WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Biden brings in the Blue Helmets

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
How big of "team" are they sending? A handful of researchers to dig through history books, no problem. A couple battalions to police city streets? Now that is another story altogether.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Biden has – are you sitting down? – invited the United Nations to send a team of its experts to investigate racism within the United States.

No, seriously. For real!

As RedState reported last night, Secretary of State Antony Blinken confirmed this week that his department had transmitted the invitation to the U.N., which was built in New York City at the invitation of previous Democrat presidents, Franklin Roosevelt and then Harry Truman.

“Responsible nations,” Blinken declared, “must not shrink from scrutiny of their human rights record; rather, they should acknowledge it with the intent to improve.”

Getting close to "GO" time boys.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
"I'm your Huckleberry", the words most know from Tombstone, said by Doc Holiday.

For those that don't know, that was a term of the time to describe a bumpkin, or country boy new to the town...a sucker to mess with.
It was like telling the opponent "I'm an easy mark, try me"

All the city leftists think there are just some country bumpkins out there...

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Biden has – are you sitting down? – invited the United Nations to send a team of its experts to investigate racism within the United States.

No, seriously. For real!

As RedState reported last night, Secretary of State Antony Blinken confirmed this week that his department had transmitted the invitation to the U.N., which was built in New York City at the invitation of previous Democrat presidents, Franklin Roosevelt and then Harry Truman.

“Responsible nations,” Blinken declared, “must not shrink from scrutiny of their human rights record; rather, they should acknowledge it with the intent to improve.”

Getting close to "GO" time boys.
Fuck those blue helmets.

wolverine!!!

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
"I'm your Huckleberry", the words most know from Tombstone, said by Doc Holiday.

For those that don't know, that was a term of the time to describe a bumpkin, or country boy new to the town...a sucker to mess with.
It was like telling the opponent "I'm an easy mark, try me"

All the city leftists think there are just some country bumpkins out there...
And the new one is “…you’re not that guy, pal…”