WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Employer requiring the jab...

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
483ae565fe96229e.png

hallett21

Reaction score
Wife is in the ER in Pasadena. She said 50/50 vaccinated vs not coming in right now with positive Covid.

Sadly I think CA will pull some bullshit and lock us down again.

Wife is vaccinated I (self employed) am not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom Slick

Reaction score
I just watch the video at 2:33:40 and here's my screen shot at the that time stamp. I'm not seeing what your post is showing?

Screen Shot 2021-07-14 at 2.29.04 PM.png

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Wife is in the ER in Pasadena. She said 50/50 vaccinated vs not coming in right now with positive Covid.

Sadly I think CA will pull some bullshit and lock us down again.

Wife is vaccinated I (self employed) am not.

That's impossible, all the news and vax puppets have said it's 99.5% unvaccinated.

Show us the data!!! 🤪

Wonderbread

A healthy alternative to rye
Reaction score
Back it up and watch again, it flashes for half a second. They click through 2 slides rapidly

edit: here is my screenshot right now from watching it.

View attachment 1025469

We conducted an audit and found Racey edited video content published by the fda. The FDA does not endorse this “pop-up” as safe for human consumption. The FDA would never ever in an attempt to support a government agenda harm the good people of the USA

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
We conducted an audit and found Racey edited video content published by the fda. The FDA does not endorse this “pop-up” as safe for human consumption. The FDA would never ever in an attempt to support a government agenda harm the good people of the USA

sheep thumbs up .gif

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
Question for y'all that do not want to get the jab, but your employer has decided to make it mandatory to remain employed. Were you able to get a religious or medical exemption? Or did you find another work around to get out of having to get the shot? What has been your experience and how did you navigate this situation?

I haven't read any of this thread, but I just want to say that if a company is making it mandatory to get a vaccine or lose your job, I would think they would be liable should anything happen to you after getting the jab.

Wonderbread

Reaction score
I haven't read any of this thread, but I just want to say that if a company is making it mandatory to get a vaccine or lose your job, I would think they would be liable should anything happen to you after getting the jab.

one would think so. I’m waiting to see someone get fired and go to court.

if a baker has to bake a cake for homos, surely a business will have no right to discriminate against a currently employed employee

lol so much for my body my choice right libbies

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I’m not so sure.
Because even if mandated one still has a choice.

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
“To get on campus, you’ll need proof of vaccination.
If you’re vaccinated, you’ll get a yellow wristband.
If you aren’t vaccinated, you’ll have to wear a mask.
It discrimination, but I’m ok with it.”

- client conversation yesterday

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Sadly the powers that be have made it so that their is zero liability on anyone's part with these vaccines.

perky

Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. They can preserve what ever the fuck they want. Government gave them 0 liability. It's like getting in an accident with an emergency vehicle. You lose bitch.

Dan Lorenze

Reaction score
I recently got hired on to work for a major company on a project to work in a country that is having its problems right now with Covid, big time. The letter i got from them read like a letter from a team of lawyers wrote it, carefully. They "strongly encouraged" and "suggested" for me to get vaccinated, the letter said this over and over again, it was obviously written by a team of lawyers. And I'll I can think is they don't want to tell me that it's mandatory, and they won't. Because even they know that they can't force people to take a vaccine that has not been FULLY tested and approved. The last thing they want is to be liable should anything go wrong with these vaccines in the long run. So, my opinion is if your employer is forcing you to take it, they will be held responsible, and they would be stupid to do that to themselves.

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
I see @Uncle Dave is still desperately trying to convince himself that he did the right thing by getting the vax.

Don't worry UD. Everything will be fine.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
I see @Uncle Dave is still desperately trying to convince himself that he did the right thing by getting the vax.

Don't worry UD. Everything will be fine.

Im totally comfortable with my call on the trumpcine.

With a solitary kidney I have a higher probability of a problem if I contract it than many.

