WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

You all say Phoenix is bad

DWC

Reaction score

proof couldn’t come sooner!
Just passed that on the way back from Wings. Must have been an impressive jump. Median had more damage than the wall

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I dismiss those findings out of hand.

CA drivers may be total assholes. and they are, but they generally don’t hit you if you’re just driving your lane.

Not sure why the Nevada rating?
Other than Reno the only NV problem is tourists cruising through. Reno area is all jackasses for sure. You’ll find them for sure up and down 395.
Vegas doesn’t really count because, well, you know that’s fucked up going into it.
Especially with the white plate ghetto patrol invading up the 15 every weekend.

PHoenix is famous for actual car crashes during rush hours...which is about everyday from 5 Am till 7PM daily for all intent.

On a positive note I can say without hesitation that the best, most aware, most courteous drivers in N America are without a doubt in Saskatchewan CA.

77charger

Reaction score
Now live in phx area but work in so cal every other week for 4 days still think ca drivers are worse

three weeks ago driving back was a long line of cars going 65-70 no room to pass then some would go in right lane to ass of a truck then move over passed 2 fuckin cars any guesses on the plates ?? And the other car matching the speed of the big rig next to him yup same color plates. 🙈🙈

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Now live in phx area but work in so cal every other week for 4 days still think ca drivers are worse

three weeks ago driving back was a long line of cars going 65-70 no room to pass then some would go in right lane to ass of a truck then move over passed 2 fuckin cars any guesses on the plates ?? And the other car matching the speed of the big rig next to him yup same color plates. 🙈🙈

Yes, the CA right lane swoop is a thing...but they won’t crash into you doing it...usually.

77charger

Reaction score
Yes, the CA right lane swoop is a thing...but they won’t crash into you doing it...usually.
I drove anywhere from 50-200 miles a day in so cal when i worked full time the right lane swoop the drivers doing so would not stop they would just merge in if they hit you they didnt care.Cant tell how many times horn blasting they still continued over and expected you to stop for them.Damn prius drivers were the worst bmw second.
I just might drive enough in phx then.

nameisbond

Reaction score
I agree with Oregon. We get a ton as tourists. They ride the left lane under the speed limit. Its like they can't convert mph into kilometers per hour. They are funny at the gas station, non know how to work the pump! I digress.................. Second worse tourist drivers here are Albertan's. They also ride the left lane under the speed limit. Drives me fucking nuts!

PaPaG

Reaction score
Southern Nevada (Vegas, Henderson, NorthLV) has gone to shit in regards to drivers etiquette....I have never seen so many people run red lights at dangerous speeds and drive like idiots in my life...(then again Mohave Valley I think everyone is color blind in regards to red lights as well lol).

H20 Toie

Party on Garth
Reaction score
I have driven all over the US and i have found that Albuquerque NM was the worse to drive. we use to take bets going to job site how many times we would be cut off by someone with no signals and just didn't give a shit. actually i don't think turn signals even work in NM

Cdog

Reaction score
I'll add to this. I found the Utah drivers to be the worst on my trip from AZ to Montana and back through Colorado. They were left lane campers, clueless & park their POS mini van right off your quarter panel paying no attention that you need to get over. Had to use intimidation to get them to wake the fuck up and move their Joseph smith loving ass out of the way.

Why do I have to make you shit in your magic pajamas to pay attention on the highway?

playdeep

Reaction score
I have driven all over the US and i have found that Albuquerque NM was the worse to drive. we use to take bets going to job site how many times we would be cut off by someone with no signals and just didn't give a shit. actually i don't think turn signals even work in NM

I live in Albuquerque and that is the truth.
Vast majority of the people here don't speak English&have no insurance...

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
If I see another 'CLUELESS' Mom driving a Black Escalade, wearing aviators, and wearing a foam trucker hat (the washed-up chick uniform) doing 60 in a 45 zone racing to the next red light . . . .

2Driver

Reaction score
I don’t think Oregon drivers are rude, they may just be having a bad day.

Say you are running late on your way to a Cancel Candice Ownes rally and you get a Birkenstock caught under the gas pedal of your Forrester, that would put you in an instant bad mood.