WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

LA County re-implements indoor mask mandate starting Saturday at 11:59pm

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
But I thought the vaccine was supposed to……….

Dumb fucking brainlets
rdp.jpg

Last edited:

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
I have to go to dinner in Pasadena tomorrow night. We'll see out the mask thing is going. I just walk in places, no mask, with resting bitch face until I'm told otherwise.

My wife met twice in the last few months with one of the women coming tomorrow night... first time, this woman would only meet at park, distanced, masked. Second time, she would only go to restaurant if they could eat outside and undid her mask for every bite and put it back.

Two things:
1) She was vaccinated before both meet ups
2) She's highly educated and in the pharma field

So yeah, these people exist.

Kicker: She thinks Newsom is doing a good job. How surprising :rolleyes:

evantwheeler

Reaction score
I have to go to dinner in Pasadena tomorrow night. We'll see out the mask thing is going. I just walk in places, no mask, with resting bitch face until I'm told otherwise.

My wife met twice in the last few months with one of the women coming tomorrow night... first time, this woman would only meet at park, distanced, masked. Second time, she would only go to restaurant if they could eat outside and undid her mask for every bite and put it back.

Two things:

Its time for new friends.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score

Two things:

I'm glad I'm not educated...lately I've met more clueless individuals with titles than I care to count.
I may be dumb, but at least I won't die fearing, well, how I'll die.

Yldboyz

Reaction score
I'm glad I don't live in LA. I had a feeling this was coming back around once it was back in our news cycle...

I wonder how this will affect the recall?

Reactions: DWC

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
Its time for new friends.

You think this is my friend?!

It's the wife's friend. My wife will put up with a lot of lefty shenanigans from friends and coworkers but she's even starting to make anti-Newsom comments in front of this chick.

Side Note: A lot of lockdown lovers are homebody people... anybody else notice that? "Oh it's conducive to my lifestyle so I support it" kind of thought process.

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score
I'm glad I'm not educated...lately I've met more clueless individuals with titles than I care to count.

I'm a big believer that the people who focus on their education and title excessively... have some of the lowest street IQs and least common sense.

But they think the education and title makes them smart on every topic.

I always pride myself on being more handy than almost every attorney (Not really a tough achievement). I like to say I'm one of very few attorneys that's rather skilled at piloting a forklift 😁

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
I hate when people equate and/or confuse education with intellect. You could have a PhD and still be the dumbest mother fucker in the room……see:

(trust me, it’s worth the watch)

BUDMAN

HAVASU BOUND
Reaction score
Top health expert says vaccinated people are spreading delta variant

2Driver

Reaction score
I don’t know how many posts I’ve said, this BS is going to be a way of life in some form or another forever.

We didn’t go back to living as usual in the US after 911 and we aren’t going to after this.

I told my kid what life was like before 911 and he will tell his kids what life was like before covid.

500bbc

Reaction score
Isn't it the Delta Varmint?

4Waters

Reaction score
So don't get the vaccine! Got it👍

2Driver

Reaction score
This great news for some, more stimulus, more unemployment, more PPP on the way... I gotta get in on that action, Daddy needs a new jetbote and a trip to Vegas to smoke some weed...

And if the family care act goes through as written you'll be able to dump your kids off at Bidens free government daycare while you are out partying

propcheck

Reaction score
Remember this message.

you were told the vaccine would save you and fix the problems by the same government that is now telling you it did not fix everything and it does not work.

would you trust anybody that tells you something one day and something different the next then backs it up saying you are not smart enough to understand what you understand?

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
This great news for some, more stimulus, more unemployment, more PPP on the way... I gotta get in on that action, Daddy needs a new jetbote and a trip to Vegas to smoke some weed...
Don't worry, the skunk smokers seem to beach up wind of me...
Don't care what you smoke, but F'rs seem to think everyone else's kids need to smell that shit:mad:

gqchris

Reaction score
Don't worry, the skunk smokers seem to beach up wind of me...
Don't care what you smoke, but F'rs seem to think everyone else's kids need to smell that shit:mad:

I almost knocked a clown out a few months back that blew that shit in my 11 year old daughters face. My wife was screaming for me to let it go and I chose the high road. I almost couldnt turn off launch control, it got me that heated!

Big B Hova

HOSS
Reaction score
96 icu cases total in LA county. This is completely uncalled for. My wife's hospital at Cedars has very few cases total. No massive spike but obviously an uptick in numbers as it went from lock down to let's party.

Last edited:

77charger

Reaction score
I almost knocked a clown out a few months back that blew that shit in my 11 year old daughters face. My wife was screaming for me to let it go and I chose the high road. I almost couldnt turn off launch control, it got me that heated!
IMO thats the equivelent of spitting in someones face if blown directly at someone else.

lIQUIDATEDdAMAGES

Reaction score
Got word yesterday from our client that masking was going away effective this morning for vaccinated individuals. Notified all the subs and told them if they didn’t want to wear a mask they could voluntarily bring proof and be done with it. Got news it was being reversed this afternoon. Had to send out a “haha just kidding email”. Going to be fun trying to enforce this on the job site now since most of our owners reps were walking around unmasked today…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
On behalf of @ALAN F you damn Californians better stay home and off of my lake.😝😂

I don’t care about that, it’s trying to sleep with a dozen drunken scumbags screaming at 2 in the morning 20’ from my bedroom window that bothers me.
The “lockdown” crowd is a lot different than the “regular” boating crowd.

FishSniper

Reaction score
Just glad the recall got enough votes otherwise we’d still be locked down. Nothing surprises me anymore.