Wonderbreads forwarding of Vaers as a data source shows way more zeros in front of the vax mortality % than Ive seen from Covid mortality %

(of course wonderbread said you couldn't trust the very data source he put forward because he didn't realize that vaers data comes from and is part of the cdc)

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
one would think so. I’m waiting to see someone get fired and go to court.

if a baker has to bake a cake for homos, surely a business will have no right to discriminate against a currently employed employee

lol so much for my body my choice right libbies

In a 7 - 2 decision the SC ruled that the baker did not have to bake a cake.................

Wonderbread

Reaction score
In a 7 - 2 decision the SC ruled that the baker did not have to bake a cake.................

Only you would find pride and solace in a case involving the right to not bake a cake for fags had to go all the way to the supreme court. 🤡

Last edited:

Wonderbread

Reaction score
Im totally comfortable with my call on the trumpcine.

With a solitary kidney I have a higher probability of a problem if I contract it than many.

Wonderbreads forwarding of Vaers as a data source shows way more zeros in front of the vax mortality % than Ive seen from Covid mortality %

(of course wonderbread said you couldn't trust the very data source he put forward because he didn't realize that vaers data comes from and is part of the cdc)
Lmao....keep up the good fight my little masked and vaxx’d fool. One day you’ll convince yourself you made the right choice. No one else really cares. Enjoy the fear

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
In my industry there is huge pressure for the jab. Companies are passing the buck however saying it’s not them requiring the vax, rather it’s the clients downstream that are requiring the jab.

Many of the networks are “asking” that you fill out an attestation form attesting that you’re vax’d. In the legalese deep in the form they warn that giving false information or producing a false vax card exposes you to financial liability for any expenses incurred for production stoppage or crew replacement, hotel quarantine costs, transportation cost, etc. Could be 10’s to 100’s of thousands of dollars.

BS part is that in the height of the pandemic these same companies asked us to travel & perform in this supposed hazardous environment. Now we’re being told that we will be limited in our work options unless we get the jab and “of course” it’s not them requiring but the clients downstream. [emoji1314][emoji1486]

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Update this morning.
Mine is now requiring masks again full time on rigs and anywhere on property within 6’ of anyone, vax or no vax.
They “say” that fully vax’d can be next to each other without masks, but are not asking if vax’d so they just mandated the masks.
What a fucking dog and pony show.
It’s boggles the mind watching it.

I gotta get a real job...

perky

Banned
Reaction score
Update this morning.
Mine is now requiring masks again full time on rigs and anywhere on property within 6’ of anyone, vax or no vax.
They “say” that fully vax’d can be next to each other without masks, but are not asking if vax’d so they just mandated the masks.

Jesus, What fucking nonsense.

Wonderbread

Reaction score
Update this morning.

gotta be positive now that people will be muzzled again, the vaccine will once again be an effective weapon against this silent and deadly killer. Yesterday you had 99.87686% chance of survival, today now that you must mask up your odds went up to 99.87687%. Thank your employer for saving your life

just_floatin

Reaction score
gotta be positive now that people will be muzzled again, the vaccine will once again be an effective weapon against this silent and deadly killer. Yesterday you had 99.87686% chance of survival, today now that you must mask up your odds went up to 99.87687%. Thank your employer for saving your life
It gets worse. The Rockefeller foundation globalist are committing to curb the spread of information that does not fit the current narrative concerning health information. These ghouls are slowly killing away our American freedoms one amendment at a time. Makes you wonder if the American dream is still alive and well 🤔

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Positive my ass, I’m trying defuse a full blown crew mutiny right now.
Frankly I can’t blame them.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Positive my ass, I’m trying defuse a full blown crew mutiny right now.
Frankly I can’t blame them.

Why try to defuse it, you reap what you sow, let them fuck management up.

Andy B.

Reaction score
This "not a true" vaccine is simply not true. Especially with J&J which is a seriously old school vaccine.

No problem with anyone not doing it, but thats not a reason that holds any water Andy.
No its not!!! Read independent studies ( real scientists that have done the work are being dismissed and silenced)on what's in it Mr independent study man they are out there stop watching mainstream media and government lies. I could post real studies but you will dismiss like the others.

Bottom line its ok you're trying to justify your decision on getting the shot again personal choice its like having buyers remorse when you make a stupid purchase we've all done it.....