WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Oh its safe

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Green and white capsules much like black beauties.

View attachment 1019419 View attachment 1019419

Those weren't on my to do list. *shrug*

Now you are all scared to leave yore house without a 217 point inspection, 3 masks, a hazmat suit, a helmet, and a stack of signed waivers. :p

Wish I woulda had a mask this past weekend. Almost died from smoke inhalation in Parker!

Diving home out Rice Road this morning, you couldn't even see the hills on either side of the road.

Not sure if the fire is still smoldering or what. 👎

C-2

Reaction score
Black Beauties is a form of speed. I graduated in 85 and thinking they were just crank.
Cross Tops... if were not talking cleavage I have no clue.

84' here 🤘

A million magic crystals, painted pure and white
A multi-million dollars almost overnight
Twice as sweet as sugar, twice as bitter as salt
And if you get hooked, baby,
...it's nobody else's fault,
so don't do it! <------- the OG Karen, aka "Nancy"

(Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock! Freeze! Rock!)

R a a h! - Blow!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
“The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. And I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon...”
Hunter S. Thompson

Andy B.

Reaction score
A vaccine? with these results, 5,000+ dead and 10's of thousands injured has never in the history of medicine been approved for use. Even with that said, it did save older people, but for younger healthy people your odds are probably better with getting covid.
More Luke 6600 and that number is a few months old!!

Ol Man

Reaction score
Give me a break. Every ad on TV has a disclaimer about their medication. Vaccines are a good thing.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Would be a total shame if in 7ish years it turns out these "vaccijes" are actually causing all kinds of other issues inside the body. Cause at this point, NOT A SINGLE HUMAN ON EARTH TRULY KNOWS WHAT WILL HAPPEN YEARS DOWN THE ROAD WITH THIS TYPE OF VACCINE. These are a first of their kinda that have NEVER been in long term trials, yet they push them into hundreds of millions of people. Let's all put our trust of our lives into some big pharma pockets shall we?

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Last edited:

CarolynandBob

Reaction score
True, but those other drugs aren't for a virus that spread around the world in 80 days.
I'm not pushing for or against taking "the jab", that's everyone's personal choice.
I was merely stating the fact that every Rx we may injest/inject has a list of possible side effects.

So what are the possible side effects? They don't even know.

78Southwind

Reaction score
More Luke 6600 and that number is a few months old!!

The problem is that adverse drug reactions from drugs are under reported. When it says 1% (it probably should say closer to 10%) will get this side effect. So I am pretty sure you will find the same in vaccines. My girlfriend told her Dad to not get the Vax since he had other comorbidities. She felt it would be to hard on him. He got the Vax and passed two weeks later. Now he wasn't healthy but he wasn't on his last day either. My girlfriend believes that the Vax killed him but the rest of the family doesn't even want to talk about it. I question it, but I need more proof to make my decision.

If you go to the CDC you will find out that you are supposed to report it when someone passes away after receiving the Vax (this was his first shot). However, again no one reported his death to the CDC (not the family nor the doctors). My girlfriend wanted to report the death to the CDC but the entire family didn't even want to talk about the possibility nor upset his wife. Now mind you the others in the family that got the Vax, treated it like it was a badge of honor. So I understand them not wanting to even think about their loved-one possibly passing away from the Vax.

So I question, all I am seeing on the news about the side-effect of heart inflammation problems is with children and young adults. Why is there no olders adults reported with this problem on the news? Are they immune? Do they just die? To be honest, I haven't done a lot of research on the heart inflammation problem just reporting what I have seen on the news.

Andy B.

Reaction score
The problem is that adverse drug reactions from drugs are under reported. When it says 1% (it probably should say closer to 10%) will get this side effect. So I am pretty sure you will find the same in vaccines. My girlfriend told her Dad to not get the Vax since he had other comorbidities. She felt it would be to hard on him. He got the Vax and passed two weeks later. Now he wasn't healthy but he wasn't on his last day either. My girlfriend believes that the Vax killed him but the rest of the family doesn't even want to talk about it. I question it, but I need more proof to make my decision.

