reaction score
Yeah, why doesn't he/they crackdown on the 'drugs' (Cartels, dealers, suppliers, smugglers). The death and violence caused by them far outweigh the gun issue by many multiples.
The goberment is in on it. They have been for years dating back to the Obama Administration “Fast and Furious” sting that put guns in the hands of the cartels so they can be tracked. WTF

hallett3

Reaction score

BDS is real.
you really don’t know shit about law enforcement. Going after guns in the streets is aggressive and takes pro active enforcement. Let me tell something, the way police have been victimized they aren’t going to risk their careers. The streets in poor neighborhoods are very violent. Why do think you have massive retirements and low recruitment. City leaders and along with this dumb fuck Biden don’t support law enforcement. Trump supported the police. Law enforcement is done period. That’s why this country is so divided. One party wants law and order and the other party doesn’t. Plan and simple.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
you really don’t know shit about law enforcement. Going after guns in the streets is aggressive and takes pro active enforcement. Let me tell something, the way police have been victimized they aren’t going to risk their careers. The streets in poor neighborhoods are very violent. Why do think you have massive retirements and low recruitment. City leaders and along with this dumb fuck Biden don’t support law enforcement. Trump supported the police. Law enforcement is done period. That’s why this country is so divided. One party wants law and order and the other party doesn’t. Plan and simple.

He knows all about law enforcement...well...at least from his fund raisers the chief attends...

wallnutz

Reaction score

BDS is real.
Lol

Looking Glass

Reaction score
Problem is they’re shipping illegals all across the US. Listened to a clip from Ted Cruz. Sounds like they’re processing and busing out as fast as possible. It’s gonna be a “fake news” deal for the libs. They’ll show empty cages / facilities and some happy illegals. Plenty of time to hide the skeletons.

BDS is real.

To come here and Defend this POS, YES!! he is a POS. The Evil things he has done to My Country, will never be forgiven. I always said "OBLAMER" was the Biggest example of "SCUM" you could come up with, BUT!! This "?" a "OBLAMER" Student Beats them all.

I sure HOPE History is Honest on both of these Traitors. They have No Business Living here.

Last edited:

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score

BDS is real.

What he said was far from a "policy". It was a very vague and open for a wide range of interpretation thus the problem. They try and sell it to people saying one thing and doing something completely else. You have already seen him or should I say the people behind the curtain do it. Next issue is once they start they don't stop. This is not a one time deal we all know that.

In regards to his Covid relief funds he's giving, well he's just attempting to give back something that was taken away and make it look like he's a hero. Budget cuts have started in various locations. As stated already, doesn't matter how much money you throw as of right now more law enforcement is leaving then coming in due to the political climate especially in blue states/cities.

You are right on one thing, we are divided for certain and that ain't changing anytime soon.

530RL

Reaction score
What he said was far from a "policy". It was a very vague and open for a wide range of interpretation thus the problem. They try and sell it to people saying one thing and doing something completely else. You have already seen him or should I say the people behind the curtain do it. Next issue is once they start they don't stop. This is not a one time deal we all know that.

In regards to his Covid relief funds he's giving, well he's just attempting to give back something that was taken away and make it look like he's a hero. Budget cuts have started in various locations. As stated already, doesn't matter how much money you throw as of right now more law enforcement is leaving then coming in due to the political climate especially in blue states/cities.

You are right on one thing, we are divided for certain and that ain't changing anytime soon.

Fair points.

Reminds me of most past administrations of all talk, rallies and no substance.

Hopefully the Republicans will go back to running conservatives as opposed to big government candidates who think only their government as opposed to individual freedom and markets can cure what ails America.

probablecause

Reaction score
The problem is they always make a comeback in 4 years and fuck everything up again for the next 8

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Fair points.

Hopefully the Republicans will go back to running conservatives as opposed to big government candidates who think only their government as opposed to individual freedom and markets can cure what ails America.

Translation: “Orange man bad”

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
Fair points.

All administrations talk and have rallies some bigger then others, case in point Biden vs Trump. That's just how the system is setup.

