WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

I caught Kevin Hart at the Quarantine Cruise

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
My first time there and the quantity and quality of cars was incred! I think I'll leave the camera at home next month and cruise it! Kevin is at 28:37 Thanks for watching!

This entire rig was nuts!
4.jpg

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
Kevin Hart has got a sweet Camaro. Glad he didn’t die in that car crash a couple years back off Mulholland as he seems to be not your typical Hollywood lib idiot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
So Cal still the Car Capital of the World, hopefully they don't ruin that too ....

The down side of posting videos like this on YouTube is some Karen environazi democrap is going to get triggered from watching this and try to get old iron banned. "They are noisy polluting and gas guzzling and need to be banned" they will say.

Dana757

Reaction score
Am I the only one who doesn’t know who Kevin Hart is?
Great video regardless. That guy yapping isn’t short of things to say. lol

Englewood

Reaction score
Kevin Hart has got a sweet Camaro. Glad he didn’t die in that car crash a couple years back off Mulholland as he seems to be not your typical Hollywood lib idiot.

From first hand experience, he’s a tool bag and nothing like he is on TV. Complete dick.

varmit86

Reaction score
From first hand experience, he’s a tool bag and nothing like he is on TV. Complete dick.
Sorry to hear that seems like a cool guy in his movies like someone I would hang out with and he loves cars.
Alot of them are that way, so sad.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

FROGMAN524

Reaction score

That’s too bad. Was hoping for another famous black conservative who isn’t nuts.

Englewood

Reaction score
Sorry to hear that seems like a cool guy in his movies like someone I would hang out with and he loves cars.
Alot of them are that way, so sad.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

The rock on the other hand is as cool as he seems on TV. Even on his birthday after filming Jumanji in Glamis all-day he visited with the firefighters and signed stuff/took pics with them.

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
So Cal still the Car Capital of the World, hopefully they don't ruin that too ....

Without a doubt! And yeah, there's no question that 99% of Femocrats would love to ban these cars. As of 2021 they've failed. We'll see what tomorrow brings.

The down side of posting videos like this on YouTube is some Karen environazi democrap is going to get triggered from watching this and try to get old iron banned. "They are noisy polluting and gas guzzling and need to be banned" they will say.

They've failed so far....

Am I the only one who doesn’t know who Kevin Hart is?
Great video regardless. That guy yapping isn’t short of things to say. lol

I asked him to welcome the viewers to the show. The rest followed.

And yes, you and apparently Nowski are the only ones who don't know who Kevin Hart is. Quit being such a racist! :p 😅 lol!

I thought he was fine in person. Cool guy as far as I can tell...

FROGMAN524

Reaction score
The rock on the other hand is as cool as he seems on TV. Even on his birthday after filming Jumanji in Glamis all-day he visited with the firefighters and signed stuff/took pics with them.

But he endorsed Biden

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
Qruisin PCH Quarantine Cruise 17 tomorrow.

Starting point is Huntington Beach Sports Complex from 7:00-900 then cruising to Long Beach.

C12D1E17-D47B-4459-A92D-BB1E73726A7C.jpeg

Jefftowz

Formerly Old School Ultra
Reaction score
Kevin is super cool and he is shorter than my brother! LOL We usually have one of my trucks shadow him when he goes on these runs.. Had a issue on the 134 one morning and caused a huge traffic mess until we got these....