If you go to the CDC you will find out that you are supposed to report it when someone passes away after receiving the Vax (this was his first shot). However, again no one reported his death to the CDC (not the family nor the doctors). My girlfriend wanted to report the death to the CDC but the entire family didn't even want to talk about the possibility nor upset his wife. Now mind you the others in the family that got the Vax, treated it like it was a badge of honor. So I understand them not wanting to even think about their loved-one possibly passing away from the Vax.

So I question, all I am seeing on the news about the side-effect of heart inflammation problems is with children and young adults. Why is there no olders adults reported with this problem on the news? Are they immune? Do they just die? To be honest, I haven't done a lot of research on the heart inflammation problem just reporting what I have seen on the news.

Sorry for your loss thanks for the post and this is is exactly what I'm saying they don't want to know about the the ,problems or issues with this shot. They just need to believe and follow blindly and not to their own research. Of course not all but most won't do the due diligence to make an informed decision. They just listen to mainstream media and the government.
If you're going in for a major medical procedure don't you get a few different opinions from different doctors?? When I was diagnosed I went to three different doctors for consultations people seem to eager to jump on board kind of scary.

just_floatin

Reaction score
My father and mother took the Pfizer vaccine two months ago. One month later my 84 year old father gets out of bed in the middle of the night to turn the fan speed down and suffers from vertigo while standing up. He tried to brace himself for the fall by leaning against a wall, however his lower body thought otherwise. Down he goes and “snap” goes the right femur bone.

One month later he is back in his home. While wheelchair proofing the home, I ask my Pop if he ever suffered dizzy spells before. He says “no.” I asked - well what changed in your body chemistry given you have low blood pressure? “Just the covid 19 vaccine”. 🤷🏼‍♂️

Point being nobody including the CDC has a clue what the vax side effects are and how the drug plays with other prescriptions. As others have stated, I will wait six more years for the efficacy results before I make a decision to take the vaccination even if it means I lose my corporate job over not taking it.

DrunkenSailor

Reaction score
They began work on the vaccine in 2002 with sars and mers which are also corona viruses. They did not get into the clinical trial faze. The research is old. Human guinea pigs are new. Hopefully the science is right and it's not a zombie apocalypse.

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
They've been working on a coronavirus (cold & flu) vaccine for years, but every year a new strain comes out, hence that's why there are yearly flu shots. But now the new strains are called MUTATIONS (dramatic music). The leftist media is doing everything they can to maintain the fear in the populace - a fearing population is an obedient population. On another note, if you read the back of a can of Lysol it tells you it kills the coronavirus germs. Lysol figured it out over 50 years ago.

Here's what you'll be seeing in the next 5 years:

Covid Saul.jpg

The phone number actually works.

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
You know what Andy,fuck off,get lost,whatever you gotta do to stfu.Guaranteed you insult alotta people with your bullshit.I tried ignoring your shit but it just keeps on coming. You do not want the shot fine. I’m 77 years of age,many people still depend on me signing checks every week and i intend to be around many years because of the shot. I just do not understand your bullshit.Yeah,i do not have to read your shit,yeah put you on ignore. Fuck that and fuck you.

Andy B.

Reaction score
You know what Andy,fuck off,get lost,whatever you gotta do to stfu.Guaranteed you insult alotta people with your bullshit.I tried ignoring your shit but it just keeps on coming. You do not want the shot fine. I’m 77 years of age,many people still depend on me signing checks every week and i intend to be around many years because of the shot. I just do not understand your bullshit.Yeah,i do not have to read your shit,yeah put you on ignore. Fuck that and fuck you.

Gotcha but the people that are offended are the people that need to hear the truth and I wish nothing but good health to all. People in my own family and friends have had the shot I worry about them alsoitsucks all around. But if it takes me being an asshole to make people listen well I'm ok with that carry on sir.

It's not bullshit its the truth sorry to offend you.......

CarolynandBob

Reaction score

Just put him on ignore. problem solved.

Hmm.