WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Graphics people

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I'm am once again in the need for a couple of graphics people that I can occasionally send banner ads too, and design t shirts. My main guy is overwhelmed, and my secondary guy is on vacation for awhile. So I'm shit out of luck

Please pm me or e-mail me at [email protected]. Banner ads will be in .gif format so must be familiar with that.

Thanks in advance if anyone knows anyone!

RD

svlperry

Reaction score
Got a buddy of mine He sent you an email

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Havasu Surfer

Reaction score
Sunset Signs in Anaheim. Traci Eschenbrenner is the owner, a good friend and fellow Havasu boater that flies out every 2 weeks if you need special delivery. Send me a PM if your other source doesn’t pan out

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Sunset Signs in Anaheim. Traci Eschenbrenner is the owner, a good friend and fellow Havasu boater that flies out every 2 weeks if you need special delivery. Send me a PM if your other source doesn’t pan out

I just need someone to do some animated .gifs for the website for immediate needs

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
Have you tried the app Fiverr?

ive had nothing but good luck there with graphic designers.

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score
Have you tried the app Fiverr?

ive had nothing but good luck there with graphic designers.

We've had decent luck...but also some bad experiences via fiver...some very talented people on there though.

Blubyu

Reaction score
Fiverr!! Stupid cheap to get stuff done on there. It is insane the money my dad was spending on content for his business. You can get everything done on there, websites, graphics, voice overs, commercials, you name it.

Read the reviews! There are some on there that totally suck and then there's others that do really, really, good work.... For pennies on the dollar. Example just recently had has some new logo's created for my dad's shop. What was going to cost him over 1k ended up being $30 through Fiverr. I attached two of the six logo's we had done in the past.

I have had them make 30 second video social media ad's for a side hustle gig I have. Each one was $15.

And to sweeten the deal further. The turn around time, is typically a couple hours in my experience.

Attachments

• cover 1.png
    cover 1.png
    43.5 KB · Views: 78
  • cover 2.png
    cover 2.png
    48.2 KB · Views: 71
Last edited: