WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Boats vandalized and untied last night

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Several boats were vandalized and untied last night in the channel at the docks over by the blue chair.

One the cover was destroyed and interior damaged.. was untied and set adrift.

This is the person that did it! If you know this person or know who he is please call the police and or let me know so I can inform the owner and he can deal with it.

Plenty more images of said person coming as he was caught in multiple cameras.
F2CFD5B3-122A-4989-B11A-FC93FA32C4CC.jpeg

Last edited:

spectras only

Reaction score
In these day's technology, camera should have picked up the logo on that flat bill, at least.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
What kind of drug turns your eyes into buttons with a stripe??? :p Peyote buttons?

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Damn...he looks possessed....the devil musta made him do it....😂😂

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
If the "authorities" catch him he'll never pay a price equal to what he did. I hope someone catches him and makes him pay. It's time for vigilante justice in America.

Springfield

Reaction score
Curious this morning, any body find/see this SOB last nite? 🤫😷

Hardly Satisfied

Riverside, CA & Havasu
Reaction score
Sad to see this crap, hope they catch him. Not sure how much time he will get with our new laws

Heylam

Reaction score
I remember years ago when someone pulled some bilge plugs on some members boats and they sunk in the channel. A member machined some puzzzle lock drain plugs after that that sold pretty good. I still have a set somewhere.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Not sure if this link will work or not. These people got their stuff stolen on Saturday and Sunday night. Found the guy by tracking their iPad to 3900 cherry tree Blvd and it was all in the back of his truck along with other peoples stuff.

http://instagr.am/p/CQ9Gl8Nhutw/

Absolute scumbags, glad they got their stuff back, but will anyone face any punishment for this?

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Not sure if this link will work or not. These people got their stuff stolen on Saturday and Sunday night. Found the guy by tracking their iPad to 3900 cherry tree Blvd and it was all in the back of his truck along with other peoples stuff.

Those pesky californians everyone complains about are at it again.....lol

4Waters

Reaction score

Should have an RDP party show up over there

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
I have the same Hart tool box in my truck as in the video. I didn’t look to see if mine was missing because mine is nice and clean and not filthy like that one was. :p

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Love it. Civilians are not as restricted in searching for their stolen items. Sure with the plain view of the items, any cop worth his/her salt could articulate probable cause to search, however, those vehicle parked in the driveway at a residence do not have the same evidentiary exceptions as does a vehicle stopped while traveling.

Lock it down, write warrants for all the vehicles and the house, and hit those tweakers from every angle.

Last edited:

Duramax

Reaction score
I can see why crackheads steal shit, but what I don't get is some asshole who fucks up peoples boats and sets them adrift? He is just pissed he doesn't have nice stuff?

I wouldn't want to come outside with that guy!!! That dude looks like he could hurt somebody.. Great job finding your stuff and others.

GOTTBoat

Reaction score
Awesome, hilarious they won’t come out of the house with people going through their vehicles repossessing their property.

DLC

Reaction score
They need to search the house and the house in Ca. Repo / impound anything he doesn’t have proof of purchase for…

that’s really messed up