GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
1478958434189.jpg

Last edited:

GRADS

Reaction score
You don’t care because you liberals don’t understand what’s going on. Like I always say, naive and uninformed.
Nope, just don't care because I am thrilled with the administration we have.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
You sure that's not caused by being a liberal?

Both

The long term hidden oxygen cell deprivation unfortunately (probably) exacerbated the liberalitosis.
If only they’d caught it sooner.

Runs2rch

Reaction score
Nope, just don't care because I am thrilled with the administration we have.
Greg very sad if true. You will be affected. I guarantee it. You think this administration gives two shits about the people? I mean their followers.

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
there are those who have their brains washed by not paying attention, and those whose brains are washed by their intentional participation in the cleanse😁

brain_wash_ad_by_nathanmd-d8wrwa1.jpg

Last edited:

Rye

Reaction score
Even if I had time to post I can’t imagine posting as much as you and your leg humping pug do. 😀
edit, forgot to quote Regor

Christopher Lucero

Reaction score
You sorry ass turds ALWAYS steal our shit like the cheating soy cucks you are. It’s bad enough we have to bone your hogs!! 😝
please...stop boning our hogs. the neighbors are not happy with your porcine antics.
your shit? you mean BDS? hah. ODS and CDS have much longer history
morty.gif

GRADS

Reaction score
You haven't seen the end of those Maria!!! 👍

We're gunna parade hung cheating traitors on the bow and use them as pinatas...............😝
Can't wait to see Donnie Trump hanging from the bow of a boat.👍

BlowMe

Reaction score
And furthermore, you of all people cant and shouldnt call anything gay......theres pictures of you in dresses and playing with dildos and im sure a bunch of other shit that we dont even know about...

BlowMe

Reaction score
Im willing to bet that alteast 90% of the boats were flying an American flag as well....so if you take the trump flags away they would just be a bunch of fun loving americans proud of their country and freedoms and enjoying their boats....would that be a problem then? Or is it just because they have a different opinion or beliefs than you so thats why you dont like them?

Wedgy

Reaction score
Even if I had time to post I can’t imagine posting as much as you and your leg humping pug do. 😀
edit, forgot to quote Regor

If you are triggered by a leg humping Pug, I take it you've never taken a wet Rottweiler nose to the crotch..

GRADS

Reaction score
Im willing to bet that alteast 90% of the boats were flying an American flag as well....so if you take the trump flags away they would just be a bunch of fun loving americans proud of their country and freedoms and enjoying their boats....would that be a problem then? Or is it just because they have a different opinion or beliefs than you so thats why you dont like them?
If they were all Biden flags and 90% of them were flying the American flag would you have a problem with that?

port austin pirate

Reaction score
If they were all Biden flags and 90% of them were flying the American flag would you have a problem with that?
Lets get real Grads, Based on his trunout at rallys if you had 90 boats youd have about 1 and a half biden flags

Wedgy

Reaction score
How about if they were FUCK BIDEN Flags?

BlowMe

Reaction score
Absolutely not. But thats just me 🤷 They are just enjoying their boat and boating like everyone else. Everyone has the right to their own opinion and beliefs and show their support how they like.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
They wouldn't be in boats then. Boats take work

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yes because no Democrats own nice boats.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cool, organize a Biden boat parade and let’s count!
Should be easy where you live, on the shores of Folsom lake in the liberal nest of Sacramento.