Government to a degree is good when it's working for the people but should have it's limitations like anything else. When Government goes beyond the line and does what's best for their careers and personal agenda's then it's bad. Obviously opinions on where that line is is different between us.

What do you feel is ailing America today?

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
Until they go after the gangs, put them in jail, the only thing that will change, will be good citizens without guns, if left up to the democraps..

RodnJen

Reaction score
Sounds awful.

A senior administration official told reporters Tuesday night that the Treasury Department will also inform states that they can use funds allotted by the American Rescue Plan to aid in reducing gun violence. Monies awarded via the COVID-19 relief law can be used to hire additional police officers and pay out overtime, as well as to assist in funding employment opportunities for youths and at-risk adults.

RodnJen

Reaction score
States rights.

The Department of Justice has also issued model legislation from which states can craft their own so-called red-flag laws to temporarily remove guns from certain people.

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Sounds awful.

A senior administration official told reporters Tuesday night that the Treasury Department will also inform states that they can use funds allotted by the American Rescue Plan to aid in reducing gun violence. Monies awarded via the COVID-19 relief law can be used to hire additional police officers and pay out overtime, as well as to assist in funding employment opportunities for youths and at-risk adults.

"We're going to refund the Police we are defunding." - Jao Bi Den

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

BDS is real.
Yes, but he also state the 2nd ammendment limits what guns we can own. It does no such thing. It specifically states the right to bear arms shall not be infringed.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Fair points.

Hopefully the MAGA movement will continue to expose every two faced RINO scumbag in Congress and running for it.

Your gig is up here clown and you know how I know?

EF4F435F-1775-4D6F-94E3-63E68CE4DC50.jpeg

That’s who supports you now!!! 😝

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Hopefully the MAGA movement will continue to expose every two faced RINO scumbag in Congress and running for it.

Your gig is up here clown and you know how I know?

View attachment 1017757

That’s who supports you know!!! 😝

Now you’ve done it.
Super clown is going to check you with his measuring tape!!

BA5006DE-E051-4F7F-8092-D0C859068DEA.jpeg

azsunfun

Reaction score
from what i understand, only in dem states.
The strike forces will focus on addressing significant firearms trafficking corridors that fuel violence in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area and Washington, D.C.,” he announced.

This statement contradicts Joe Biden’s claims that a tougher control of legal gun owners would help reduce violent crime. Throughout his career as a politician, Biden supported gun control while vowing to make it more difficult for qualified Americans to purchase legal firearms.

However, Biden’s attorney general said he will support the police in fighting illegal guns, which also doesn’t fall in line with the Democrat agenda.

“The Justice Department’s violent crime reduction strategy and our initiatives to stem the rising tide of illegal illegal guns will save lives,” Garland stated. “But these steps alone will not solve the problem of violent crime; success depends on all of us joining together.”

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
The strike forces will focus on addressing significant firearms trafficking corridors that fuel violence in New York, Chicago, Los Angeles, the San Francisco Bay Area and Washington, D.C.,” he announced.

This statement contradicts Joe Biden’s claims that a tougher control of legal gun owners would help reduce violent crime. Throughout his career as a politician, Biden supported gun control while vowing to make it more difficult for qualified Americans to purchase legal firearms.

However, Biden’s attorney general said he will support the police in fighting illegal guns, which also doesn’t fall in line with the Democrat agenda.

“The Justice Department’s violent crime reduction strategy and our initiatives to stem the rising tide of illegal illegal guns will save lives,” Garland stated. “But these steps alone will not solve the problem of violent crime; success depends on all of us joining together.”

“Joining together”??
They want me to hold hands with murdering black gangsters?

RodnJen

Reaction score

It doesn’t fall in line with your understanding of the Democrat agenda. It works perfectly fine with mine.

azsunfun

Reaction score
“Joining together”??
They want me to hold hands with murdering black gangsters?
it's your patriotic duty to get the human experiment shot. lol, can't hold hands ( china cooties)

azsunfun

Reaction score
reminds me of fast and furious, allowing legal gun shop to break the law to track weapons, local interior threats, i believe purchase records are the goals.